Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes indeed...I have flown in rotor wing too...love anything that I can operate using both hands and feet...like you say...you become part of it. I have a plant number over run this time too...a solid waste worker was shot in town yesterday...the guy is fine...treated and released they say....but the po-po was like...we called a few potential witnesses and no one had anything to offer...so we do not want to spread virus by person to person interviews...then went on to say the guy is fine...this is aggravated assault..very little interest at the moment in arresting folks...so I think an ol grey beard can get by with a couple more for a few weeks at least.

She about 2 feet tall !-- Tore her up some getting her outside -- She's adjusting !-- She gonna get soo big by fall !--
20200402_083825.jpg

Good morning OFC.

I now have a shelf with an AK48 hanging upside down to dry. Two quarts are curing, one pint of tincture, another few quarts drying, and the binbuster in mid bloom. Within a month, I will have a decent quantity of buds. One more Blue Dream to finish growing.

From now on my focus is on quality. Todays seeds being planted are for seed stock and for good quality. About that promise to cut down? Well, seeds (usually) come from when a girl meets a boy so at least two per strain. The cut back is small.

I see medicinals as a big need coming up. CannaCoconut oil and gummies! The last time I decarbed, I had complaints over the smell and think I still didn't decarb enough. I will be looking at old posts and experimenting on a waterbath and canning jars. I can move that out of the house. I plan on grilling chicken for lunch. Killing two birds with one stoned.

We are converting the kitchen table to a mask factory. Losing a friend hit harder because it is what I fear most for our family. Getting enough face masks made to have family covered is going to be work for my modest sewing skills but we needed to have them made yesterday. With the decarb, i also want to see if I can get a stable 158°F out of one of the crockpots for future sterilization. Our dryer may work too if the crockpots are too unstable to hold an even temperature.I

Stay safe, stay well.

Hey Dax - Decarb is a process of time and temp. -- If U will decarb in a jar U can cut the smell way down -- I take the screw off ring off the jar and leave flat the lid on then -- It really does help !- I know I can get it decarbed at 275 for an hour in a jar - more weed or multiple jars I would go longer !-- I always go a little linger anyway - Not gonna over decarb at that temp and an extra half hour won't hurt !--
I do the Coconut Earl right after decarb -- Take the jar out the oven and fill it just to cover the weed with warm coconut oil so the temp change won't shatter the jar -- A shake and stir and it will be ready for use soon as it cool's or tommorrow - Filter off the oil and find your dosage by cc or spoon !-- U can use the oil on a second batch or decarb if U want ?- but probably won't need to do that !- I like it where about 5 -10 cc is a dose !-- The cannacaps are the easiest - just decarb good trim or even bud - but it doesn't have to be your best -- packbit into caps - I like the big "00" size ( I can get about half gram in one)-- Cannacaps don't spill like Coconut Earl can -- From RSO to oil extracts and cannacaps It's all the same thing just different concentrations !--

our governor is an azzhole ,,,just one of trumps puppet's,,,me and the boy are safe ,,,taking care of him and my two inlaws both who are over 80 is taking its toll on me ,,,me and the boy have been going to the park every day,,,the park is usually empty ,,,yesterday the park was closed,,,with barricades saying closed till further notice ,,,so we just went for a long walk

Good morning OFC,

I did not hear about Clint Eastwood dying. One of my Brother in laws has known him for years.. They belong to the same golf club.

Keef, I grow Indicas outdoors and Sativas indoors. I worry about sativas not finishing in time outdoors. I would be wary about growing outside as you live in a police state the jails people for growing those kind of flowers.

You people who have served on carriers know that the noise on deck requires mostly hand signals to communicate. The shooters are the ones who control the chaos on deck. I found this video and thought I would share.

At least they have fun. lol

Enjoy this day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back