Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @hollowpoint meant to get back to you...

Were the relatives on this one?
IMG_20200429_154814.jpg

Mine where too drunk to get on the boat and stayed.

Mine came here around 1750 I believe...from Bromley England, now you probably can’t tell it from London but it’s just a bit to the south East...I’d love to go check it out but I’m not much of a world traveler...mayhaps one of these days...I have a hand written log of the journey though and that’s kinda interesting...two brothers took the ship and worked their way landing in Nova Scotia and finally settling around St Louis Mo...they bought a farm in Festus Mo and that’s where my dad was born in 1912, after several generations...my dad did not want to be a farmer and left during the depression with the CCC where he learned surveying and map making...he worked till retirement for the dept on interior on various water projects as a surveyor/manager...he didn’t much like farming but he was a hell of a gardener...

Mom's side were Germans who came over in the late 1800s and settled in Indiana to work the coal mines. They got into labor troubles, headed east, into Detroit, and Eugene Debs was a dear friend of my great grandfather, after whom grandpa was named.

May I present umbra's BPUX Sex&candy cut, in an appropriately grunge pre-haircut. Huge, smelly buds that I had to mangle pretty bad so I could get at the inner leaves to remove them to prevent issues during drying. This one would be a prime candidate for screen drying, which ive never liked, just to break it down for air flow.
20200430_193048.jpg
20200430_193106.jpg

That's some nice work you have up there Stinky. That's from under the SF light? I was about to buy new lights. Bought a guitar instead /shrug
I had more vegging than I had room for anyway. Whole lot of Cherry OG, handful of White strawberries, a big old mozzarella... Sunshine daydreams- two separate pheno on that. Another handful of Bourbon...I had a bunch of everything except my juveniles. The alien sour apples, soft serve bananas, train wreck, WS x LSD.... I can't even remember everything went out there lol.
Alright time for pizza.

I don't play but I am determined to learn. I bought an Epiphone SG and a pretty expensive shoulder strap. I didn't really check the price on the leather lol. I'm just waiting on a cable to arrive to commingle with my PC. Do you play Umbra?

Good Morning OFC....Holy buds...that is some nice work SA...2 gold star work at least!...On strains that have mold issues I just snip nugs off main branch to let air on them...not as sexy as a big cola...but no mold. I do not get mold issues since swapping to the LED's...I think HPS created a large enough temp swing to form moisture in the dense colas...PK had to be watched closely. Off to walk and then work on brakes....Peace ya'll

Good Morning OFC.

A few days of spring is forecast. The grandson had a tick on him last night. We will be getting out the pyrethrin clothes treatment today.

I have a single Blue dream that is in soil and growing like crazy. I'm going with soil for that plant. If it keeps working out, I will try soil tea next.

Stay healthy, wash often.

Good morning and happy May day!. Spring is here at my humble abode. Beautiful may day. I put my lousy looking plants outdoors and I feel better about them. They had thrip and looked like hell. Kinda like me. I am trying to adjust to aging not gracefully. Bamb. Gray hair, who knew? i didn't , i guess i should have. So it is a good thing Bud likes me anyway, as I look like a "before" picture. it isn't pretty folks. Bud married his barber so he is lucky..OK, enough of real world problems. Anyone want to afternoon bake?

Hey Rose. Top of the day to yah. I spent my day fixing my buddies tractor so I can use it to spread driveway gravel next week. Got the ridge pole up on the garage and the rafters are going up as we speak. Covid 19 isn't stopping me,,,,,,yet. Lets smoke one for TGIF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back