Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning O.F.C. !-- U don't want to be around me right now !-- White Flies are destroying the grow !-- I'm losing stuff right and left !-- I'm frustrated and having anger management issues to put it politely !-- Figure I'll just work my way thru the rage and get back to it !-- Ain't nobody can fix it but me !-- Growing weed is easy !-- Just throw some seed in the dirt and Poof !-- Perfectly manicured jar aged bud just pops out the ground !--

I may have to take the grow down and start over-- I been running this constant rotation for what 5 years !-- I am not liking the idea of starting over !--

Keef I know how you feel I just finished losing everything the one plant I had for like almost 10 years

Good morning ofc, gonna be a nice day here...I wish you the best with yer fly’s Keef. I got aphids in my garden but I’m gonna hit’m this morning with some tomato leaf spray and see what happens...good luck!

I got to do something Bud !-- I used ladybugs and green lace wings and they just died or had no effect !-- I'm using SNS ?- Now --but they have done the damage already !-- I did some breeding so I got the genetics to start over !-- Some things just can't be replaced !-- Ya'll been telling me grow bigger plants so I guess it may be that time ! -- The thing that bothers me most is I'm end up having to buy some !-- I like what I grow !-- I'm keeping fighting these bastids and save what I can if I can !-- What's that stuff Azomax ?-- I'd use holy water if I thought it would help !

Good morning peeps,
Keef, i hear ya, maybe you should start over, i don't know. I hate bugs so much.
Re, this is a miniature climber named
Jeanne Lajoie
DSCF5142.JPG

Maybe so Rose ?-- Bugs be the enemy !-- If I shut down I may start polishing this place up -- fresh paint and stuff - Then sell it and get up closer to D.D. !-- Got enough equity in it to do well !
Ness -- Gloman-- Giggy -- and I'll get some seed out to Bud soon !-- These Blackberry Snow Lotus crosses all have a similar terp profile when they fairly fresh -- There is something happening in the jar !-- Not sure what exactly is developing but it's a good thing !-- There was no question about potency but I was disappointed they all tasted pretty much the same !-- That is changing after only bout a month in a jar !-- They gonna be something to be proud of !

Keef sorry about the issue with your bugs. I have though seeds you sent me, all package like you sent. I'll send them back to you if you need them. I still have seeds from the 1st bash you sent me and thankful for.

No Ness !-- Thank U but I got plenty seed from those crosses !-- --U grow them !-- They gonna be bad to the bone !-- I've had most of them in a pipe !-- If U get a purple girl out those Purple Haze -x- BBSL U should be ready to clone it !-- They may be rare but I think there will be some !-- Same with the Snow Desiel -x- BBSL-- The one I got make potent pink bud ! About the grow I'm gonna wait and do nothing hasty !-- I fought the spidermites to a stand still then finally won the battle !-- I have to be able to beat these and any other bugs that show up !-- Cause they will eventually !

Here is my outdoor weed garden. A coupl’a auto’s, both supposed to have some good cbd. I’ve grown the Amnesia cbd before but this new dinamed is supposed to have much more cbd...for me, the autos are just much quicker and I can’t have 6’ trees in my back yard...lol
BE0560EE-9B6E-4FDB-8D1A-F23EB2DD8EA3.jpeg
36B12B5E-2810-4417-9C24-4DE68960E93F.jpeg

Got too many flying law dogs around here so no outside for me for now !--
RE -- I've never grown an auto !-- I have often had strong words for them -- I can't clone them so they've been pretty useless to me !-- I've come around some -- If I need a quick turn around for supply maybe I give them a try !--
That means a lot coming from someone who once said --Auto's are an abomination and should he wiped off the face of the earth !-- How can U take a race horse like the Widow and breed it to a plow horse roderalias and call it an Auto Widow ?-- It ain't the Widow anymore !---- I'm just fessing up to what's already in print !-- Fact is I might have to grow some and see !

I think they are useful in certain situations. Of course I have a growing season that would accommodate a photo period easily but like I said, I can grow at least two crops worth in one season with autos and they won’t get out of hand size wise. Plus having a shorter grow season allows me to get on the road and go places without having to be away from my plants or being tied down at home...

Last edited:
I see your point RE !-- I thought I best just fess up before someone else brought it up !-- Head injury can give U tunnel vision !-- For me it has been about the one plant from a variety that shined -- Then I just keep cloning her !
Since I can't clone Auto's I just wrote them off !--

Keef, I'm sorry about your bugs bro.
You Know I'm an organic pharmer but there ARE times when you Have to revert to some chems. Just a suggestion so you don't lose your whole grow. You could use an insecticide to kill off all the flys, let the plants grow out and wash them off and continue rather than start over. I hate chems. But I hate losing my whole grow too.
I still have plenty seed left you sent me too so if you need just say the word.

P.S. I tried the jock horror auto from Nirvana and was presently surprised.
Really, you should give them a try for fast turn around.
I did cross black jack into the jock horror and it retained its auto properties. I have 1 now in the greenhouse about 3' in the early stage of flower while all the others are vegging right along.

Thanks G but I ain't heard no fat lady sing yet !-- I got plenty seed varieties!-- If I lose it all there are only a couple I can't replace !-- I got seed to stuff I never even had in a pipe !-- Plus if I did need seed ?-- I know some high people in low places !-- I'm good !-- Fate just saying it's time to do something different ?--

RE did give me an idea that hadn't occurred to me !-- A genetically doubled Auto !-- I would need a male and female !--- They would take longer -- - I'm take the time and go back over all my reference material !-- Then I'm have to get proficient at feminizing seed ! -- Won't happen fast but it will happen !-- Just a personal goal !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back