Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning OFC....Cold here 26*burrrrr
..........:48:..........presidential kush

What up Cane ? -- I'm have to look up this Presidential Kush !-- I been into the Indicas lately !-- Still don't know why some called Kush and some Haze ? -- All I know is them short squat frosty things will ring your bell !--I been working some with Mazar-i-Shariff that giant indica hash plant -- It ain't called hash plant but when they been making Lebanese Blond out it for centuries I think it qualifies as a hash plant !-- Spanked it with that BBSL !-- Make me some Blackberry Hash !

The pres seams to be pretty good store bought weed and a good price. With a medical card was $75. An Oz.

Wish we had weed stores ! --Not that I need to buy it's just the concept of weed being bought and sold openly that I have trouble wrapping my mind around !-- They catch us buying and selling ? -- Ever body go to jail !-- I'm perfectly happy growing for myself but U gotta always remember they out there and they looking for U ! -- Maybe I actually see open weed commerce one day !-- Might not be around here but I'd still like to see it with my own eyes ! -- I might be isolated down here in the belly of the beast but I knows some high people in low places !-- Mighta been a seed or 2 made it thru ?-- I'm in the groove on the grow !-Until the next grow disaster ! -- I got nothing to compare my weed to down here !-- All I know is my peeps hooked me up with great genetics and I try to grow them so they can express those genes best I way I know !-- It seems pretty dam good to me and I'm the one smoking it !

They got a special treat for any growers they catch down here !-- After U handcuffed they bring U into the grow and make U watch them destroy all your plants and equipment !-- Before U go to jail !

Catching " El Pollo Loco " would be a fine feather in the hat of any law dog !-- but he slippery !

The truth is that life is hard and dangerous ; that he who seeks his own happiness does not find it ; that he who is weak must suffer ; that he who demands love will be disappointed ; that he who is greedy will not be fed ; that he who seeks peace will find only strife ; that the truth is only for the brave ; that joy is only for him who does not fear to be alone ; that life is only for the one who is not afraid to die .

Not my words !

I was taught at an early age if you want happiness, make someone happy, same for love, give it, ya get it back, when you give you aren't greedy, feed others. When you're feeling sorry for yourself, look around at others and see if you can help somebody today. Words of my mom! She lived it, for 93 years. Oh and as she lay dying the hospice staff would ask her how she was doing and she would say"i'm fine, tell me about you. And they did. I guess she wasn't afraid of dying, even though she admitted she really didn't know what was ahead for her.

Rose I always wanted to be a peace loving hippy but it don't work so well for me !-- I'm vengeful --I have anger management problems and trying to MAKE me do something is not gonna turn out well for U !
I'm just a wild man who will make up his own mind about stuff !-- If U can't be true to yourself U can't be true to anything !-- I'm comfortable with who I am !-- I ain't perfect and I know it and I'm alright with that !

Umbra send me seed to several Lemon crosses he did --The seed were still fairly fresh and I was impatient so I ended up with only 2 Squish -x- Oregon Lemon plants -- 1st one was a fine girl !--
This the second one !--
His name is Lemmy !--
He the new house stud !

View attachment 20171223_151656-1.jpg

Stay back !-- He got them electric swamp blues playing !-- U know how he be when he get this high this early and start playing them dam blues ? -- "She got one foot in New York City and one foot in the Bayou !" -- I got to go Tab Benoit -- Gary Clark Jr. -- John Mayer and more ! -- They wanna play !

Rose, your mother was a wise lady! Kinda like I remember my own mother being. She had no trouble living the golden rule...

Morning O.F.C. !-- Ho-Ho-Ho !-- Merry Christmas Eve !-- I don't understand but I play along !-- Christians say we celebrating the birth of Jesus ( by high jacking the pagan winter solstice celebration )-- Christmas gifts --Christmas tree -- The decorating -- Santa Claus ? -- They's all pagan thangs !-- Kinda of a corrupted holiday --but I'm down !-- I don't even need a reason to party !-- I think I even have something to add to the holiday !
The Christmas morning Fatty !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back