Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I made dinner for my in-laws and son last night,,, I made oxtail stew,,, turned out real good,,,, when asked what it was I just said beef,,, after dinner I told them it was oxtail,,,,holly cow you would have thought I tried to poison them,,, in-laws won't ever eat my cooking again,,, my son says he will never eat anything other hotdogs again ,,,I'm not worried they will get hungry soon

Hot Dogs?..and he thinks that stew was nasty?! I'll never understand people. :eek:

If it tastes good, eat it.

My father told me something similar to this. :p

G'day my friends. Woke up today feeling pretty good but wouldn't you know it, its raining. Ah well. Somehow, I gained a day. I was certain today was Wednesday, not. I guess my trash bin will be sitting out an extra day. Not the first time that has happened. Smoke 'em if ya got 'em, I already did!

I went through that all last week, every day I thought it was the next. Every day I realized my mistake and made it again the next. Craziness. o_O

They are actually cow tails,,,,, there problem was it's so close to the cows A hole,,,it could not be safe to eat,, I don't care I love me some oxtails

I hope they don't ever eat natural casing hot dogs or sausage. If so they're getting a heck of a lot closer to an animal's anus. Personally, I'll take the tail. :D

Good morning everyone. While its not raining right now it is gonna rain before long. Supposed to rain every day this week. River is coming up and my garden is doing awesome. Smoke 'em with coffee, it makes for a great start to the day.

Morning toots!
Rose your flowers are lovely!
Zigggy... mmm oxtail stew is one of my favorite foods. I make it with red wine, thyme, and a little chocolate! I live how silky it is once the connective tissue melts into the sauce. So rich. And my nails always seem stronger after I've been munching on leftovers forva week!
Everyone have a great day and stay safe!

I harvested about two weeks ago,,, after 12 days of cureing I have about 4lbs of weed,,,,, equal amounts of critical,,, Kennabi,,, godberry and Bubba kush,,,, a buddy of mine taught me a different method of growing ,,,I had my doubts,,,but on harvest day all my doubts were answered,,, I'll never grow the old way again

Good morning all, so how did you grow it Zigg? Nick, we have the same weather It has rained for two days, a lot. This is not normal in this desert. My little solo cups with clones will need to be dried out. Thanks SA, it is getting kinda pretty around her when the rain stops it should be epic. lol I don't get out much so yeah, epic is flowers.
I am smoking something called Le Mans, it is f from Freddy Fuego. I had one hit and put it back, the strongest citrus I have ever tasted. Too early to be too stoned. I gotta wake up first. lOL

Nick I have been in your state and had a snow shower in May. very strange. It didn't last but a minute. Re, I hope you get good weather for your outing. ok peeps, you know what to do.

zigggy, Congrats on a bountiful harvest. I know you worked your behind off making it happen. Did you keep a grow journal ? You mentioned a new way, to you, of growing. I'm always interested in a different way, as the way I grow is different too, but it works.

Good morning OFC

It is bright and sunny today/ The rain is gone and I kinda miss it.
I always love your garden photos Rose. Thank you for sharing. I don't garden much anymore living out in the sticks. The only flowers I have now are in front of my house. I don't miss lawn care though. ha ha
I put a tin roof on everything just to listen to the rain on it. It sooths the soul and calms the nerves. And sometimes it interferes with listening to the tv!
Back in my younger days I lived in Western Austrailia. We used to go 'roo hunting 3 or 4 times a year. Most of the 'roo was made into dog food but the tail, well the tail was made into stew. Ask any true Aussie, Roo tail stew is a thing. Its pretty good too!
My sister put a tin roof on her patio. I visited her for Christmas and the sound of the rain on that roof was very comforting to me.
I am also flowering some blue dream now.she is already putting a lil smell out in just day 10 flower.
I LOVE the smell and taste of Blue Dream. I grow some every year. :)

OMG I am hearing the sound of probably over 100 cattle as I type this. It is that time of the year where they drive cattle from the hills to the valley. They close the road off to my house and drive the cattle about 20 to 3o miles. The cattle are unhappy and loud, very loud when they are being driven down an asphalt road. Not too far from here (about 5 miles} the cattle roam in an open range area. There are no fences. When I take that road to town I usually have to stop a few times as cattle are on the roadway.
The families that own the ranches around here have an easement to drive the cattle down the roadways. Their families have driven cattle down this road for many generations. For whatever reasons the horsemen who drive the cattle are all young women. I hear them whistling to their dogs I think. I hear the dogs barking a lot to keep the cattle on the road probably. The old west lives on in modern times. ;)

Have an amazing day you awesome people!

Good afternoon old peeps...we got a couple days of good hard rain here too but the forecast from here on out is heating up...gonna be in the 90’s next week...and probably only hotter from there...getting everything ready for our trip today...

Time to smoke some Wedding Cake.

87f27a9324d765a59fb12375c70ef7c6.jpg

Really great strain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back