Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing what I guess U guys would call transplanting !-- Umbra's "V" --( Golden Ticket -x- Box of Chocolate )-- Back in da house !-- Started 4 seed of 4 different varieties !-- I start them in these foam starting plugs then when they big enough for the root to reach thru my foam collars -- I tear them out the foam plugs and place them in the neopreme collars they'll stay in for life !-- So no transplanting really !

View attachment 20180414_093439.jpg

View attachment 20180414_093408.jpg

Giggy if U see this -- I keep tapping on my notifications button and it still won't let me into my PMs-
Something must he wrong with my finger !-- I'll get in eventually !

That "V" ?-- Got no chocolate profile !-- It got one those indescribable terp profiles like Nurse Larry !
Very pleasant and draws U into another toke !-- While U trying to figure it out it climb up into your brain !-- One of D.D.'s Favorites !-- I like it but the one I had - It stretch a little !-- I just gotta grow those hybrids together !-- Got some straight up BOC to transplant later -- Looking for some Hershey Bar weed !

morning OFC ,,,,very nice here this morning ,,,just took the dogs on a 2 mile walk,,,i tried taking them to the dog park,,,very bad idea ,,,,my big dog tried attacking all the other dogs ,,,my little dog wanted nothing to do with the other dogs , complete waste of time,,,,

Good morning, this weather is testing a girls patients. rain and wind, repeat.
Awesome gloman, we need to make some of my oil into suppositories for seizure prone dogs. If he had seizure you could give it to him then. We had a 100 pound poodle, dog love of my life, and he had seizures bad. He would come to me and I could feel when he was going to have a seizure, i know weird, but dogs know when people are going to seize so why not the other way around. (that is what my vet said) so i had a glove with a phenobarbital suppository ready and it did lessen the seizure a bit.
I wish i could have him back and treat him with this amazing oil.

keef if your on a phone. tap your private messages then go to the far right of your screen to get there. i'm using a android phone a lot and that is where i find it. same way on facebook if i want to change accounts i have to slide the screen over. i'll shoot you another pm to try to help you.

I got it this time Cuz !-- Already sent reply !-- Thanks !
Don't be looking ya'll -Nothing to see here --It ain't nothing to do with some piney weed seed coming to Texas !--

Rose which of those high CBD varieties U think would get me the most CBD ?-- I got a CBD Crew Indica - x- Valentine sexed and cloned and kept a male so I could have a breeding pair !-- U said sometimes when U breed a high CBD to a high THC plant U get no CBD in the offspring !-- I got high THC so I want high CBD !-- I take my caps and haven't seen the need to make any oil yet -- We don't keep much surplus anyway !-- I plan to make caps with the high CBD -- Couple them and a couple high THC caps and let my belly do the extraction !-- Am I wrong to think it would still need to be decarbed ?

Yes, it needs to be decarbed. My hope for you keef, is the cbd indica x valentine. I will hopefully get that one tested. I am so glad you got a boy and a girl. I just got boys on mine this try. Breed that puppy. Do they have big indica leaves? Yes I know a women that bread (bread?) a high thc plant with a high cbd and got no cbd. I am going to go pick up a boy of Franks gift today and hit mine with more pollen. that will be a very high cbd too. I have hopes but have not tasted the nurse larry x V too.

Cool Rose !-- I got him and a boy from Umbra's Squish-x- Oregon Lemon in veg !-- Just had to clone the lemon boy cause he was getting outta hand !-- I will breed the CBD Crew Indica -x- Valentine soon as I get things sorted out he's not going anywhere !-- Probably be fall ?--
I got blueberry -- Looks like I'll have the lemon I want -- Working on this chocolate -- Had a better Strawberry than the one I got now but lost it accidentally!-- So I got her grandchild but the Plush Berry- x- Strawberry Desiel that Umbra did was better and a fine Strawberry ! -- Now I got a high CBD medicine plant !-- I been trying to sort stuff out and cut down on varieties !-- Need some kind of organization chart !-- When I got back to growing I thought -- I'll just find me a fine representative of each category!-- Only problem is we got no catatgories !-- Fruit ?-- Pine ?-- Some stoner needs to make some kind of chart but it's beyond my old stoned self !

Good morning potheads...I clipped a little bud of cbd crew indica x Valentine...and dried it in the oven yesterday...hit it with my herb vape and there is some but not much thc in mine, I did get a little of the relaxation from cbd I was expecting but I also got a headache...I’m thinking because I haven’t flushed it yet...I’m starting that process today though...and actually it was not really dry enough to use anyway so I didn’t really get a good hit because of that. I also clipped a bud of the NL X Val and I’ll see how that goes later today if it’s dry...

My clock says 420 !-- It always says that but what da hell !-- Got 3 outta 4 BOC into aero and took my first cut of -- SR91-x- ( Mazar-x-BBSL)-- I got HIGH hopes for this one !--

Good evening all you old farts. Been a long time since I ventured over this way. Looks like everyone is growing some nice buds. I haven't been growing but it sure would be cheaper if I did. The wife says no so I just buy a little now and then. Keef you buds are looking pretty special. Rose hows the eastern side treating you? For the most part the weather in the country is going crazy but there is good weather coming. I see giggy and golman are still around also. How about Hippy and rex. Anyway hope all are having a great year Happy Weed Day
Beemer

Beemer Bill in da house !-- Cuz I thought U took a dirt nap or something !-- I finally figured out some of the basics and got some fine genetics so it's going O.K. !-- Rex and Hippy moved on and found another place -- Good of U to drop by !

Morning OFC... Sun is shining for now, been a tough spring to get the veggie seeds to germinate ...
..........Yep......:48:.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back