Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning OFC!
Weather here took a cold turn again. 28*F. with snow flurries. Looks like this may be the last of it tho.
Think I might go to the pet store today and get some goldfish for my deco pond.
All the big old ones died last winter when I was down with knee surgeries. It's surprising to me how fast they can grow. They make good nutes too so I water my patio plants with it.

Good morning potheads...I hear ya umbra but just a couple more days and we should be in for a nice stretch of spring....

Good morning, i hope you are right RE, I am ready for some spring up here.

Ness, glad you stopped those pills. WOW. sounds like ambian for some folks. I have never had it but my neighbor used to take it and get up in the middle of the night and cook and leave the stove on and go back to bed. geez.

I am going to lunch with my sister today. that should be fun. lets smoke um.

Burning some of Umbra's GDP-X BPU for breakfast !-- Don't know how it came out blueberry without that B.B. (Blueberry Blast )-- but it did !-- Very nice !-- I shouldn't have said I was burning it !-
The blues ?-- They don't burn !-- They just smoke !-- That don't mean I'm getting lit and listening to the blues but it don't mean I'm not !-- Any activities I had on the schedule are canceled !-- I ain't hurting but I'm taking the day off !-- Might do some farming ?-- Maybe ?-- Today I'm more into smoking mode instead of growing mode !-- Might even start some more seed ?-- 1st though I'm find the bottom of this pipe!

Got some pork in da pan and some eggs waiting they turn !-- All U vegetarians and such better back off !-- I got a spatula and I ain't afraid to use it !-- Yes that's white bread toast with lots of butter !
Got some Cannacaps needs a boost !--

Got the bacon done and decided to visit with the pipe awhile afore I cook the eggs -- Got decarb in the oven so I'm waiting on it !

Thanks Giggy !-- I'll keep my eyes open for them !-- U know I wanted a good pine so I appreciate it !

Gloman how's the pup ?-- I harvest my first couple little high CBD plants in bout 3 weeks !-- I'm hoping to be able to cut back on the amount of caps I take !--I eat more weed than I smoke !-- I stay kinda blitzed most of the time !-- D.D. take half the dose of caps I take and get ripped !

So Sean Hannity became part of the soap apera today being one of only 3 clients of Micheal Cohen !--Who got one them no knock visits and they took all his records ?-- Seems like they building up to the season finale !-- I'm miss my show when it ends !--
420 or a close facsimile!-- I'm smoking !

What up y'all?
Still cold as a well diggers hind end here.
Spent the day playing with my Barney dog.
He honestly hasn't felt this good in a very long time. Hardest thing is keeping him from playing too hard yet. He's supposed to stay kenneled another week but I don't think he's gonna cooperate. lol

That would be King Louie the 13th -x- B.B.King ( Umbra's BPU-x- B.B.) !-- Why ?-- Because I was there -- The pollen was there-- The girl was in the mood !-- Reacon it's gonna be any good ?-- The fruit don't fall far from the tree and these was some top notch trees !

View attachment 20180416_201007.jpg

Boys an' girrlss, I'm praying for an end to this rain (its currently snowing as well.) The river came up 23 ft. over the day and its still rising. I'm actually concerned this time

Boys an' girrlss, I'm praying for an end to this rain (its currently snowing as well.) The river came up 23 ft. over the day and its still rising. I'm actually concerned this time

I wish you well...Don’t hang past your escape route!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back