Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning OFC

I am going to my Sisters house on the central coast this weekend. She lives near Moro Bay one block from the beach. It will be fun.

You old timers get your butts to work. If i got to work,,you need to work.😁
I have worked more hours in my life than most people could in 3 life times. lolol :D
Only my failing health keeps me from working now. I neve thought I would retire. I am weird. I love working.

Have an awesome weekend friends!

I’m done workin for a living...if I work, it’ll be for me...and I’ll take a break whenever I feel the need...but I don’t mind a bit that you have a nice new job mr bubble...cheers!

Last edited:
So it turns out I did work today...chopped these tops of my indoor grow and I’ll leave the rest to mature a few more days...got’m all hung up in my music room stinkin to high heaven...there is probably half this much bud left on the bush, hopefully it will continue to mature...I have never tried harvesting this way before so I don’t know...I know I took as much as I felt like today...a pretty rough trim but all I was willing to do today, I don’t mind doing a dry trim if I’ve removed most of the big stuff...
to the left of those tags is Lambs Bread and to the right is Nurse Larry x Valentine....looking forward to having a variety for smoking...
4D14B3DB-A5EE-4ED0-B799-F674776AC1F5.jpeg

Last edited:
How did you grow buds that look like guitars🎸. 😁
Hope everyone has a great day. Im not going to do nothing but rest. My butt is wore out. Im going back to the beginning of this thread to see how it got started. Pretty cool thread so far. Im at page 19 i think. Rose started a cool thread. Its the biggest thread on this site.

Last edited by a moderator:
How did you grow buds that look like guitars🎸. 😁
Hope everyone has a great day. Im not going to do nothing but rest. My butt is wore out. Im going back to the beginning of this thread to see how it got started. Pretty cool thread so far. Im at page 19 i think. Rose started a cool thread. Its the biggest thread on this site.
Hello and greetings to my fellow cultivators.can you direct me to this thread you speak of?.thx and happy growing to you.

G'day folks. Sunny today and pleasant outside. This thread is part 2. The original was started by keef and was at 1900 pages when it froze and Rose started this one. Lots of good people have come and gone since then.
Have a nice day peeps

Good morning, RE, i would like to smoke a joint or 1- out there with you and your wife, looks like a nice place to chill, and lord knows we need to chill. Gman, thinking about you daily. Steve, i hope things get better, i am sorry.
You know what is wonderful? A good cup of coffee. YUM. Now i need a little pot to go with hit. enjoy your day peeps and stay safe. Last week was hard. really hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back