Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a pizza purist !- Pizza Hut hand tossed crust lots of meat and Mozzarella- I put on the parmesan myself thank U and some pepper flakes !
Some eat like artichokes on they pizza -- Makes me wonder who was the first stoner who pointed to a thistle flower and said-- I bet I can eat that ?-- Some things might be nutrious but just shouldn't be eaten like Kimchi and -- Durian Fruit ?- did auto correct spell that right ?-- Who said Umm smell that ? - I'm have a bite of that ?- -
No !- If it stank ?-- I Ain't eating it !--

He said this cheese been aged in hay - the bugs have burrowed into the rind and left .. -- I said and it stanks and I Ain't eating it !-- Get me some fresh cheese !--
Bring me a salad again with snails in it and I'm kick your a*s !
What kind of place is this anyway ?

I like me some thistle on my pizza...you bet...keef, you won’t eat a little artichoke cuz it stinks but you like that stinky dank weed...me too but I like some thistle on my pizza and meat too...we’re havin clam fettuccine tonight cuz it’s my birthday...maybe put a little decarb on there too...cheers y’all!!!

I ain't superstitious
But a black cat crossed my trail
Bad luck ain't got me so far
And I won't let it stop me now

RE - I'll eat some artichoke- it don't stink !- At least not like Kimchi-- but not on pizza - I was wondering about how some things came to be !- I don't eat bi-valves either !-- clams muscles oysters -- that's fish bait !-

SRV --Superstition --

Artichoke pesto chicken pizza is to die for. I was going to put some on half that pizza last night but didn't want to open a whole can for just a handful of pickled prickles.

Off to work out of state with a scarf around my face and my little piece of paper that says I am essential according to DHS. Vermont has DOT and DPW workers posted at the borders with clipboards. On friday they were just counting plates; it's only a matter of time before they start asking all the rich new yawkers with vacation homes why they aren't sitting in their fancy not-vacation homes in the city where they belong.

Everyone be safe today!

Last edited:
Good Morning OFC...Another week rolls around...warm and chance of showers this week for us...but no drastic cool snap for Easter....yeah!...means garden can keep on with out damage. Keef don't you marvel at kids lack of knowledge these days...had to show 2 in the last couple of weeks how to establish a wi-fi connection on their device??? college students...what do they do at school? Now they are encouraging OF's to discover cannabis???....A few Tigers at Bronx zoo are CV-19 positive ...zoo worker exposed them...they are recovering OK so far. Take care SA...your on the front lines now...I have new papers and ID cards now as well...guessing they will start checking these soon. Off for a walk around the hood...see what moved during the dark period...stay safe amigo's

Note: pic is from a Lake where I grew up....Sliver Lake is the name..my friend shared it yesterday...asking did I remember frog hunting there...heck yes!... Alligators weighing 5 times our body mass at least...we would shove off them with boat paddle to avoid bumping them in a tiny boat. Frogs were plentiful and huge...we whacked them with boat paddle or just hand grabbed them if no Moccasin was close to it...fried frog legs...Chief Dan George "da mn good" rated.

92171719_2874811995973067_4038259909626691584_n.jpg

Good morning yall!
H.P.
I think that must be a country boys right of passage! I remember gigging over 100 bullfrogs out of 1 pond. Fun times! Got held hostile by a bunch of Charrlet cattle one time. They wouldn't let me or my partner out of the pond for over an hour! Dumb kids!

Morning OFC
My nephew got papers -- I got it made !- Looking to buy a house and move a pot farm in the middle of an epidemic !
Piece of cake - I wish !-- Get my swerve on and see what I can shake loose ! -- Don't push me I Ain't ready yet !-- I 'm not even sure if I'm awake or if this is just a dream yet !

Crocket in da house !- Pot farmer from Down Under !-- US #1 in infections worldwide !- Yea !- Wait !- This Ain't good ?
Nick talking bigger plant ?- I am at the top end of what I can do in 2 inch aero baskets !-- I get set back up I'll be redrilling some boxes and getting bigger baskets and collars !-- Got veg caught up last night - Topped all the boxes off and soaked them dam dirt plants down good !- They doing alright - not the best dirt --cause my water plants running circles around them but I can keep them alive until I can get them outside !-- Right now though?- More coffee and finish this wake and bake -- Held my ground in the mudhole for most of the winter and spring - I can do a few more days/weeks !

Gonna cut me out a fine grape from Umbra's grape crosses while I'm in the mudhole and move on ?-- Well things didn't go down like that !-- Dam U Umbra !-- U make it hard on a brother !-- This ain't grape right here but I'm keeping it anyway !

Good morning ofc...can’t tell yet but might be sunshine out there today...hope so, there’s stuff needing to be done out there today...thanks for all the bd wishes...next one is 70 so I’m just gonna skip that one...cheers y’all...

Re. I hope your birthday was a good one. Umbra, I hope your dog doesn't? How could he be exposed? Our daughter is on week 4 of covid. I hope she can go back to work some day. Sheesh.
I am cloning up a storm, i dumped organic cloning cause chemical works better. Sad but true.
We be isolating, kids.

I hope he gets better too Umbra !- My little Jet has bladder stones and has to be on a low salt low protein diet - The Mudhole been hard on us -- The vet says the stones are reducing with diet alone - So we need da Bat Cave so I can get rid of them rocks and he can have yard !-
I contacted the realtor and told her open da chute on the Bat Cave hunt !--
Rose U can clone organically with an aero cloner !-- My boxes just spray them with water - They don't get nutes until they root then I move them to a grower box with nutes - They could go into dirt -- No chemicals - Only a splash of EM1 !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back