Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not desparate yet - I got about $25,000 to work with and I'm only gonna put a down payment on a place - Grower need some dam new lights too ?-- Only thing is I'll have to show the bank how I can afford whatever I buy on a $1,000 a month SS check !-- So kinda limits me ? -- I told the realtor lady something under $40,000 somewhere secluded in east Texas -- The bank wouldn't want to know the truth about what I'm do with it or how I'm pay for it and I wouldn't tell them anyway !

Last edited by a moderator:
If Uncle Keef can pull off another "Distressed Vet" loan ?- Might not have to pay much interest at all ?- The banks all overwhelmed - there's the title company and others -- Lot of people involved in the process of buying a place - Do that in the middle of an epidemic- during stay at home orders - at the beginning of an economic meltdown ?-- Piece of cake !

Morning folks. The mountain air is brisk this morning. I have a bunch of little seedlings on the way up. Triple Grape, Oregon Lemons, Zombie Kush, Kmintz, Colorado cookies and a few more. The run I have going now is all Sonic screwdriver but I'm going smorgasbord on the next run. Hope everyone had a great 420, I know I did. Lets smoke one.

I know Nov and they have to ship one in clear shipping material to Texas !-Paper work and tracking info and know where I live ?---Do they notify the ATF too ?--- Nope ! Not delivering that thang to me !- I don't know nothing bout no still !--
Since my SS is direct deposit they hooked me up already !

What went out 1st Nov was to direct deposit accounts from government funds and Income tax returns - U don't have that they may have to send U a check and that takes awhile !
On a still ?- Gloman got a great design ! - Pressure cooker - copper line - mason jar and a mop bucket !-- I would do it a little different but pretty much the same !

No stimulus check here either, and my tax return is MIA. Filed in February! Even the paper check should have arrived by now.
Chilly day with a front moving through in a few hours, thunderstorms on the menu for lunch. Gonna enjoy watching that out my new office window for the first time. View isn't bad, across a parking lot but there's a cattail marsh beyond and the redwing blackbirds are getting busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back