Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
good evening guys ,,,please tell me you were not saying goodbye to the site b1...have not been around for a while ,,,,got some reading to do,,,,stay safe ,be well zigggy

been reading back on this thread and lets set the records straight...I started the "old farts club" on overgrow back in 2000...not saying it's the original or only one but give an old man his due...

Morning!! First cup I many. What's everybody got going today? I actually feel pretty good today. My back usually takes awhile to get the kinks worked out but not today. Give me a.knife and I will find an ache of pain somewhere ......

Don't think I have much going on today ....... That is BAD cause Mrs Puts always comes through with honey do's. I need to hide.

Ever wonder why girls spend so much time in the bathroom.

tenor.gif

Hey guys got a ??,,,,looking at getting my mother inlaw some cbd oil,,,she has real bad hand tremors,,,,last time i got her charllets webb cbd oil but i can not find it at eighter dispencerys,,,,anyone know of a good substitue,,thanks in advance zig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back