Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick I sure hope things turn out OK waters getting pretty high water on my tooth they got warnings going on with over the place

Morning O.F.C.!-- Be alert Nick !-- The world needs more lerts !-- I agree with what that comedian said-- " 2018 -- Go home !-- You're drunk " !-- Got up and ran my errands early !-- Ran outta coffee so it was important !-- Wanna get high ?
Hey Zig !-- What up girlfriend ?-- I can't take my dogs to a dog park either they anti social like me !
They got a little doggie door I put in so they come and go as they please in the house and back yard !-- They house broke (unless it's raining )--- They don't like rain !-- If there is thunder ?-- I get truely dog piled !-- 4 dogs all trying to get in my lap !-- Lucky dogs got a big piece of CKN Jerky when I got home !

Well folks, I survived again. Its on the way back down now. The water got to within 2 feet of the foundation but its going down now. I think its time for a bowl or three. Umbra, I am envious. I need me some new stuff. Starting some NL Valentine today, always looking for a better anti-depressant.

By the way, it crested at 33 ft above normal. Now thats some rain.

?????? anyone ever heard of a strain called captain jack,,,,,glad you dodged a bullet nick,,,,,,

Nick, I tried soma the NL x Valentine last night, it works... I didn’t notice the cbd like I have a couple other times but it seems to me that I notice it more when I ingest it so I may make an edible with that.... The CBD crew indica mix x valientine to me had more noticeable CBD effect...very relaxing though the weed was not cured yet and didn’t taste great I really look forward to trying the dried and cure smoke of that...
Glad your river is receding...

2RE, I dunno if I got any seeds of that cross or not but if so I'll give it a shot too. Thanks for the info

Good deal Nick !-- That's a lot of water !-- Mane U need to be on some kind of edible weed !-- Regularly !-- I truely eat more weed than I smoke !-- It helps a lot ! -- I run that continuous rotation so
I decarb as needed !-- Gonna fire the oven up in a few !-- I like a dose of caps 1st thing in the morning !-- I chase it with a spoon of coconut oil which I hear is good for me too -I like 3 doses per day !-- - I do that while my coffee is brewing !-- Then I settle in with coffee and my pipe !

Zig I haven't heard of Captain Jack -- Have U checked at seedfinders.com or one the other registries ?-- I would think by the name that it is probably related to Jack Herrer-- Black Jack was also a cross of Jack I believe ?-- Lots of indica !-- My kinda plant !

Weather report at the beach is mid 70s-- sun -- windy and it was low tide when I came home with moderate surf !--

I got CBD Crews Indica- x- Valentine-- sexed -cloned and rooted !-- I get my first taste in about 3 weeks !-- By taste I mean cannacaps !-- I probably eat most if not all of it in caps !-- I guess U could say I grow for cannacaps and the byproduct is bud !-- I can live with that !

Bought 5lbs of frozen blueberries at the store !-- Don't look at me like that !-- I gotta keep my yeast alive cause I'm outta yeast !-- I gotta rack some blueberry Merlot -- racking is where U siphon off the wine and leave any sediment !-- I use the dredge in the bottom of the gallon jugs --where the yeast live-- I siphon off the wine down almost to the sediment!-- Then I use the sediment to start a new batch of wine !-- I can only do that with the 1st racking !-- Take me months to make a proper batch of Blueberry Merlot !-- The batch I'm working got way too dry so I gave it another shot of sugar and the yeast fired back up !--

A couple months ago I harvested 1 oz of harlequin bud and made canna butter from it. I poured the butter into cupcake papers about 1/4” to 3/8” deep and let them cool. I keep them in the freezer so that they don’t spoil and just keep one in the fridge for use...thru experimentation we’ve found the dose for us and we take that about an hour before bedtime with a small amount of peanut butter or some such. I’ve found that the effect lasts longer and is more gradual and results in much better sleep than smoking...in the morning I’ll usually have a slice in my first cup of coffee as well and it is very enjoyable...during the day if we want a smoke we’ll use a herb vape or a one hitter...

I know it does help RE !-- My problem is I have a tendency to take too much !-- Make me do the crab walk and stuff !-- I keep a pipe around but probably smoke less than some of U guys !-- I smoke when I want but with the caps I find I don't hit it very often !-- I'm looking for meds and doses that help me-- cause if it helps me it's gonna help lots of folks !--I think it will be a combination of high CBD caps and high THC caps !-- - Don't get me wrong I do like smoking fine weed !

Late Afternoon, peeps. Nick glad to hear that your river is going back down. And, I see you are up to some yummies. Everyone is making yummies. I'll get on board when harvest comes in. I do like my hash. And, next year, I hope to be dubbing. Keef, I see you are as busy as ever. I'll get my view of the ocean in Dec. Looking forward to my trip for Xmas and New Year.:bong2:

How many U transplanting Nick ?-- are those 5 gallon buckets or 3 ?

Hey Ness what up ?-- Maybe U should put some plants out of sight somewhere before U take off and maybe come fall they may produce a little weed ?--

We about to step gently into the medical MJ scene in Texas !-- I'm not !--but D.D. gonna do some exploring by going to a medical MJ advocacy meeting to scope the place and and people !

Yeah man! I save my trim and when I get a lb or so I do the ice hash thing. Been doing it long enuff I'm on my 3rd set of bags.:vap-Bong_smoker:

You know what? I' gonna let you in on a little secret. I dunno what its called but Rosebud sent me the nicest little sifter. I gotta get me a backup. I love that thing. I grind up some bud with my grinder and then toss it in the sifter. A few shakes and I get enuff kief to give me a rippin' buzz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back