Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Nick but we do get attached to some varieties !-- I had hope to one day send U some pollen off a fast potent finisher to breed to that Thai !-- I just can't grow a 13-15 week finisher the way I'm set up now but I thought maybe I could maybe grow a cross ? -- I been thinking about when I'm able I could set up a rotation for one them long finishers !-- 13 week finisher would take me 13 bloom boxes to run a sativa like that in a rotation for a weekly harvest !-- It better be worth that much more than a 8 week finisher or I have no motivation to grow them !-- I got some AK 48 seed fathered by Waldo drying !-- Hope it finishes earlier that 60 days !

Cool !-- U da man Umbra !--
Nick they got a gun show about once a month north of town I been wanting to get to !-- I want me a gun safe with some back up pieces !-- I been thinking about a 6 inch piece of PVC with screw on caps to bury with a pistol and a long gun with ammo !-- Scared me when U got ripped off cause my guns are all out and located in convenient places around the house !--They would be easy to find !-- Straight Razor lives on top the front door trim !-- I want to replace it with a butterfly knife because I'm more comfortable with that over a razor !--but that Double Duck will cut U long hard deep and continuous just fine !-- Just got no point !-- I like a point on a blade !

Storms heading for the Gulf !-- That second one is the one to watch !-- Florida and the southeast gonna get hammered !-- Be warned !

Well now for the latest news. An acquaintance stopped by just a minute ago and asked me if I heard the news. Man just got arrested with a bunch of guns and a canoe. Now I gotta wonder if he has mine and if so, will he give up my grow room for hopes of a lighter sentence. Dang, my nerves are gonna be the death of me.

Nick I don't think U got anything to worry about but I'm sure that don't help any !-- Have U thought about going to the po-po ? -- I'm have to get me a length of PVC and some caps soon !

Hey Rose U remember when we talked about stem cell treatments ? -- D.D. was showing me a medical article about a new 3D printing process where they can print cells -- including stem cells !-- So maybe I have my 35 year body back one day ? -- It is looking like that ain't wishful thinking anymore it really will be possible in the near future !-- 100 years from now U know I be growing some danky--Dank !

I'd ride it. I have a truly stupid look on my face, but I'd ride it.

Nick that was what I was threatened with but when there was no reaction that I might get a pink one that it lost the thrill for D.D. and maybe mine ain't pink but I woulda rode it ! -- Only thing I miss is a clutch !-- Got a dam centrifugal clutch !-- Right hand go !-- Left hand stop !-- Hit that fluffy sand it stop too !--No turning in the loose sand either !-- Wheel just push sand !-- I was out yesterday and Mr. Po-po was in da hood so I did me a discreet U turn and put it in the garage !-- Still need a licence plate !--

I have a confession !-- Maybe my scooter ain't blue but don't tell no body O.K. ?-- I ain't wearing that helmet !

Nice scooter Keef,,,love the color. Im taking it they were sold out of blue. At least you wont be hard to find on the beach, :rofl:

Looks like an old schwinn beach cruiser with a motor.

1928 ? -- I'd ride it !-- Just show me how to crank it !-- Now I still ain't figured out how to ride one them motorcycles with a stick shifter !-- Back then it was learn by experimenting !-- Not that different today !-- I learned back in the day that if U put a 250 cc Honda engine on a go cart with an aluminum frame it'll pancake first nice jump U take !-- I learned from that U have to use a Chrome Moly frame !--

Ahhh, the good ole days. The first Harley's were just motorized bicycles. I thought by the 20's most of 'em had evolved to the more common look. That is a really cool scooter. I built my grandsons a similar bike but using a modern engine. I'll see if I can find a picture.:vap-Bong_smoker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back