Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning O.F.C. !-- Ugh !-- 56 here and warming ! --
Hang in there Zig !
Grandpa in da house ! -- I see U down there sometimes and figure if U got anything to say you'll chime in !
When U start setting up we got seed if U need any !-- Don't worry about having to go back to being illegal -- I don't think U guys have anything to worry about ---Everything kinda in a strange place and lots could happen !-- Constitution say " We the People " !-- We the people-- bout to uncork on this mafia family and wanna be dictator ! --

its funny northerners who go thru bad snow storms move south as soon as winters over ,,,they have a good few moths then hurricane season comes,,,soon after they go home ,,,,,

Morning weed nerds. We have rain. Coffee is hot, the weed strong ... the beginning of a new day.

I know Zig !-- In winter our population used to double !-- We don't get hurricanes as often here as New Orleans or all the way over to Florida -- Not sure what's gonna happen around here !-- They were about to open a new refinery or something like that at the port -- Lots of people coming in looking for housing the Harvey hit and tore the place up -- I know there were several large apartment complexes end up with mold and had to shut down for repairs throwing more pressure on the housing market !-- Some companies who depended on tourism are beginning to close !-- Sometimes I get aggravated about stuff like FEMA auctioning off used FEMA trailers instead of moving people out the tent city !-- Then I remember how it must be for Puerto Rico and -- We lucky here !-- That could be us !

Good morning potheads, should get to the mid 50’s here today. You all stay safe from the freeze back there!

Good afternoon Stoners! Ziggy, I know what you talkin about. I was a southerner for 40 years. Now I'm freezing my butt off. High of 13 today. I ain't built for this anymore. Good weed though and I'm about to go get me some Tangueray and replenish the incense supply.

59 and overcast at da beach !-- Back in the 70's in a few days !-- Made my supply run to the grocery store !
Got back and D.D. got a plan about how WE gonna clean this place up--- I told her U need to take a dose of caps then we'll get right on it !---Like hard spring cleaning clean !-- I said sure but have U tried that Panama Powerhouse --Tell me what U think about this AK too ? -- I really need U to taste that new batch of Apple Jack !-- Need to test that blueberry again too !-- (I also have a plan) --

We have a condo in FL but after the fire and cancer stuff we rented it to my son for a year. I just called him and told him to move into the spare room for awhile, we coming back down next week. Was 5 below here this AM it's up to 3 now and going to 13below tonight spent most of day yesterday digging out around 18" of snow. Love this place in summer but winters.........no more. Shopping done blue dream in the pipe over and out.
Stay safe

60 now !-- Might not have to wear socks with my sandals much longer !-- I thought that there was about 30 miles of wild beach south of here but I just found out it's 60 miles !-- No roads !--No utilities !--No fresh water ! -- I need to hop on the scooter and ride it one day !--

Keef, we just did two days of hard spring cleaning, mostly done now... a pain in the arse but nice now that it’s mostly done...

Is that one those high CBD varieties Cane ?
RE -- I'm still a little beat up to do much yet !-- D.D. be in for a week or so and I'm sure she'll leave me a list !
She napping !-- Caps put her down !-- She needed some rest anyway !-- I nodded and hour or so and I'm ready to do the 420 thing !--

Yep Pennywise be a high C.B.D strain..
Did you say 4:20 ..:48:....U.W. Purple

I like it when they powderpuffing like that !-- It's what I call it anyway ! Mane ya'll don't be freaking about what the Elf gonna to do to the legal states !-- This is almost a gift to the weed world and the coming blue wave mid term election !-- He just put an end to national prohibition on the ballot come November !-- All they got to do is come out for and end this travesty of a law and rake in the votes ! --

Cane I never grew a high CBD anything to do different ? -- When it gets to where it's not minus 10 degrees below absolute freezing up there --I'm see if I can hustle me some them High CBD seed from Rose !- Probably do me good !--

Umbra -- That Black "V" has a scent I couldn't place cause my nose not so good but D.D. took one whiff and said -- That smells just like those little valentine candy hearts with a message printed on them !-- Proves to me I don't have a clue where and how these terp profiles end up where they do !-- How do U get candy hearts from Golden Ticket --x-- Box of Chocolate then a BlackBerry Snow Lotus male have his way with her !-- She gonna be ever so nice !

What up Joe ? -- I got a bowl looks just like that !-- Is that a 2 stage blower or something ? -- I been thinking about a use for " the head" one my buds gets off his still -- It's almost pure methanol -- Maybe I make my scooter go fast ?-- All 150 cc of pure power -- with a centrifugal clutch !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back