Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Nick, that is nice. how big or how many cars or what in there? Cool, you could trade for the tractor. I have the tiniest yard ever and I would love one of those little tractors. I learned to drive on an old John Deere. It had a flywheel to start that beast. I couldn't move that thing at all. Dad was the only one who could start it. Sitting here, I can smell that black rubber? steering wheel. Is that what it was made of?
Hey Stinky, I try really hard to only grow organic because I make medicine. I use Dr Zymes for thrip, but if it gets ahead of you your doomed. What do you use? i know it isn't organic, I can take it.

Hey Rose. It can comfortably fit two full sized trucks in it but its just going to be a workshop. I make things out of steel and occasionally fix things for other people. When its done it will have a 10x10 lean to on the back for all my tools and the 3 Harleys I have. I would a built bigger if I would have had the real estate.

I used to have a 24’x36’ barn that I had my guitar shop in...now I have a 8’x14’ shed/shop...no vehicles in there and I only do wood at this point...it’s workable for what I want to do in there but I’m thinking of building a small storage shed at my sons for the overflow...I got no extra space whatsoever...and he’s got 5 acres and is only 10 minutes away...cheers ofc’ers...

Hows it goin peeps? How old ya gotta be to be considered an "old fart" anyway? I sure do feel it at 50. Well, next month I hit 50 close enuff for me. Don't look like there's any owls here but me?

Morning toots! Nick that is awesome, nice big space to keep errrrything!!!

Rose if it's in a space with larger plants or with not a lot of them, the paper plate trick plus dichlorvos emitters (hot shot no pest) works wonders. Another good option is an azamax treatment applied as a soil drench, which is concentrated neem extract and I don't want to steer you wrong but I think it's ok for organic use. Since they pupate in the soil AND the plant will uptake the actives (it goes systemic) its a good approach.
I alternate between avid and Azamax preventatively in veg and hang a no pest strip in flower just to keep bugs out... that being said I'm growing in the attic far away from human living spaces where you shouldn't use dichlorvos at all. My exposure is intermittent and low.
I'm a lot more aggressive with pest treatment on vegging plants and especially the Male Room.

Hows it goin peeps? How old ya gotta be to be considered an "old fart" anyway? I sure do feel it at 50. Well, next month I hit 50 close enuff for me. Don't look like there's any owls here but me?
Old Fart is a state of mind.

Good morning OFC. Gonna be a good good day.

Stay well.

Last edited:
Good morning all. Thanks, SA, good to know for an emergency. Nice cool morning here today. Sun is out. Our daughter is still sick! She is working 5 hours a day in a mask, but still sounds like she has pneumonia. She is on inhalers. sheesh. i am sick of her being sick. My pot plants are outside looking bad, even bud says, they look bad...
Sure enjoy our new puppy during this outbreak. Lets smoke um peeps.

20200502_223300.jpg
when the sleep gets in your eyes
I'll be on Kensington line...

The Great Vintage Stereo Stack Battle of 2020 is not over; we have just reached a truce.

Edit: I put the whole mess on a wheely because of how much I've been twiddling with freaking wires...

I spent the day treating clothes with tick/mosquito killer. Then moved out a 200+ lb smoker. My back and arms will hurt tomorrow.

Finally, it's kick back time. Moscow Mule marinated and White Widow baked. Good, Good Day!

Sleep tight OF's.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back