Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon everyone....I managed to sign in on the very first try so something is working right....Sunny and really hot again here but we receive some much needed rain....heading out for the afternoon so I do hope that your all enjoying your day and take care n stay safe.

Morning, Giggy. What ever happened to Yooper, Weedhopper, and Bozzo?
Same thing that happened to most all the others from what im reading,,banned for life or left because of politics.
That wont be happening again. Politics are forbidden. If you do get banned for getting out of hand it wont be for life unless you keep pushing your luck and disrespecting members.

caveman good to see you have a good sense of humor, that is what we are all about. friends brothers and sisters. yes i'm glad there is no more politics, or so called brain damaged member that just couldn't shut up. the only brain damage was the people that believed him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey ya'll...not much going on, been hot and humid as heck, with pop up storms/showers through the day..Couldn't believe I went and cashed my aluminum cans in, and had 134 pounds, they are only paying .25 cents a pound, so I got $33.50..thought it would be more, but oh well, free money.

G'Morning, y'all! My stash of can & metal(anything non ferrous) will stay right where it's at till prices go back up. I spent over 10 years in indusial scrap metal. It was great fun driving a scrap truck in Shitcago, NOT! H-cane off the east coast of the swamps. No worries here on the westside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back