Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We had to give Bucky weekly hydration IV’s when he was sick...he didn’t like it and it wasn’t fun giving them either...I guess they helped for a while but he’s gone...He got nice and stoned once...didn’t realize what happened and of course I was stoned as well, bout bedtime and here we go to the emergency vet, the vet took one gander at me and made her diagnosis...felt a bit silly when I realized what happened...Jozi got it once but pretty mild...I try to be carefull not to process where the dogs go...Cheers ofc, hey zigggy, hope all is well...MG, Mrfist...

Good morning peeps. Beautiful day in the hood. Annie is still crying I am serious. She slept fine, so I don't think anything is wrong, except her *(&^&^) haircut. Lord have mercy. My sister in law has a purebred Maltese and said that is how she acts. Annie is a mutt from the pound. comeon..
Bud informed me I need to start some seeds for the summer grow. Not feeling it. darn it. But we have to have at least pennywise and sunset sherbert, I need to do that.
I went and got the mail yesterday and these two little neighbor kids came running up and hugged me. It was wonderful, I miss people.

what up folks hope everyone is nice and buzzed my son came by with my grandson last night for the first time since this virus mess,got a big hug from both made me feel good, I have copd but family is family and I hope a hug dont get me sick, all the media spreading fear sux....hope the world gets back to normal soon...hey Rose Annie is feeling like she lost her freak flag and it might be awhile till she gets used to it....

Good afternoon y’all...kinda breezy but warm out west here...going to my sons for a family Mother’s Day brunch and visit...don’t forget to call ya momma on Sunday if that’s an option...I’ve been cleaning and reorganizing my micro sized shop/storage building...so small you have to go outside to change your mind but I’m getting it in shape...whole lotta crap in there I haven’t used in 5 years so a lots gonna go...how bout an Annie pic!!!

Rose, sorry to hear about Annie but you know how women are about their hair. I got some confusing news today. Big article in the paper, well big for my area at least. I thought this dude was already in jail and here he is again. Keef thought he had problems, this is what I have to deal with. Check this out:
http://hurherald.com/recent_news.php?id=71051

This is the dude that robbed me 2 years ago.

Rose, sorry to hear about Annie but you know how women are about their hair. I got some confusing news today. Big article in the paper, well big for my area at least. I thought this dude was already in jail and here he is again. Keef thought he had problems, this is what I have to deal with. Check this out:

DANG BRO!
We got a cure for that down here in the stix.
Hogs!

Nick that is frightening indeed, you got a bunch of feral tweekers on the loose.
I don't see them being allowed bail anytime soon, and if it's any consolation, they're gonna be in living h3ll when the withdrawal sets in. Couple of them look so far gone as to be in medical danger but I doubt they're going to see any sympathy from the med staff at County.

gday OFC , that some nice company you keep there SN , Hi Rose as nice as a hug sounds its a thing of the past over here you could actually be fined for it , although we might be getting some relaxing of the laws this weekend, 7 days without a case we got to visit our family's last weekend was so nice to see the grandies , for me that's the hardest thing out of all this mess not being able to spend time with them ,

Is that pretty horrendous or what? Supposedly the Lanes somehow made bail on the 1st set of charges and it is believed they thought the two boys had ratted on him for selling meth. That's what the original search warrant was expected to find. The weed was just a byproduct.

Mimosa x Mendo Cookies from old fogey8, maybe another week or so...pretty frosty 51 days since the flip...maybe more but she’s sure seems frosty...been watching and I have not seen an amber trich yet...so we wait and watch...In the other cabinet we got some nurse Larry and some Lambs Bread...Those buds are starting to fill in nicely at about 6 weeks I think...
4521E39B-6397-4E30-BB17-47B34A157762.jpeg

Fun people. Do they do weddings?

Nick that is frightening indeed, you got a bunch of feral tweekers on the loose.
I don't see them being allowed bail anytime soon, and if it's any consolation, they're gonna be in living h3ll when the withdrawal sets in. Couple of them look so far gone as to be in medical danger but I doubt they're going to see any sympathy from the med staff at County.

Says the crazies were released on $50,000 bond. Glad they don't live near me!

It's snowing in the Cold Part. I haven't dared lift the blankies off my tomato frame to check on them yet, just keeping my fingers crossed that the heat leaking out the cracks in my foundation is enough to keep them alive.
Time to get ready for the weekly dump run. I cleaned out the fridge last night and it's a doozy.
Y'all have a lovely Saturday.

Mimosa x Mendo Cookies from old fogey8, maybe another week or so...pretty frosty 51 days since the flip...maybe more but she’s sure seems frosty...been watching and I have not seen an amber trich yet...so we wait and watch...In the other cabinet we got some nurse Larry and some Lambs Bread...Those buds are starting to fill in nicely at about 6 weeks I think...
View attachment 261542
ARR 2RE YOUVE DONE IT AGAIN BONZA JOB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back