Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I took down some palm fronds and had them in a pile. I went to cut them up to put in the trash, and 1 of the dogs starts nosing around in the pile. I didn't think much about it, then I heard the rattle. Took a stick and put it in the corner. Scared the snot out of me. Dog wanted to play with it.

Snake don't even have to bite me for me to end up in the hospital !-- Find me all twisted up working on something and yell SNAKE -- and I beat myself half to death getting da-hell up outta there
Hey Nick -- Heard U had some oily weed ?-- That was not lost on me !-- I found it extremely humorous!-- I myself had some oily weed once -- Bubblicious -- smelled like rotting fruit floating in a bowl of fuel oil -- and I grew it in water !-- Let that thing go after one run !-- Didn't taste that bad but I've had better ! ( it was from Nirvana Seed )--

Umbra -- Hook a brother up ?-- I combined your GDP-X-BPU with your B.B.King -- D.D. like the GDP -x- BPU but I kinda favored B.B. -- So I used a B.B. male on a GDP-x- BPU lady !-- Mane this is straight up Umbra genetics so U need to give me a name - number or something to call it !-- It's alphabet soup up in there -- That's still better than -- Grand Daddy Purple times ( Black Berry Kush times Purple Citral times Uzbekistan Hash Plant)-- Then BPU times Blueberry Blast !-- Did I tell it right Umbra ?-- That ain't a name it's a pedigree !Only got a couple dozen seed but it'll be enough -- Blueberry runs deep in both !-- and they both got da frosty goodness too !--
Bud -- I see no reason I can't get those seed out to U next week !--I'm feeling beat up and sore so I gotta get better first !-- We got'm across the border last time so I don't see a problem !-- I'll keep U posted !-- Should be about half dozen or so Black Berry Snow Lotus crosses -- I think Gloman already growing several of them !--

Last edited by a moderator:
Umbra's "Very Berry" it is !-Plant ID tag will be marked "VB"- It will be Very Berry too !-- U know B.B. got to at least half dozen of my girls ?-- King Louie 13th -- Cheesy Jones -- and some BBSL crosses like Nurse Larry -x- BBSL--
I working on building a most magnificent buzz !--- I dropped a pork chop on top some Cannacaps that's what's happening !-- Ain't nothing left to do but put some blues on !

Bud gonna get part of something that he sent back in seed !-- I used some of that Strawberry Rhino pollen he sent me on a Plush Berry -x- Strawberry Desiel that came from Umbra and just labeled it "Strawberry " -- Her Strawberry wasn't as pronounced as in that PB-x- SD and the one I had stretched some so when I went buck wild with that BBSL that Giggy sent me !-- The pollen ? -- She got in the way !-- So I call her child Black Strawberry -- She got no Strawberry left -- Snow Lotus be master in those genes !-- So when the B.B. boy started making pollen ?-- I slapped her around with him some !--
Anyway I made a couple dozen seed !-- U know I just remembered --that Strawberry Rhino pollen Bud sent me came from seed the Gloman sent me that I later sent to Bud !-- So all ya'll got stuff in this plant !-- Should throw phenotypes all over the place too !--

Man I wish I could taste all these fantasy flavors y’all be talkin bout...when I smoke or vap, I taste weed...I musta messed up my taster sprayin that nitrocellulose lacquer when I was build’n guitars for so many years...I tried bein careful and wore a respirator mostly but my nose don’t work so much and I don’t get those flavors when I smoke...yeah I smoked cigarettes for too long too though I quite years ago...it’s fun listening to you talk these things though...

Man I wish I could taste all these fantasy flavors y’all be talkin bout...when I smoke or vap, I taste weed...I musta messed up my taster sprayin that nitrocellulose lacquer when I was build’n guitars for so many years...I tried bein careful and wore a respirator mostly but my nose don’t work so much and I don’t get those flavors when I smoke...yeah I smoked cigarettes for too long too though I quite years ago...it’s fun listening to you talk these things though...
really that's too bad, I breed some very tasty weed

High RE !-- Cuz my nose ain't so good either but that's another story -- Nope !-I ain't talking about it !--- I'll just blame it on the head injury !-- If I want to test flavor / terp profile -- I got to pack a fresh clean glass pipe !-- After a couple tokes it don't matter anyway -- Those flavors are there !-- D.D. has to be my nose on some the fainter profiles !-- U need something with a strong profile !-- I ain't down with stinky but some are !-- Umbra sent them seed out that said "Skunky" -- described it as smelling like U took a dead Skunk and beat another Skunk to death with it then left them out in the sun to ripen !-- I have grown enough of his stuff to take him at his word !-- I gave mine to someone else !-- Scared me !-- I got blueberry -- Lemon-- Chocolate -- Then there's some like Rose's Nurse Larry that the terp profile is the hook !-- U take a couple tokes trying to identify that smell/taste and all the while she climbing all up in your brain !-- U never figure it out at least I didn't !-- but U keep coming back !

Yes U do Umbra !

Can't forget about Umbra's "V" ( Golden Ticket -x - Box of Chocolate -- Right Umbra ?) !-- Very desirable smell and flavor but unidentifiable !-- She special !--Then I got some that taste like hash -- Nothing special but they will just Steam Roll U and ain't nothing U can do about it !-- I kinda like them !-- My newest pride and joy be -- SR91 - x - ( Mazar-i-Shariff-x BBSL)-- 100 % indica- but from different parts of the world meeting for the first time in a long time !
I got lucky with that one !

Morning O.F.C.!-- Ugh !-- Wake and Bake !-- Let's do this day !-- I'm 5 by 5 in the tube !-- Working on a fine midweek buzz !-- Broke out Ole Big Pink !--- Snow Desiel -x- Black Berry Snow Lotus-- Who woulda ever thunk it woulda made pink bud ?-- I know it's too early but I got Joe Bonnamassa playing the blues with some Tab Benoit thrown in --Just because!-- Sometimes I miss the swamp !

I vote another cup of coffee and work on this pipe some more !-- Somebody needs to go mow those weeds in my back yard !-- Not it !-- Maybe later !
Got 5 gallons of blueberry wine that's getting kinda dry so I guess it's about time to do my thing and freeze it down to a gallon or so !-- I think I been dragging my feet some cause next comes Watermelon Wine and it's hard to get right !

Good morning ofc, hope y’all have a great day and stay away from snakes...

Good morning all, on my way to the dentist, maybe i prefer a snake. Keef, check all your mail and send me your address please. I took chocolope yesterday. she is hanging. pretty girl. gotta go. smokeumifyougotum.

Okie Dokie Rose !-- U know technology don't like me but I'll get it done !-- I smell seed !-- Chocolope ?-- I don't know sounds kinda freaky to me !-- Snakes and the dentist ?-- Don't like either one but I've had my face peeled off -- screws bolts and plates even the implants and metal bar in my lower jaw !-- and I been in the chair more than I want to remember -- I do not remember it kindly !

Afternoon old farts. Haven't stopped by in a long time, thought i'd stop by. If ya gonna play with snakes, count me out. I be of the opinion that the only good snake is a dead snake.

D1187C64-5FFB-4185-A8F8-BCAE042ADBBD.jpeg
Good day everyone just thought I would throw up a quick shot of the nurse Larry cross Valentine

Yo keef!
I'm on my last bottle of the blueberry wine. It really turned out good. I'm gonna make another 5gal of that. I been wanting to try my hand at beer too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back