Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Zig !-- I been thinking about U and your temporary anger management problem !-- Wish mine was short term but I've mostly learned to live with it some !-- Once I was going home from work in a ratty car with a hole in the floorboard and blowing smoke -- There was a traffic jam and as I eased passed in traffic I saw they were building road with a machine I designed and built then set the shop up to mass produce !-- I cried the rest of the way home in sadness/anger !-- Ruined my day !
Had to wipe my tears and get on with life !--I did that I figured I could do it again !-- Now my body is old and broken so probably not !-- I'm going for coffee !-- I need me one them canes like old people use !-- Ain't nothing wrong with my legs but when U this high it would be nice to have one !
Bust a move on 3 !---3!

The Ballad of Curtis Lowe !-- We jamming now !-- Looks like Allman Brothers Band and some southern rock !-- Wait --Simple Man !--

You Dog !-- I see U down there most mornings !-- Wish U would say hello more often !-- U know U always welcome around here !

Morning OFC.....:48:......
Going to take a couple plants today......

Hey Troop-airs! I was cleaning out some old grow stuff and turning the compost bins and I came upon 3 qt. jars! No Idea whats in 'um but they wuz full of dank:vap-Bong_smoker:

What up Cane ?-- U gotta use a chain saw or big loppers ?--Me either and I'm O.K. with that !
I got up to do something and ended up in the grow room !-- When I got settled back in my chair I remembered I got up for coffee !-- Gotta wait that was ??--Tricky to say the least !-- I guess we play "How high can U get today "?--
Anyway --Bout a month in bloom ?--Except that pic of 2 boxes!-- 2 weeks into bloom and I only want them 6 inches a foot taller when I bring them to bloom!-- Got 6 in each of those boxes so if I go bigger I have to drop to 4 per box!

View attachment 20180215_095519.jpg

View attachment 20180215_095243.jpg

View attachment 20180215_095215.jpg

View attachment 20180215_095122.jpg

Yup. That's what I'm thinking. Turns out they was from my last harvest. Two are Thor's Hammer and one is Blueberry.

Always nice to find a couple jars laying around...:)

Morning cannabis growers. Ayn Rand was whacked when she wrote Atlas Shrugged. It is as true today as Brave New World is, or 1984, or any other science fiction story that envisions abuse of power to enslave the common man for the benefit of the rich and powerful. The only difference is how they go about it.

Damn Umbra !-- Hit that nail on da head !--She was whacked for sure !--I can grok dat !-- but the message was there in a strange way I thought !--Yep! I read them all !-- Brave New World went in one ear and out the other and had no effect on me !--

Umbra there was a series of books about a guy who went to learn the magic from a Mexican Curendero--Named Don Juan ?-- I don't even know how to look it up !-- The peyote trips and stuff were way out there and I found them mystifying !--Who was that guy ?-- I'm wasting brain power on it now !

A mean old man told me once that -- Talent is distributed equally among the population !-- Opportunity is not !-- They'll use U then throw U away !---I hated him because I knew it was true !

What up Bud ?

Umbra I Just Remembered the author I was looking for !-- Carlos Castaneda--Had series of books that were very intriguing to me !

Ha-ha !-- Tell them !-- U preaching to the choir !-- Those books were just my introduction to how a belief system can be used against U !--
What's that in that jar ? -- I'm smoke some and see !

Good morning, both of your buds were just gorgeous this month Umbra and Bud. Really nice.

So a friend sent me some rosen. I love it. Bud likes it. He is thinking of making me a press for my birthday. wouldn't that be fun? I guess this press can do a zip at a time. woohoo. just in the planning stages.
Kelp4less is having a sale, i could spend all day on their site, there is truly something wrong with me. I dream of wonderfully finished compost. To hold in my hand and smell fresh dirt teaming with microbes... see i need counseling.

We have a sunny day here but cold. Humidity is up to 25.. it rained. I had a ridiculous workout today, so now i have to go do vertigo exercises. i hate them, they make you dizzy. The pt guy says that is the point. I hate doing something that makes me worse to make me better. Thank you for listening.

Keef, I saw that pink roses some pages back, just beautiful as is my favorite, purple haze.

Dirty Rose what up ?-- Something wrong with all of us !-- U ain't special !-- I take that back we all kinda "special" !--

Rosen Press ?--
Me too !-- I got a $125 baseball cap heat transfer press I'm modify but not in a hurry !-- I eat my trim and bud is more of a by product of the grow !--When I get ahead I'll have a press !-- Pretty sure I can modify this Thang !-- Only got the one heated curved plate and the cushioned base plate is hard foam and got to be rebuilt solid --it got too much give --I plan to use a couple vice grip clamps to take the pressure off the pivot point cause it it way too weak for what I want !-- When the time comes I can make it work well enough !-- The whole press an oz at a time just confuses me !-- Would it not be more effective to press dry ice hash pucks ?--
I gotta get good at the Rosen Thang cause down here that's gonna be the work around on these stupid laws --hash oil cartridges for an e-cig battery !-- Somebody just gotta teacher about them !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back