Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I posted it before ? - I'm almost out of dirt now !-Umbra - U should know that plant !- U bred it's momma --
That's Umbra's The White times Nepal Indica -- Then my Black Berry Snow Lotus boy Waldo started the Barry White music and his sweet talk and then there's the result !--

Edit -- She got no fancy name or such but while I been here she gave me the Mudhole Pink !-- (WI-x- BBSL )--x- (Snow Desiel -x- BBSL )

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought the presidents shameful response to Katrina was a national disgrace the likes of which I would never see again in my life !-- political name got dat **** beat easy !-- States are on thier own and people are dying !-- What is the connection or commonality between these 2 shameful American tragedies ?
Ego.

Well that works Stinky !- It wasn't the connection I had in mind but it is true !

Edit -- Let me say it in Braille so there's no Miss Understanding about the connection --
Katrina ?- COVID ?- Failures of Republican Presidents !

That plant up there turned a year old before the 1st of the year -- I still got it !-- I'm a cruel pot farmer - One day she'll have to face off in a side by side grow with her child The Mudhole Pink -- There can be only one !

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking !- What would Jesus do ?
20200404_180829.jpg

20200404_195938.jpg
Night sky gathering dusk over the regional hospital
20200404_200536.jpg
Looking in from outside20200404_200830.jpg
The s4*tshow that defines my existence lol

It's spring, the peepers are peepin, I've been burning trash in a barrel and running inside to stir gummies and beef stew, friends from the neighborhood have been wandering by to yell greetings from 15 feet away, this crisis had made me more thankful for the life I live than I ever imagined.

It's a perfect spring evening in the foothills of the lovely Berkshires. I'm not letting it go to waste.

Be well, old toots.

Still raining !
Gonna be an interesting new world after this ?-- Will there still be large crowds for concerts and sporting events or will the trauma make people avoid gathering ?-- How's dealers and buyers gonna hook up ?-- Will anyone care that weed is still against the law after this ?-- Pull me over - I'll start coughing and say I got it -- stay back ?-- The collective mind gonna he so screwed up ?---A case of national PTSD ?- Remember that time the world changed ?-- Ain't ever gonna be the same !- Maybe we can make it better ?-- Ole Keef gonna adapt and find a way to survive then thrive !- That's just what he does !

The boot licking governors that held off on stay at home orders killed more than a rally would -- They think it is a blue state problem -- Wait for it !-- I thought he was supposed to be everyone's president but favoring red states with supplies while holding on to blue state request ?- I guess if U a Republican in a blue state U get screwed too ?-- -How wrong can U get ?- Are they not all Ameriicans ?
I see China has sent New York a 1,000 ventilators - Can't get them from The King of the Right Wing then U get them where U can !- Such a Disgusting Pig man !--

Burnin1:
Thank you for the Beethoven. Astounding!!!

Check out Sor's music if you ever can. He was God of guitar in his day in Europe. I've worked on Segovias 20, but no can do.

Ill be stuck between smoke, youtube classical musiciams, and Peking fried rice for the night, washing it down with Moscow Mules. Better than the news dirges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back