Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
3rd day of non stop rain. Keef, I have a hard time throwing plants to the wayside and scraping them, but space is the deciding factor. I'll do a smoke off to decide who goes if it comes to it.

should have taken pix of the Lemon Louie, sour punch, sour dubb x BoC, and chiesel x BoC. Heavy indicas with super fat leaves. Then there's blackstar, lemon bubba x sour larry, and blues x cheese. lol New lineup is killer

I know Umbra it's really hard to let a plant makes good weed go !-- Takes a long time to thin stuff out !-- When it comes to one being better than another ? -- Really ain't no lesser weed to let go !-- There's way too much variety out there so I'm have to fit variety to my system !-- Also since sativas and Indicas got different feeding requirements -- I can't be a generalist farmer !-- Ain't many fast finishing sativas that finish in 60 days or less ! --I dream of 50 day finishers but that would limit it too much !--- So fast finishing Indicas dominate varieties it is !-- Even with those limitation there will be plenty variety !-- Probably take me a year to get there !-- I want to learn Indicas like the back of my hand !

good morning, it is raining hard here this morning, i am dragging myself to the trainer and soon a trip to olympia to see my big bro before he leaves this world.

I am complaining, i got vertigo at the dentists yesterday, from being on my head for over an hour. Had to have someone walk me to my car. First time in my life I felt like an old woman. Came home, took drugs for vertigo and am much better today. Except I am still old. I hopeyou have a good day all of you.
Love me some Willy, thanks woody~

Sorry Rose !-- At least the 2 brothers I lost in the last couple years happened fast !-- When I sent U my 411 did I sent U my e-mail addy ? -- I had to set a new one up without that 420 in it !-- Shoot I think most here know who I am and where I'm at ? -- I knew I'd be wearing a target when I came out from the shadows !-- The weed genie is out the bottle and ain't no putting it back !-- Still ! probably wasn't a good idea to come out the shadows in a prohibition state !-- I ain't known for my good decision making !-- I mostly just know about weed !-
Hope U feel better !--

Nice plants keef SR91 is a decent plant. (Sangarara' Reserve F7(from Peru) x 91 Dragons (F-1 male)

Good morning potheads, it’s tough dealing with mortality issues Rose, glad your gonna get to say goodbye.

Morning OFC beautiful day here in this corner.got two guys on the roof installing solar panels...
Looks like I will loose power for a full work day Thursday :(

Morning peeps. My big brother is going home with hospice today... can't quit crying. Well, i can, i am going to the dentist. Of the 5 kids he and i are the most alike. It sucks being the little sister to 3.

Sorry to hear about your brother Rose..
All our thoughts and prayers are with you...

hope the traps arrive soon ,,,dam dog going crazy ,,,,he hears the thing up in the attic ,,,running around barking his head off ,,,cant take anymore ,,,,two days no sleep ,,,,never hated a gritter this much

Good day fellow Ole Farts. 42 and rising finally. Now the fun begins. We have two feet of snow in the mountains and the temps gonna be in the 50s-60s for the next 4 days. It'll be floodin' in the ole towne tomorry!

I wasn't napping !-- U know I ain't like that !-- Better tie that canoe off up high Nick !-- U far enough up to be O.K. ? --
Mane -- I gots myself a new girl if she don't hermie or something !-- Nightshade -x- BBSL -- Thinking about calling it "Black Night " -- It's not a variety just a plant !-- I got my eye on this one !-- Waldo do like he did on them other girls dis gonna be da bomb !-- Thought about calling it "Kalfu" but that would be lost on most people !--So Black Night it is !-- Watching a Mazar -x-BBSL sexing and I think is a girl !--Got my fingers crossed --This one is working me !-- I get these 2 girls cut out I think I'm thru with starting seed for awhile !

Keef, I worked for a platinum manufacturer and have been to S Africa. That's the only place I've heard that used. It was not meant to be a nice word when they said it.

Umbra, do you want to read a pdf on NAC? it is amazing. send me your email if you are interested. We need to get Keef on it.

NAC ? -- I run across that before but where ?
Umbra that word come from closer than South Africa !-- When blues musicians sing of making a deal at the crossroads ? -- There is a misunderstanding !-- They didn't go down to the crossroads to make a deal with the devil !-- They made a deal with Kalfu !-- The voodoo guardian of the crossroads -- patron to sorcerers - magicians and such - He is represented by the color black !- !-- He can let evil spirits into the world-- direct them and command them to leave !-- He a creature of the night !-- Nightshade and Black Berry Snow Lotus -- Just seemed right but I got that head injury so who knows ?--So maybe not !-- Every idea is not a good idea !

NAC = N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine. For my lungs. I thought voodoo originated in Africa.

Of course it did kinda !-- Depends on which language too and word U use for crossroads !-- Sometimes confused with the devil !-- but he denies it !-- Day time got Papa Legba and night got Kalfu !-- Kalfou ! -- Different place call him different things !
NAC ? --That where I remember it !-- I can't get it --yet !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back