Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G, if your thinking bout allgrain brewin, look up “brew in a bag”. It simplifies the brew process a bit...

Yoop in da house !-- I hope U been well Cuz !

Yo Gloman -- The blueberry does work well ! - D.D. like it dry at room temperature !-- Makes a nice Blueberry Merlot -- water -blueberries - sugar and yeast and let it work !-- U know when U told me there was still some alcohol in the ice after U froze it off ?-- There's also water and live yeast in it -- Load it back up with blueberry mash --top it off with water and run it again ?-- Peach is one I gave up on !-- I just couldn't get the taste right !-- Apple Jack give U indigestion !
Fermenting some Coconut is hard too !-- 1st I had to cook my bakers sweetened coconut flakes then cool it to remove the oils -- Then ran it pretty much like anything else -- adjusted the flavor and sweetness with Coco Lopez !-- It mighta been a little too potent for that coconut flavor to cover that alcohol taste !

Bud I'm have to give that Nurse Larry -x- Valentine a shot
soon -- I been trying to sort out these other 2 high CBD plants !-- I kept a male from CBD Crew's Indica -x- Valentine-- I also got Pennywise -x- Valentine-- Those were the only way that I thought would definitely be high CBD !--Low THC !-- I don't have a way of measuring just the pipe and caps !-- I'm interested to see if some these high THC high CBD crosses Rose and Umbra did will be high a THC or High CBD --
Anyone run some high CBD thru a Rosen Press yet for an e-cig cartridge?-- Any idea how high the CBD % would be in such a thing ?

Just when U think U got it under control?-- It rears it's head again !-- It's the VCD (Variety Chasing Disease)-- I don't need anymore varieties right now !-- I made a list anyway !
Cherry Bomb Indica
Deep Chunk
Grape Ape -- outta Barney's Farm
Black Domina ---- The Definitive Domina pheno !

This ain't the time but one day when I get this other stuff a organized some !-- It's not like I need seed it's plain ole want !

dropped some beans the other day. finally going to grow some @Rosebud Nurse Larry f2. also dropped some super lemon haze x oregon lemon from @umbra . SSSH x killing fields(forget what the sssh stands for), timewreck, a few more. dang my memory is bad anymore. too much going on to remember the little things. i have 9 seedlings total up and going.

What up Dog !-- I need to just stay away from seedfinders.com -- SSSH ?-- Super Silver Haze ?-- missing an "S" ?-- I don't know !-- I messed around and got kinda high then there I was at seedfinders making a list !--
I did find me a sativa if they ever let me work outside !-- '76 Thai Stick !-- I need to stay away from those seed locators !

Ugh! What a day!
Blower fan on my truck went out so I sent it in to the shop. 300 bucks later I have a/c again.
Then the water pump on the tractor went out. Sent it in for repairs so I be using the Old Fashoned method for a couple days. (Shovel & hoe) lol

Was filling the scoot up with gas from a gas can and the left hand let me down !- I dropped the gas can !-- Didn't get covered in gas like I expected but I might be the only thing around didn't get plastered with gas !-- Scooter Dog got to wait for her ride till everything dry up !-- I got no intention of becoming the human torch !-- It was a good plan anyway !--

dropped some beans the other day. finally going to grow some @Rosebud Nurse Larry f2. also dropped some super lemon haze x oregon lemon from @umbra . SSSH x killing fields(forget what the sssh stands for), timewreck, a few more. dang my memory is bad anymore. too much going on to remember the little things. i have 9 seedlings total up and going.
You left a letter out, it's sssdh. super silver sour diesel haze, lol.

Say that fast 3 times !-- I was -- Not even close !-- All this alphabet soup make me want to buy a vowel !--

I got the Lemon Tree S1 beans. At another site, I offered to send 3 beans, have them grow them out and give cuts to anyone who wanted them ... no one has taken me up on the offer. Don't make much sense in making an offer like that again

I guess "clone only"-- is a thing of the past ?-- Now that U can "Self " a clone off a girl and turn it male with that aqueous silver then breed it back to it's self !-- -- I got 2 lemons U bred I'm still trying to sort out !-- Squish-x- Oregon Lemon and that triple lemon thing U did !-- I said I didn't lose any genetics to the bugs even though they hurt me ?-- I kilt my S-x- OL male on purpose!-- I got 3 of them triple lemon plants up and chances are my new lemon boy is there !-- Also "V" and "Box of Chocolate" back in da house !-- Think I ended up with 3 of each !

Morning y'all
Too early to tell what I'm in store for today.
Guess I better start with a fatty and a cup o Joe. lol
My Barney dog is all wound up so I think we'll sit outside and let him play while I wake n bake.
Y'all have a great day!

Morning O.F.C. !-- Wake and Bake !-- "G" I'll take a cup of coffee as well !-- Dam the grow look like sheet !-- I won the Great Bug War of 2018 !-- I guess I should be all down and out about the grow but I'm smiling !-- I know what I got and I'm loaded for bear !-- Having some AK 48-x- BBSL for breakfast !-- This one make me smile too ! -- When ever they give me any wiggle room at all ? -- I'm ready now !
Gloman U get U some WI -x- BBSL clones rooted ?-- She do everything right ! -
I guess I need to start rounding up some recipes for stuff like Gummies --lollipops and the products peeps gonna want ?--

U got to read between the lines when Umbra makes some post !-- I hate when he mess with me like that on purpose !-- He make a 3 line post and I be up late doing research !-- He got me again recently with that dam Celite/charcoal vacuum filtration and a few other key words !-- Almost blew a brain gasket try to grasp the applications of what I saw !-- It still hasn't all jelled yet but there is something important there !

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning OFC. Meetings today and tomorrow. Sales rep resigned as soon as all customers renewed contracts late yesterday. He resigned 5 minutes later. This is not a good sign.

Keef
I planted everything outside except 2 of the GT x BOC X BBSL.
Both are in early bloom but 1 is already covered in trich's. It has a very nice smell but I can't really put my finger on it. Sweet with a hint of fruitiness. Its my pick of the 2. After bloom Ill reveg it and take cuttings.
I'm liking the WI a lot but maybe the night shade x BBSL is another keeper.

Cuz they gonna change some with some time in a jar !-- The Golden Ticket-x- BOC is Umbra's "V" -- That's the way she is !-- It's a trick just to get U to take another toke !-- U never figure out what that flavor is !-- Keep that one !-- U musta got a pheno that takes after mom !-- I bred it to that BBSL and he tended to be dominate -- We've talked before about how U get half your genetic make up from mom and half from dad !-- I realized something the other day -- A mule !-- A mule is a hybrid of a donkey and a horse !-- but position of the parent as to who is father and who is mom means everything !-- Crossing a horse and a donkey only gets U a mule if the parents were in the right position- Breeding a male donkey to a female horse is the only way to get a mule !-- Position of the parents means something in weed too ?-- U reverse the order of the parents do U get the same thing ?
I got kinda high already !--

I was worried about the jock horror losing its auto after breeding to black jack but its still got it. I'm ok with auto outside too. Just gives me more fresh buds while I wait for the photo's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back