Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we are on the subject, I feel I have to pass on this important life-saving information:

Super-Easy Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe

1 container of frozen strawberries (still frozen)
2-3 Tablespoons sugar
1/2 Cup cream or milk (cream is better)
1 Teaspoon vanilla extract

Destructions

Dump the frozen berries and everything else in your blender. Jazz it for 30 seconds or so.

You got strawberry ice cream!!!
Toss in a half a bottle of Kahlua and you've got a real treat. Mind the walls if you drink the whole thing by yourself. They have a tendency to jump out in front of you.

Where did Umbra go?
Anyone know where Ziggs went
Have no idea but im sure one of them will PM you and let you know. Im thinking a Private site.
How did you know them if you just joined a few mins ago? Were you here before under a different name?

Have no idea but im sure one of them will PM you and let you know. Im thinking a Private site.
How did you know them if you just joined a few mins ago? Were you here before under a different name?
i started to ask the same thing. i see norcalhal came in but didn't post,

he was a pleasure to talk to, LOL
But Ziggy was nice
i never had a problem with umbra till he attacked a old buddy that came over looking for myself and a couple others. ziggy was ok but i think she went out on a bad note, but i didn't get to read it. now question. who are you? i have been here a long time and may know you.

It sure is, especially for those beauties in your greenhouse!

thanks for the kind words

some snow leopards and chickens

6C8E87FA-8ACE-4892-BA32-FAE6379C61BD.jpeg

WoodsRat -- I just mixed up a batch of strawberry ice cream with Kahlua in it.

YIKES! My darling wifelet says I am to thank you for the concept.

Since it came out so well -- and it only takes a minute to make -- I then mixed up another batch... but using fresh blueberries instead of strawberries.

Of course, it was not ice cream yet since the blueberries were not frozen, but it was delicious. It's in the freezer right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back