Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bred her on Padre Island out of Corpus Christi Tx !-- Umbra's The White times Nepal Indica -- with my BBSL boy Waldo as dad !-- She the mother of the Mudhole Pink --
Mudhole Pink dad was her half brother Leroy outta Snow Desiel by Waldo -- It make big leaves and pink bud !-- So the pink will be there !- Too much pink traits for most not to be pink --

Dam !-- I guess the pink a second generation Texan ? - Her mom and dad both born and bred here !

Last edited by a moderator:
I bred her on Padre Island out of Corpus Christi Tx !-- Umbra's The White times Nepal Indica -- with my BBSL boy Waldo as dad !-- She the mother of the Mudhole Pink --
Mudhole Pink dad was her half brother Leroy outta Snow Desiel by Waldo -- It make big leaves and pink bud !-- So the pink will be there !- Too much pink traits for most not to be pink --

Dam !-- I guess the pink a second generation Texan ? - Her mom and dad both born and bred here !

Im starting to hear banjos. And im definitely not coming to visit,, even iffen you send flowers. :D

It does sound kinky I guess ?-- See I have this thing about Bohdi's Snow Lotus -- Not the Snow Lotus herself !- Her children and grandchildren !- It's all Umbra's fault !-- I once ask him for a list of the most potent indicas he knew -- On that list was Bohdi's Tranquil Elephantizer !-- He ain't ever steered me wrong !- I think the TE is a Snow Lotus with a 88'G13 hash plant dad or such ?-- Any I was sold after the TE-- I would still be running it if the bugs hadn't killed it !--- In my time of grief some Black Berry Snow Lotus seed landed in my lap !- Only 3 or 4 - Only one came up -- It was a boy !- I was disappointed and was about to kill him - Someone told me The BBSL male "Bring the fire" upgrade anything he touches !-- U can't be telling someone like me **** like that --cause I'm go find out !-- I had a lot more girls then than I do now -- But --I lined up about a dozen girls from different tribes and turnt him loose !- 12 inch plants in full bloom !-- I called the BBSL boy Waldo because where's Waldo ?-- Waldo was everywhere !-- So Snow Desiel is half Snow Lotus- Bred to Waldo who was half Snow Lotus -- So I used Leroy - Son of Waldo outta Snow Desiel - on WI-x- BBSL --
I don't know how to do plant percentages but The Mudhole Pink got a **** load of Snow Lotus in it from all different directions !

Edit -- Now I got Bohdi's Black Triangle bred to London Bridge seed burning a hole in my pocket!-- I'm a weak man !

It does sound kinky I guess ?-- See I have this thing about Bohdi's Snow Lotus -- Not the Snow Lotus herself !- Her children and grandchildren !- It's all Umbra's fault !-- I once ask him for a list of the most potent indicas he knew -- On that list was Bohdi's Tranquil Elephantizer !-- He ain't ever steered me wrong !- I think the TE is a Snow Lotus with a 88'G13 hash plant dad or such ?-- Any I was sold after the TE-- I would still be running it if the bugs hadn't killed it !--- In my time of grief some Black Berry Snow Lotus seed landed in my lap !- Only 3 or 4 - Only one came up -- It was a boy !- I was disappointed and was about to kill him - Someone told me The BBSL male "Bring the fire" upgrade anything he touches !-- U can't be telling someone like me **** like that --cause I'm go find out !-- I had a lot more girls then than I do now -- But --I lined up about a dozen girls from different tribes and turnt him loose !- 12 inch plants in full bloom !-- I called the BBSL boy Waldo because where's Waldo ?-- Waldo was everywhere !-- So Snow Desiel is half Snow Lotus- Bred to Waldo who was half Snow Lotus -- So I used Leroy - Son of Waldo outta Snow Desiel - on WI-x- BBSL --
I don't know how to do plant percentages but The Mudhole Pink got a **** load of Snow Lotus in it from all different directions !

Edit -- Now I got Bohdi's Black Triangle bred to London Bridge seed burning a hole in my pocket!-- I'm a weak man !
Finally a full recounting of the Creation Story! Keef I've been wondering. S4it's mythical origin?!

There was also an unnamed boy I used on Barney's Farm Night Shade and this other thing I had !-- Went kind like this -- One those girls that Waldo seduced was a beautiful girl - 100% Indica--- Mazar-I-Sharif the giant indica of Lebonese Blond Hash fame -- They had a boy !--
I caught him ravaging my girls and put a stop to it but he got to Night Shade and - This high class lady outta Peru --
Sangarara Reserve times 91 Dragons -That child ?- It's alive and sexed !- Kind of a Texas Hash Plant ?

I made a treasure map to keep the kids busy, sending them around looking for landmarks, clues and prizes. The collected booty included a simple encryption puzzle to tell where the final prize was. A couple of candies were the prize, but they had fun and got some spunk wore off of them.

Now on plants. I never was able to eradicate all the micro bugs in the plants. I knock them down but they come back. I am in the last week or so of bloom and will go through a complete deep clean as soon as they get chopped. I havent been able to do that with my current set up so i limp along. I planted one, but am holding off on planting any more until i get everything cleaned. Not having dirt helps. I have kept the critters under control but with the jungle grow, I'm not hitting everything either. Everything is going to be tossed, power washed, cooked, chemically treated or run through a steam sanitizer before I go back online with more plants.

I'm aching to start my next grow, #6 with community sourced genetics.

Stay safe and well.

When the OFC 1st started up there was some that wanted to share some seed but didn't want people knowing thier name !- Don't remember how it came to be but people were sending me seed -- I was repackaging them and sending them back out !- Seed to some da best **** there was passing thru my hands !-- If U think I wasn't keeping a share of anything that struck my fancy -- Then U don't know me like that !- So I started out with outstanding genetics -A lot of them !- U cross stuff like that it can't help but be good ! --I like being able to breed something and still keep a pure cut in veg !-

Keef needs to open up his own seedbank. Send mind to BR549.:D
You have to be old to remember HeHaw.;)
And no im not asking anyone to Square Dance. Gets me in trouble.:D

Keef's seed bank ?- Not gonna happen - I know where to get da good **** !
Gloman got a NS- x- BBSL he use for pain -- RE gonna grow some up on a mountain!-

Dax U got an AK ?-- I got something marked AK but it's a long way from an AK now !-- Bad to the bone but not an AK!-- Started with an AK mom and Waldo -- Marvin Gaye some bubbly on a star lit night on the beach !-- Waldo hit dat !-- So I got your AK times BBSL -- A monster !- I had a blueberry boy out the house of Umbra !-- There was a lighting problem or something and they got to heing and sheing -- So my "AK" changed again !- I got it up and cloned --( AK-x BBSL)- x-( B.B. -x- BPU)
Umbra's blueberry is very dominate and so is that earthy kush Snow Lotus profile -- My AK is neither !- - Got no age on it so take awhile but - dam !- It can hold it's own !

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back