Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning O.F.C. !-- Merry Christmas !-- Fat man let me down again this year !-- Apparently it's hard to find ammo for a 40 millimeter grenade launcher !--

........:48:.........
About 6"of snow last night..
:) Merry Christmas:)

merry Christmas everyone,,,i was woken up at 430am to the sound of HE CAME HE CAME SANTA CAME ,,,,Christmas really is for children ,,,my best gift was just watching my boy open his gifts ,,,the joy on his face is priceless ,,,,gotta run ,,,many gifts no battery's,,off to walgreens ,,,,stay safe and be well my friends ,,,see ya next year,,,zig

Pharm lives !- I got some work to do back there !-- I was changing my Reverse Osmosis filters yesterday and I was too high for the technical side !-- Got to finish cause I can't grow without my RO water !-- Set of 5 filters with this end going that way and the end going this way !-- Got way too complicated for being that high !-- $125 system I mounted under the bathroom sink that make all the distilled water I want !-- It's not distilled but just as clean !-- 5 ppms !-- Still burning the tips on my leaves in bloom some !-- Gonna cut my nutes back even more !-- Peeps first impulse is to over fertilize thinking more is better but it's not !-- U got to starve a dam indica !-- What would be enough for a sativa may be too much for an indica !--Then some more pH sensitive than others !-- They working me !
Zig -- Kids is like puppies! -- They cute when they little but not always so much when they grow up !

50 and nasty at the beach and we already hit the high and headed into mid 30s tonight !

That don't look right but it making RO water again !-- If it ain't broke don't fix it !-- It post to make RO water it doing it so I'm done !-- Don't need to understand !-- If U gonna be a water pharmer U gonna need a mop and mop bucket !-- I got a mess to clean up !

In that bottom pic are children of Waldo in the box on the right !-- He did good !

Merry Christmas to all you old potheads, hope it’s a great day filled with happiness and joy!

Hey Blue Welcome to the O.F.C. !-- They'll do that and take off like a rocket the first couple weeks in bloom !-- U just be patient !-- I'm sexing some now too and I keep thinking maybe I see something today !-- U just gotta wait !-- U growing in dirt right ? -- All I know is aero under LEDs but there's others around know dirt farming !-- Plant looks fine I'd keep doing what ever U doing !-- How long it been in the same pot and how big is it !-- We ask a lot of questions but when it comes to weed somebody up in here is doing it or know how !

Hey RE -- I missed ya ! -- Sneaky west coast peeps !-- What U smoking today !-- One day ole Keef gonna see a real live weed store !-- Snow Desiel got me twisted up tight !-- Smoking on the Yule pipe !-- Caps working !
Can't complain except D.D. had to work taking care of sick babies last 2 nights -- That big money OT had nothing to do with it either !-- We'll maybe a little !-- Daddy need some new light and stuff !-- She shouldn't have told me everything I spent getting set up has been repaid several times !-- So I said then can I get 8 more lights ? -- She said no !-- It's a negotiating tactic !-- I'm 'spand !

Thanks keef and glad to be here. This is my first grow and I am using a mixture of half top quality potting soil and half peat moss. Also when I mixed the soil I wanted that plant to be in it's permanent home due to space restriction. I also added osmocote plus fertilizer to the soil right away and haven't had any problems with nutrient deficiencies or burn. Started from bag seed of blue dream so it's a shot in the dark of what sex it is. With lighting I started with two 5000k house bulbs, not sure what kind they are, then for flowering I just switched to 2500k bulbs. Hope I'm doing it right lol. Sure is exciting. It's growing in a gun cabinet so during the night cycle I can just lock the door and lay blankets over it preventing light from getting in

Blue -- lots got space restrictions -- U can grow in there !-- U doing it !-- As for lighting we got gotta get U right !-- U gonna be in a tight place so LEDs might be best !-- Less power-- less heat !-- I veg under a Mar Hydro grow light that cost about $70 ? --Umbra is moving to high dollar Spyder LEDs like $1500 each !--
RE working in a tight place he probably have some suggestions !-- U gonna need a real grow light !-- Go on e-bay or Amazon and look them up !-- decide what U can spend and we'll point U in the right direction !-- Probably be best to grow something more indica that will stay short and squat !-- Looks like that Blue Dream got a lot of sativa in it ? -- Might stretch too much for a cabinet !-- I've ordered seed from several domestic and overseas places and they got here no problem and I'm in a prohibition state !--

Merry Christmas to U to Rose !-- U gotta tell me more about them high CBD seed U and Umbra cooked up !
It's cold and nasty out and my aches got pains !-- Moving slow today and making grandpa noises !

Blue dream is a good plant but so common here not really worth growing. If you top the plant, it will slow its vertical growth some.

I think this 4 part rotation gonna work out well for me !-- Move something to bloom every 2 weeks and after 2 month it start coming out every 2 weeks !-- Veg seems to be handling the load and producing the plants !
I have something to take down This Wednesday and next Wednesday then I'll harvest every other Wednesday !
Won't get slammed with trimming too much at one time !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back