Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning young stoners...Much different out here today...I may actually get something done..gotta be at least 10 degrees cooler as that ol delta breeze come rolling up the hill from the sf bay...might even rain this weekend...gonna smoke me up some “lambs bread“, grab my shears and start trimmin the bushes round here...I’ll be trimmin weed maybe next week or after...cheers...

Got to the mid 90's here but Harley and I staying safe inside. Spent several hours in the garden today and have several hours of work left to go. Who says growing weed isn't work?! I started some Zombie Kush and some Kmintz from Ripper seeds and then I started Oregon Lemons and Triple Grape. I also have about a dozen GG clones that are coming along. Lotta work!
Yes growing is most definitely a lot of work.but I know we are all grateful to be doing it.i got 27 going.12 girls almost 3 weeks into flower and 15 clones in veg.its alot of work.hell I still got to locate and prep my outdoor plots.gotta have em out by like June 14-21.happy growing

Good morning everyone. Rained all night but the sun is shining bright today. I guess Minneapolis is turning into a war zone, some people will take any opportunity to be an a$$. How is looting a good thing? So glad I'm a country boy. Smoking some Sonic this morning and still smelling dead rats.

Good morning OFC
it is supposed to cool down today. Sunny and no clouds so far,

I accidentally broke the stem on one of my outside plants yesterday. I am so bummed. I taped it up and staked it. If that does not look like it will it will work I will put it in a rapid rooter or some rock wool and try to regrow roots. I have done that before. Once many years ago I stuck a broken stem into just dirt and it regrew. I may just buy another clone anyways.

Got a real toad strangler last night.
Toad strangler. :) I have never heard that before. I like it. ha ha I call rain storms like that "gully washers".

Time for more coffee and a few hits of "wedding cake".

Have a great day everyone!

I think it rained overnight here...seems like I heard it thru my open window last night...or I was dreaming...my wife recently decided to go back to work one day per week as something to do and a way to stay in touch with old friends and clients (she’s a hair dresser) and today is work day so I’m “free To do as I want” wasn’t that an old stones tune...think I’ll surprise her by doing the laundry...among other things...
I guess we had our share of idiots out west here banging on innocents cars and carrying on...sure your pissed off but did it help to break the window of someone’s car that probably feels exactly the same way you do about the killing of Mr Floyd...go protest at the police station or the courthouse...
cheers old guys, another fine cool day today, don’t waste it...
”lambs bread”

Last edited:
Good afternoon anyone watching 🚀 launch its live now
My son called this afternoon to ask me the same question...I told him, I worked in the aerospace bizzness for most of my working career...I’m retired now and I’m not all that interested in rich folks getting richer...all power to them but I’ll keep my feet on the ground...
hey old folks, we had quite the storm here this afternoon...got thunder lightning rain and sunshine all at the same time...fun sittin out on the porch with a beer and cigar and my pipe...cheers!
It‘s Mimosa for a week or two...

Hello OFC

I have not received any rain like most of CA yet. Another sunny day here.

I ventured out and bought another clone last night. They had no more "Vanilla Frosting" so I bought a Blue Dream to replace my clone with the severed stem.
I have been sitting outside with my clones enjoying with a good cup of Hawaiian coffee and smoking some "Wedding Cake". It is a great day to have a great day. Enjoy this one friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back