Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Around this time of year I usually am going to Gay Pride Parades, but all of them have been postponed because of this damned virus šŸ˜”šŸ¤¬. Here is a rainbow-flag pot painting I did with glow in the dark paint (a pitiful substitute). If people like it I shall buy an ad on this site since apparently it is taking ads now. šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

The first shot is of me holding up the painting for proportion. The second shot is it glowing under a black light.

s-l400 (26).jpgs-l400 (25).jpg

Sitting here in my garden getting all fā€™d up and listening to music...
Hey itā€™s Fatherā€™s Day, I talked to allā€˜a my kids and wished the fathers well and they me...now Iā€™m just gonna have another bowl and see how that goes.......cheers! ā€œMimosaā€ & something else...

good morning guys,,,been a little bissy,,,,,,sorry aladinsane ,,,,yes rose im properly medicated2 ,,, ,,good to see ya ,,,I miss all you guys when im not hear for a few days ,,, I got a ???????,,,,im looking to make 1/2lb of butter ,,,,how much weed should i use ,,,,as always thanks guys.....love ZIGGGY

Hello OFC

Good to see you on Zigggy. I am not sure how much you will need for a 1/2 pound of butter. We miss you when you are not on and love you as well.
I am drinking some coffee and smoking some Banjo as I enjoy this sunny day. The Blue Dream and Magic Melon in my shop should be done in about a week. Thank goodness. What a mess with all of those branches that are breaking. I have them staked up and the branches tied. Some of the branches break under the weight of the buds. I have some of those dried out already. I would take a pic if it were not so embarrassing to show you what a mess of sagging branches I have. It's ugly.

I hope everyone is staying safe. Have a great day.

Good morning all. I've been busy lately. Latest crop is in the drying room, next crop just moved to flower. My Son is here visiting and I put him to work. Garage is all framed in and are going to relax before he heads back home. Ziggy, I use one oz. of good trim to a lb. of butter (or coconut oil, my personal favorite. Hope everyone has a great day.

good afternoon everybody ,,,,gonna hit 100 today and my a/c stopped working,,,its old,,, 12 years I think ,,,not sure if its worth getting fixed ,,,new one is going to cost 6000,,,not sure if I can take that hit right now

Hello friends

I have never made wax KY. Sorry
It is going to be hot today. ugh
I think I will stay in today. Perhaps some music and weed will be in order. I may follow that up with TV and weed. lol I want to watch that documentary "Echoes In The Valley".

1593018990401.png

I've carefully nursed my 4 chewed up plants back to health, the 4 x 4 is now "cat proof".....Having added 4" circular screen to lower portholes and putting obstacles (gallon jugs of ph'd water) in the way OF the ports.

Topped all four early on, after node 4.......just topped two of the 4 once again........The BOO (Bag of Oranges strain) and EEEE freebie fem (Mr E X 5 star).....the EEEE I am looking forward to trying.........5 Star is a variety with roots in 5 continents.................The BOO is Tangerine Power x Blood Orange......pure orange right there.....
Wedding Cake + Prayer Pupil, the other 2 strains Im growing i LOVE and I am FAMILIAR with both.........best stuff Ive hit in 4-5 yrs...

I plan on flipping all 4 on July 1st.......4 weeks of veg is enough, they are in 3 gallon smart pots. Smallest thing I ever grew in, I'll prolly average 35-45 grams per plant DRY although I hope to average about 60-70.

WILL TAKE PICS ON JULY 1

Hi Guys and Zigggy, Nick, nice to see you, been missing you.
Steve, a real easy thing to make is tincture. I make an indica one for folks that have trouble sleeping. Buy a jar of cocnut oil, decarb you pot, cover it with the oil and barley simmer for 4 hours or 8. Strain, good night.
I have been on the phone all day, it has been nice for a change. I am bout outta pot, not out out, but no fun stuff.lol just old stuff, spoiled brat that I am. not whining, but kidding kinda. I would like a big ole freshly dried nug. I have a problem.

Hey Rose and all, I been busy as a cat on a hot tin roof. I resurrected my Harley and one ride and I was hooked again. Makes working on things hard 'cause I would rather be riding then doing all the stuff that needs doing. Garage is getting there, I put my son to work framing with me and now it is ready for siding. I pulled down my Sonic Screwdriver grow and it has been doing the slow dry for a week now, probably 5 days to go before I can jar it because the humidity is horrendous. My humidifier is getting a workout. I have 5 new plants in flower and a dozen that need repotting. I still haven't cut the clones I need to get from the girls I just flipped so I guess I know how it is to have more on your plate then you can handle.

Yep B1, it was a hot one in NCal today...prolly gonna continue...my backyard girls are thirsty...B1, I watched that documentary a while back...it was interesting, all about 60ā€™s and early 70ā€™s SoCal music...lotta bums that hung out and didnā€™t get regular jobs like me then made the big time...the bastids...spent all afternoon on the hottest day so far this year making Carnitas on the front porch...too hot inside...so had tacos for dinner and if I may be so bold...mmmmmm...
yaā€˜ll have a high evening and goodnight...
ā€NLxVā€

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back