Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE, how far in flower are you? I grew her outside.
I just flipped them on the 24th of last month so coming up on 3 weeks is all...a couple boys(Mendo cookies) showed up already in this grow so I’m thinkin the rest are girls...actually 2 are LB fems and the other two are your BBxV...should have flowers any day now I hope...

Umbra U sure U not from the south ?-
We'll dip a dam twinkie in some batter and fry it ! -- Put some strawberry sauce and whipped cream on it and walk away !- my job is done !
Chocolate Bacon ?-- Meat candy ?-
I need a moment !

Lemonheads playing Mrs. Robinson in the background !

Good Morning All...44* this morning...some of the last cool air for us.Reports in on the storms...we had 2 long track storms F3 & F4...a couple lost their lives in Lawrence County. Ms Rose...so glad you made a jail break...sometimes you just got to go buy something green. Smoked chicken turned out great...been missing the smokey flavors...on to other meats and veggies now...the list is long . Smithfield shutting down just before tomato & bacon sandwich season...that is going to hurt! Deep fried Oreo...been done...they even batter and fry sticks of butter...snickers bars and some unknown items that you are better off not knowing about! I have a hard time getting healthy food in this area...example....they replaced my rice cakes with a pig skin rack...if its healthy and I buy it....its gone shortly there after. Off for a few jobs ...peace ya'll

images (1).jpg

Good morning OFC.

I saw some amber on the trichomes, yesterday. I cut half the branches off and trimmed them. I'll get the rest today.

Keef, I tried the coconut earl recipe. Very nice, and tasted far better than ethanol Dragon. I tried a small amount and got nothing for an hour, took more, and the first sample kicked in ten minutes later. I better measure next time to get an idea of dose. I also better get some more coconut oil. I need to do this again.

I have a harvest just starting to dry. I may save some for smoke.

We got our absentee ballot applications yesterday. The current crop want to wait and see if legalization of pot is a good idea... Conservative outlook always says lets wait and see. 27 states are legal states now. They want to race for last place.

Stay safe and healthy.

Wear good gloves SA. Wind chill at 40° is brutal. I remember prying my fingers off of the handlebars when I did the same thing.
My record is a week riding below freezing when my previous X was getting a while new rear end put in. One morning was 28. My boss yelled at me and made me borrow his jacked up f350 diesel after that lol. Fun truck but had to have the battery disconnected if sitting for more than long enough to run in for a 6pack, and i had to add a 10mm crescent wrench to my keychain lol. Snowmobile gloves are kinda ok, but without the luxury of heated handlebars it's still a bit crisp. The worst part is my upper thighs being exposed. Knee boots, winter layers under my armor coat, and... jeans. Brrr! I can't get warm. I'm gonna go hang out next to a hot chemical tank and try to stop my teeth chattering lol bye

Morning OFC -- Chilly in the mudhole -- I don't like it !--
Give him a chance they said ?-- 3 years later --22,000 dead -- everything is shut down and people wiping thier *** with coffee filters !--Way to go !-- Yeah buddy !- -
Smoke'm while U still gotta'm !--

Yeah its all his fault.
He didn't start the virus. Ppl bitched when he shut down travel. Then they bitched because he didn't shut travel down soon enough. Now they are bitching because they have to stay at home during the shut down. He could come up with a cure tomorrow and they would ***** that it wasnt soon enough.
You guys kill me.
Reminds me of Christians who always blame the devil for them doing dumb shit.:D
My ass hurts from setting,,im blaming the Orange guy.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont do sugar or salt,, its bad for my heart.:D
Now if Jim Jones is making the coolaid,,im all in.;)
Its good to see we can agree to disagree without getting mean and nasty.
Thank You Brother Keef

From all your post and your growing abilities i dont see the Brain Injury effecting you too much,,which is a good thing i would say. Must be the caps doing their job.
We all have opinions,, thats the human way,,as long as we are respectful of others and their opinions. I respect your opinions and Thank You again for respecting mine.

Snow Lotus still on my mind !-- Thank U Umbra !-- I have done stuff and thangs to that girls children and grandchildren !-- Mudhole Pink --Oh it got a lot of Snow Lotus in it !-- I am not window shopping at Bohdi today !- It's my kryptonite make me weak -- Next thing U stealth shipping - U know how this goes ?-- I have a little control left -- Umbra sent me seed to Bohdi's Black Triangle with that high class London Bridge dad !-- Maybe that's sooth my itch ?-- Black Triangle -- A study in extremes -- That right up my alley !-- Package of London Bridge seed cost $800 for 10 seed !-- Would U be able to sit on those seed long !-- I'm doing the rosary right now to distract myself from wanting to get them wet !

Auto I was a legal Morphine junkie for 10 years -I'm not anymore!-- To this day if a doctor takes an x-ray of my face/head -- I know the next question they gonna ask !-- What helps ?-- They were killing me -- I found another way !-- When the bulged disc in my neck gets inflamed it puts pressure on the nerve to my left arm and I can no longer trust it - Can't work over head with it or it puts me down later !-- Stumbled into aeroponics when I got dog pecker knats in my dirt -- Bought an aerocloner -- cut the tops off my plants and put them in it !-- They rooted with much problem -- Had to decide what to do next ?-- Wasn't going back in dirt - dam bugs !-- So I fixed most the problems with that poorly designed aero cloner-- Built my own for $50- - Read up on nutes -- they lied to me !-- but I figured it out and went on to grow that White Widow over and over for 4 and a half years cloning from clones !
Weed is important to me -- I do like to get high but I need my medicine and It's against the law !-- So I made a choice !

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back