Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta quit watching the news -- It just piss me off !-- I'm not watching anymore WH briefings -- Can't take anymore my ignorance tank is full !-- I refuse to listen to the arragant bastid' s voice !-- He need to quit !- They used to joke that everything he touches dies - Ain't so funny no more ! - Country be dying !
Did I miss 420 ?- I have to catch next time zone ?--

Made it home, now I have 6 sack of dirt, 3cubic ft. of peat moss and 4 sacks of perlite. Harley survived the vet. but he didn't like her much. She cleaned his ears and took all that excess Shih-Tzu hair out of 'em. Gave him some pills and said he'll be fine. Got me a new screen door too. Now mebbe I kin keep the bugs outta the living room.

The nutria problem in La. amuses me -- they dig in the dikes and levies and do lots of damage -- not that different from the feral pig problem here !- They tried to develop a market for nutria meat with all sorts or recipes and stuff--I think they finally just gave up ?--
U put a $5 bounty on each nutria tail brought in -- Them coonasses would wipe the nutria out in a week !-Same with the hogs --- I'd hunt some hogs for that !-- U can have the tail !-- Can I keep the rest ?--
Keef's Wine --Weed and BBQ ?

Paul says Sunshine Sherbet is GSCxPink Panties...
@umbra I lived in California my whole life and I’ve only known pbr to be that beer I don’t care for...been to a lot of rodeos too and I just always though of the bull riders as young punks who had more nerve than brains...lol

Here hold this a second !--
Hey Nineteen don't know who Aretha is ?-- She da woman sing that juke box song in that John Travolta movie Michael--
Chain - Chain - Chain -- Chain of fools !-

Good weed !

Edit -- Do it again -Dirty Work - Deacon Blues -- Josie--Reeling in the years --
Got lost in Aja!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a strange thing to see the water flowing backwards at the Spillway -- Usually flows out the Ponchatrain into the river -- I still want me a dam house boat on the Ponchartrain - Maybe up Pearl river way or is that Lake Maraipaus - same thing anyway !-- Go drop a tickle chain and net off the boat and get high awhile !- Then comes the dam pull in - Dump the net on the sorting table -- Drop the net back in and take back off -- Sort the shrimp - try not to get got by a crab - Throw all the by catch back - Except that big fat flounder over there ?-- Bout the time U get thru sorting -- time to pull the net back in !-- Shrimp hide in the mud during the day and move into the water column at night- U pull a net with a chain under it during the day -- the shrimp come up out the mud and get caught by the moving net !
Nick do that ship shrimping- this just bayou shrimping !
Then at night U use wing nets to catch them in the water column !- Empty the net - Sort --repeat !
I love it when we go trawling. Best part is like you said, the picking box. Watch out for the catfish!

The nutria problem in La. amuses me -- they dig in the dikes and levies and do lots of damage -- not that different from the feral pig problem here !- They tried to develop a market for nutria meat with all sorts or recipes and stuff--I think they finally just gave up ?--
U put a $5 bounty on each nutria tail brought in -- Them coonasses would wipe the nutria out in a week !-Same with the hogs --- I'd hunt some hogs for that !-- U can have the tail !-- Can I keep the rest ?--
Keef's Wine --Weed and BBQ ?
Keep, still have a bounty on nutrias. $6 each

I knew what pbr was before google was hatched...first beer I ever tasted was something just about as local and as bad...though neither is local any longer...Olympia...Aka Oly...it was probably warm when I tried it so I went for some time not liking beer at all...

Steve -I did not know that about nutria - Been gone since after Katrina
Dam catfish Will spur U will them fins !- I miss the swamp - Spent a decade living at the beach -- I feel better over here in East Texas -It's not the bayou but it works-- I-10 right down there a ways and I can be in The Red Stick shortly !-- I might be 75 miles from where I grew up ?-- Familiar terrain-- I missed trees at the beach !-- Over here I can step back into the brush and disappear - Ain't no hiding at the beach ! -- Hard ashell to grow weed on Padre Island too !- Poison water !- So U got to RO it !-- Swamp water work just fine !-- I would tell U my PH but I lost my pen a couple months ago -- Got some PPMs in it too -- I think ?-- All's I know is if it ain't broke -- don't fix it !- I ain't fixing **** !
I'm betting river water will work well too !--Something is working just fine and I think I know what it is !-- I got a new nute water formula - I think it would be safe to call it "Organic" ?--
formula ?-( insert evil laugh here !)

I knew what pbr was before google was hatched...first beer I ever tasted was something just about as local and as bad...though neither is local any longer...Olympia...Aka Oly...it was probably warm when I tried it so I went for some time not liking beer at all...
Anti bicentennial tour, did a tour of the Oly brewery. Of course, the interesting thing is, it's not in Olympia, it's in Tumwater.

What do you do when you find a tray full of weed in the oven from who knows when or even what it was? Why fire some of it up of course and test it. I'm guessing it was this stuff I grew out called sugarface that came as a freebie a while back. Didn't make the cut but it is a good daytimer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back