Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well sheet !-- They just busted a puppy mill with 17 Shih-Tzu puppies and confiscated the dogs because of the bad conditions !-- I already got 4 dogs !-- D.D. need to go back to Austin before we got 5 dogs !-- There was a little black one like my late Itsy-Bitsy and a black and white like my rescue dog Jazz had !-- I didn't rescue Jazz !-- She rescued me !-- If D.D. wants one I won't be able to say no !-- Dam !

Cute dogs, give you a run for your money I bet. How is it going DD?

Anybody notice to similar post counts for DD & Keef? Coincidence? No prolly not....gotta be one'a them conspiracies...

And, you wonder why I want to get out of this old school communist/fascist state I live in.

Look at the request for proposal they put out so they can watch you every second of the day or night.

Unbelievable....

The State issues this Request for Proposal to accept bids from vendors to provide the State with an Open Video Management System (“VMS”) that enables the State to access, in real time, the live video surveillance cameras installed at all Ohio MMCP entity facilities. As an Open VMS, the requested system will be camera manufacturer agnostic, accepting input from any camera. The State’s goal is to have a tool that provides a well-organized single point of visibility, from a web based interface, to the entire population of cameras installed at the medical marijuana entities. The VMS will monitor and report on the camera population operational status (e.g. on/off ‘system health’) as well as provide real-time visibility to facility activity. Given an initial camera population of over 1000 cameras across an Ohio medical marijuana entity facility population of 100+ facilities, the State requires an efficient means of monitoring camera operational status as well as an efficient path for identifying a particular camera at a particular facility for real-time camera viewing.

Well that appears to suck, glad we're home growers huh...

I can see both sides of that !-- Good and bad !-- For me it's simple -- Don't be where they can see U on camera !-- If U enter that world just know U on camera !-- With all the cell phones U might be on camera now ? -- I might even be watching U right now ? --

Like I said I can see both sides !-- If I was gonna be marching with some unsavory characters I wouldn't want there to be pics of it either !- Then again if there was a terrorist attack and they were able to chase them back to thier den with such a camera system it would be a plus! -- As a pot pharmer off and on over the years I learned U better be able to cover what U really doing or Yo a** is going to jail !--

CO has been doing the camera and bar code for every plant grown since they started mmj. It eliminates any questions about criminal activity and where the cannabis goes from seedling to harvest. Transparency

Good morning OFC beautiful morning here in Ohio...visiting my Son and family...
Gotta love the grandson he's a cutie...

Morning O.F.C. !-- Ugh !--

Cane sounds like good times ! --I figured U was traveling !-- Sooner or later U gonna have to go home and get back to pharming !--

Umbra I thought Hack was talking about a central city camera system !-- Ya'll was talking about pot farms !
I'm still trying to decide what the benefits of me being a legal grower when prohibition ends down here !--
I been having to hide for so long it's second nature !-- I think maybe the Stoner Ranch just stay hid and I just supply a couple street vendors ? -- I got experience doing that !
Anyway waiting for my caps to kick in and looking for the bottom of this pipe !
Have a good day all !

Good morning,
So the house behind us with the big huge willow, you know the one in all my pics? Well it was vacant for a month and now the new owners have been in since 8-1 and they haven't watered. The small pine tree of theirs is now dead, the willow is stressed and willows don't like being stressed, they are very shallow rooted short lived trees. should i go tell them to water? I mean really it has been over 100 for two months, not really, but close. Is that being a nosey neighbor? As a gardener, it is really bugging me. I want to go over there and tell them to WATER! Not my business, but it will be when the willow falls. hopefully on their house and not mine.
What would you guys do?

Cane, so happy for you with the new grandson. I bet he is the antidote for sadness. Come home, i miss ya.
Hey Hackerman, how you doing?

Morning Rose !-- I am not the one to give U advice on neighbors !-- I had to swear an oath to D.D. that I would not burn my neighbors house down !-- Still can't find a work around so I guess Junior gets to stay for awhile !-- I just lay low until I get an excuse to lay hands on him !-- We had a problem that has yet to be resolved in my book !-- I can wait !-- I ain't say nothing about Boston or the Jim Crow Era statues !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back