Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose! I just went to the mailbox and guess what I found?
Why it was a box from your neck of the woods with WONDERFULL goodies inside!
You are Much too generous. I can't thank you enuff for Barneys oil and seeds. I'm gonna put in 2 of each to my germ chamber today.

This water bottle must have been expensive Rose. It's much nicer than the one I shredded with the mower. lol
Thank You Very Much!

Keef, we're drinking Medaglia D'Oro instant espresso this morning. lol. Not bad with enuff creamer. lmao! Come get ya some! Bring some gummies too.
G'man never had any yet. I gotta see if the hype is true. I wanna try to get too stoned. Ha! Like that's possible.
I take 2 full #2 caps of rso before I get real high. I think my tolerance is in need of a break but I can't seem to go without more than a day. lol Only cuz it's there ya know. Lol

I'm on my third cup of Newman's Own - Special blend !-- D.D. ruined me on coffee when she got that Kuerig that uses those "K" cups !-- It's more expensive making it by the cup instead of making a pot but I waste less so it works out!--
The news been a happening place last couple days !-- I just can't see how U come back from all this scandal -- U sleep with pigs ?-- U gonna get dirty !

Morning OFC. Meetings today and tomorrow. Sales rep resigned as soon as all customers renewed contracts late yesterday. He resigned 5 minutes later. This is not a good sign.

Why would a commissioned employee do that ?, if he was unhappy wouldn't he bail the company irrespective of future revenues ?

I changed my mind about that Watermelon Wine-- I'm do some checking and see if I can get a Watermelon concentrate first !-- Gonna pick up some Cherry pie filling instead !-- Yeast don't care ! -- Cherry I think I can do better than last time !-- I need to put that 5 gallon bucket of blueberry wine in the freezer !-- Take maybe 3 gallons of water ice off it and leave the alcohol !-- Won't be wine anymore !-- Balancing that alcohol taste with the fruit is kinda hard !-- If I wanted everclear for making RSO I think sugar liqour would be easiest !--
Yo G - have to tried that fast charcoal aging yet !-- Make 7 year old bourbon in 7 weeks !-- U see that is the problem !-
Can't just use the shine for RSO !-- No !-- Somebody gonna want a drink !-- Then things can get slippery !

Yo G - have to tried that fast ing yet !-- Make 7 year old bourbon in 7 weeks !-- U see that is the problem !-
Can't just use the shine for RSO !-- No !-- Somebody gonna want a drink !-- Then things can get slippery ![/QUOTE]

Actually no. I did run my shine thru hickory wood charcoal and it took a lot of the bite out of it.
I did proof some down to 90 and if I was a real drinker it would be ok. My ulcers don't like it much tho.
If a guy drank much of it Everything would seem slippery! lol

Why would a commissioned employee do that ?, if he was unhappy wouldn't he bail the company irrespective of future revenues ?
He has a sense of responsibility to his accounts. He didn't want to leave things hanging with open issues. Not sure if it was money driven or not. He has been waiting for an engineer to join the group for 9 months. He has needed technical help for more than a year and he gets beaten up every month for not selling enough. I came on board couple months ago and have solved so many problems already, that it has freed him up to sell more. It's review time and he got beat up for stuff outside of his control. He got beat up enough. His boss is a bully and likes to humiliate under performers. He had enough. I get it. On a personal note, he told me that if I had been hired 6 months sooner, it would be a different story. He would be the top performer in sales. I know he would.

I being real today !-- Made a supply run and took the scoot for a quick ride on the beach just to loosen it up some been sitting up a couple weeks !-- I'm glad I didn't go with a dirt bike the scoot works well on that loose sand !-- Any heavier and it would bog down !-- I fell over again today !-- I was coming out the end of this parking lot and there was this young lady had on a polka dot bikini -- Had about enough room for one polka and one dot !-- Anyway I was not paying attention when I hit the loose sand at the end of the parking lot and the scoot stopped but I didn't !-- Didn't hurt me or the scoot !-- Gonna have to take the scooter dog and go back for a real ride later !-- Time to polish up this buzz first !

Bwana I didn't see your post earlier !-- Hope U having a good day !
D.D. almost quit her job the day before yesterday !-- Boss try to bully her !-- Told him her resignation letter would be on his desk by the end of the shift !--She don't play it would have been there !-- I don't think he gonna mess with her anymore !

5 cans of Comstock Cherry Pie filling -- 5 lbs of sugar -- enough water to bring it up to about 3-4 inches from the top of my 5 gallon bucket !-- I run that fruit thru the blender then bring it all to a boil before putting it all in the bucket !-- Syphon off some yeast from the bottom of the blueberry and add it after my mash cools !-Then just leave it alone and let it work !-- ( U do have to say that little prayer and do the dance to ward off the vinegar demons !)-- I don't know if that's how U post to make wine but it's how I do it !-- Then concentrate it by freezing instead of distilling !-- -- That should be against the law !

5 cans of Comstock Cherry Pie filling -- 5 lbs of sugar -- enough water to bring it up to about 3-4 inches from the top of my 5 gallon bucket !-- I run that fruit thru the blender then bring it all to a boil before putting it all in the bucket !-- Syphon off some yeast from the bottom of the blueberry and add it after my mash cools !-Then just leave it alone and let it work !-- ( U do have to say that little prayer and do the dance to ward off the vinegar demons !)-- I don't know if that's how U post to make wine but it's how I do it !-- Then concentrate it by freezing instead of distilling !-- -- That should be against the law !
It is, lol. The law doesn't distinguish how the alcohol level is increased. Alcohol taxation laws are a bit complicated. There are 2 tiers to the tax structure. Below 100 proof and above 101 proof are different taxes. As well as different penalties.

There might be some truth to that Gloman !-- It's about up to temp so time to clean that bucket lid and ever thang with bleach water make sure ain't nothing alive in there but the yeast I add after it cool !-- About cooking it off ?-- Seems like a fellow would get a much bigger return if he concentrated it first by freezing ?-- Be a lot less exposure while U cook ?
Cherry wine is together it just needs to cool so I can add the yeast and we done for at least a few weeks !

Then we right back to that first rule of growing in a prohibition state --
Don't get caught !-- What's this tax thing U talking about anyway ?-- What should I do go down to the court house and tell them I grow weed and make a little liqour and I'm here to pay my taxes ?-- Yeah !-- I'll get right on that !
I ain't selling anything so I should be fine !--

Last edited by a moderator:
Never liked Wine,,but would sure like to make my own Beer. Never tried,,wonder how hard it is to make good beer?

Making beer is like cooking any recipe and growing cannabis. Step by step. The style of beer makes a difference as well. Fermentation temps are pretty critical depending on the style of beer. I belonged to a home brewing club back East before moving West. Learned more than a few tricks. Most kits today are fool proof at making something you can drink. Whether it is a good beer depends on how you define it.

We used to have our Christmas Party for the club at Yards Brewery. They have the license to brew George Washington's brews as well as Thomas Jefferson's brews. Back then, it was a cooking job to make beer. Most of the cooking was done by slaves. So most of the beer was also made by them.

Weedman I owe U an apology !-- I'm sorry about the other day -- I was on the warpath and I shouldn't have given U a hard time about bag seed and bad dirt !-- I was up to my eyeballs in a white fly infestation and was mad about everything !-- Back in the day I grew bag seed in whatever dirt would work !-- I didn't know how much about growing I didn't know till I rolled up in here and met people who did know !-- U do the best U can for your situation !--
I like the controlled environment of an indoor grow !-- It's not something U learn in one grow !-- U gotta mess up over and over again to learn !-- Good luck on your grow !--
I don't even drink anymore but I just like making it !- Never liked the taste of beer !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back