Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weedman, How about you post in the indoor grow help so the whole site can help you. There are some very talented growers here that don't hang out here. Take a look at this section, i bet you can find what you are looking for.https://www.marijuanapassion.com/forums/beginners-growing-forum.60/

Sorry,,from what i read,,everybody is on this thread. Ive read back threw this thread,, Thats why i posted here.
I didnt realize there was a better place to ask questions.

Seedlings are looking good so far. Im looking for some other soil,,but for now we good. What soil should i look for. Can any soil without Ferts work? If so what ferts can i use that Home Depot carries?
No one I know buys there nutes at home depot. I think most of the folks at the OFC have learned better ways of growing. But there might be others with that experience at the other forum. Nothing more than that.

Im gonna post on the other section that Rose said on the forum. The grow forum.
I started my own thread like suggested.
Thanks

When my pool guy gets close enough to my grow site during flower, he can smell it.

I had a guy at my place last year, and he could smell snakes...and went and found 2, like a hunting dog. I've never seen anything like that, some people got great noses.

What are you making for the wedding?
The wedding is going to be down near Yosemite at a 100 acre venue used for various gatherings. I am building a wall, kinda like a small barn front so the bride can make her grand entrance, lol...I just hope I can keep it from falling on her...hope there isn’t any wind that day...

Sitting in the garden on a cool night havin a beer and a smoke
The sky is alright tonight....
364A5995-EC9B-41F7-B2D5-81D549069C14.jpeg

Morning y'all!

Nice yard 2RE! Looks like good place to relax.

I'm headed out to weed the greenhouse this morn then the "dreaded laundry". lol
Being single has its disadvantages.:confused::D

I've been trying for 3 days to get the gumption to repot some of my plants They really really need it.

I don’t know what’s going on with my phone it’s going all crazy post and stuff that I didn’t want to post it and then I can’t delete it anyways hope everyone’s off to a good start this morning supposed to be 81 here today so I better up the ac game

Good Afternoon, OFC. Over cast. but not a bad day at all. I got to order my lights yesterday and bat guano. Still awaiting game. Just hope they get here fast. And, that UPS man leave them for me.

Rose, I to had a Happy Mother Day. I got a white cake with butter cream frosting. It is yummy. Oh, and ice cream and soda. Not up to much today. Supper, and Dishes that all. I done the gardening early. So, It's time to be an old fart.

Sorry I was a "A" hole the other day !--Been putting the grow back together -- The White flies are gone and I didn't lose any genetics !-- Just stopping by to see what ya'll been doing -- I'm probably not fit to be social yet but when I can be semi civilized -- I'll be around !-- Hot as H-e-l-l today !-- Back to the pharm !

I had a guy at my place last year, and he could smell snakes...and went and found 2, like a hunting dog. I've never seen anything like that, some people got great noses.
wild snakes almost always put off an odd odor, especially when they are frightened or aggravated. its an odd earthy funky smell, and nothing else as far as i know smells like it.

I don't do snakes -- tame -pets --wild ?-- I don't care I ain't messing with them !-- I'm a little like Uncle Oats -- He was checking his trot lines and when he bummed into a tree a water moccasin fell into the boat with him !-- Unk let him have it with both barrels of that 12 gauge !-- Shame about the boat it was a good boat too !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back