Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I should clarify something ? -- There are a few local people who will play a large part in establishing
the local weed economy when the law changes !-- They know about the O.F.C.and probably watch from the shadows like most -- but they don't know who I am !-- I just made them an offer of party favors --and it can be done without anyone having to know who I am !-- That would make me feel like I contributed even though I'm too much of a chicken to march with them !

That little BLANK Sessions BLANK the BLANK and the States aint giving up that revenue.
For me it dont mean **** anyway. I have smoked most my life and grew weed for yrs with no protection, like the protection that ppl in Cali and Colorado have,,and i will continue like everybody else.
And you can march till ya drop dead and you aint go ing to change a freaking thing. Glad you have time to protest. Everybody i know have to WORK.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mrs RE been a workin my arse to the bone the last couple of days. We took down all the Christmas crap and then we started scrubbing windows, blinds, shampooed and vacuumed carpets, cleaned the frig. Every time I sneak off to my grow space, I get the call to do something else... gonna have to give her the pipe so I can get some rest...

That's what I do RE !-- Caps and a pipe and she good !-- We been putting it off but D.D. want us to round up the stuff to apply for Social Security -- She should come stumbling in after a nap shortly --Still high !-- Wanted to put off Applying for SS but we could use the money !

In that last pic are my 1st 2 shots at my Purple Rose plant on either side of B-S -- That is Black Snow (Snow Desiel -x-BBSL !-- Sexing 3 Nightshade -x BBSL and one Mazar-i-Shariff -x-BBSL!

2RE, i get a wild hair like that and want to clean the whole house and drawers and garage and stuff. That doesn't happen much.

Give DD my love Keef.

I just took a 2 hour bath in Epsom salts. I think i am healed. lol It has been a busy day.

PS, Umbra I am reading the book. fire and stupidity.

2nd from the bottom marked B-Stw -- That is Umbra's Plush Berry -x-Strawberry Desiel bred to Bud's Strawberry Rhino -- Then a girl from that bred to the BBSL !-- She good weed but she can't beat granny's strawberry so she got to go !

Cook it Nick !-- Don't U just love that frost ?

I don't need to read it Rose ! -- Don't get too deep into it !-- Keep up with the news -- Because I think things gonna happen fast and soon !
I just hope we can roll it into the end of national prohibition !

This the only part of Nurse Larry I got left -- Her daughter fathered by Waldo --The Black Nurse !-- It'll work !

Hard to believe that those guys are willing to sacrifice thier political careers for this Bozo !-- U know all the administration big wigs meeting him for a weekend at Camp David except Jeff Sessions !-- They bout to bust a move and replace him is my guess !-- I don't like the Elf but they want to get rid of him so they can go after Mueller !-- Then the sheet hits the fan ! -- Next week gonna be a happening week !
He don't stop Mueller there will be criminal charges so he gonna just do it anyway and try to survive the fallout !
Who knows maybe he can get away with it ? -- He get someone to fire Mueller and it happens in the morning to obstruct justice the people hit the streets at noon -- They fire him in the afternoon it is set for noon the next day !
Gonna make that Pink Hat March look like a little crowd !-- The minority gonna dictate to the majority ? -- I don't think that's gonna work out so well for them ! -- The sleeper has awaken and this will end soon and not nessassarily peacefully !-- If U are willing to accept tyranny and live under a dictaor then stay home and out the way ! -- Many will be willing to bleed for your freedom just like crossing that bridge in Selma ! --

Morning OFC, haven't said much in awhile but it may be time to start planing my new grow room. I can remember right after the fire when I looked in the cellar window and saw the local police , firemen and the state police fire inspector all looking over my burned up plants and jars of product. I was in a high state of anxiety but it was legal to grow here in MA and the first thing the state fire marshal asked me was how did I make my tincture. I don't want to go back to illegal>>>
Should have the house back sometime in April so ttime to look for what's next.
Stay safe out there.....

morning all,,,26 down here ,,,I don't even have clothes for this type weather,,,people die in this weather ,,,I can deal with heat no problem,,,,this cold gets down into your bones and it hurts ,,,,my son keeps waiting for snow ,,I always tell him its to warm to snow in florida ,,,now what do I tell him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back