Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gloman U right about that Nightshade times BBSL !-- Lawdy !--That is a keeper !-- Hang on to that one !-- That is serious weed !

He has a sense of responsibility to his accounts. He didn't want to leave things hanging with open issues. Not sure if it was money driven or not. He has been waiting for an engineer to join the group for 9 months. He has needed technical help for more than a year and he gets beaten up every month for not selling enough. I came on board couple months ago and have solved so many problems already, that it has freed him up to sell more. It's review time and he got beat up for stuff outside of his control. He got beat up enough. His boss is a bully and likes to humiliate under performers. He had enough. I get it. On a personal note, he told me that if I had been hired 6 months sooner, it would be a different story. He would be the top performer in sales. I know he would.

Quality employees with dedication and integrity are tough to find today, he'll do well some place else...and be better for the move.

I'm an engineer also, and the technical fields has changed a lot thru the years.

Ex -country boy here grew up working working steel -- When I graduated high school there was there was a military draft -- 8 years off and on in the army -- They taught me how to be an assistant flesh mechanic -- 20 years later I hit that wet spot in the O.R. and tried to bust the concrete floor with my face !-- My body is busted up -- The Mind bender doctors say I seen too much !-- Growing weed is my last ace in the hole and it was my salvation !-- A decade of legal morphine was killing me -- I started eating decarbed weed and I don't even go to the doctor anymore !-- Don't get me wrong if I had an infection or needed to go I would !-- I just don't need to anymore !-- I treat myself !

No doubt this NS-x- BBSL is a keeper Gloman !-- Ness got some too !--

One of the biggest problems they are having is finding people who can pass the drug tests in CA.

Pass a drug test in California ?-- I could do it !-- Unless they real good and I ain't been caught cheating on a drug screen yet !-- Ain't none thier business and I don't feel the least bit bad about it ! -- If U require I take a drug screen then I insist on cheating !--
Try passing a drug screen when U suppose to have only morphine in your system and nothing else ?-- I did it 2-3-4 times a year for years !- I would smoke a joint on the way to the drug screen !

I passed a few weed tests during my working years. Wouldn’t happen anymore but I don’t care cuz I don’t work for no one...
The easiest beer to make at home would be an ale. And in my opinion also the best. Of course there are many varieties of ales as well...I don’t think there is much point in making something like bud, you can buy that swill cheaper than you can make it...lagers are more difficult to make than most ales anyway...
Happy birthday to my#1 Grandbaby!!!today is her 21st birthday. Dam* that makes me feel old...

If I could find an old recipe I would make some Absinthe !--- I don't think that stuff even be legal ?-- Green Fairy !
The OFC bar and smoke shop ?--Cool brew and tasty bud ?-- -- I could buy a couple cases of legal liqour to make it look like it was coming from somewhere it wasn't ?--I can do the wine and brandy-- - Get Gloman on the still -- Umbra and RE making that award winning beer and ale and stuff like they do ?---- I need to stay away from U people !-- U make me have impure thoughts !--
Got to be 420 somewhere !-- I'm pack a fresh pipe -- tune in and see how the witch hunt goes !

Last edited by a moderator:
Absinthe is legal, American absinthe doesn't contain much wormwood so no issues. I used to go to an absinthe bar in Philly. I had mine imported from Poland. It had the highest wormwood content I could find. Usually runs 120 to 140 proof

Put some food on top of probably more cannacaps than I need!-- I do it again too !-- Might better buckle my seat belt !-- I'm set up with Pink Floyd's "Division Bell " then I'm pull up Eric Clayton's Crossroads Guitar Festival -- Maybe 2010 ?-- The ringing of the division bell has begun --

Good Evening OFC. Hope everyone is having a pleasant evening. I don't know where this day went to. All, I did this morning is repot some green beans and now it is 8:30pm. Time for a bong hit.

What we smoking ?-- We running the 1st pipe test of something I did --Momma was SR 91 -- ( Sangarara Reserve times 91 Dragons ) outta Peru -- Then bred it to a male from a cross I did using a Mazar-i-Shariff mom of Lebonese Blond Hash fame and a little jacked up Trojan Horse dad in the Black Berry Snow Lotus !-- So SR91 - x- ( Mazar -x - BBSL) -- ( Insert evil laughter here !)

Hey Ness !-- U keeping those seed in the fridge ?-- Girlfriend U got all sorts of fire !--The Gloman and I were talking about that NS -x- BBSL this morning -- From the same seed I sent U !-- U gonna like it but ain't no lesser weed in the bunch !

Yes, Sir there in the fridge. Thinking of popping some, but I can't. After my trip up North. I'll be popping some. And, I'll be working on two crop a year. Dam UPS man didn't leave my packages. That's alright, I'll be out there with a pen and paper tomorrow, I'm going to report his A. He's done pissed me off. I'm getting picture and everything.

Hot Dam ya'll !-- I got these Indicas treed jack !-- Umbra U remember when U gave me that list of the top 4 most potent indica or indica heavy thangs around !-- I went with the Tranquil Elephantizer outta Bohdi and U did not steer me wrong !---She was a Beast !-- I still got her daughter in my Blue T.E. -- Anyway I gots some stuff of my own now -- All the most potent Indicas I could lay hands on forced into a tighter and tighter corner !-- Stacking hybrid vigor on top of hybrid vigor until I get my prize (s) !

I might be a wee bit high but that's a good thing !-- This gonna make that hash that make U high just looking at it !

You go Keef, I know it sure take time and money to get thing going in a grow. But, I sure enjoy this hobby. So, rewarding. Tomorrow, if thing go right, I will have my lights, and guano.:cool:

I'll be sitting outside waiting on UPS. I sure hope, I don't get to out of control. I might have a melt down. I mean it's been going on two years or more with this guy. What's up with him. He's not funny.:mad:

Call the terminal and complain. Loudly! I'm sure he will get the msg.

When I had a problem with FedEx, that's what I did. After I complained to his boss, I complained to the district supervisor and told them I wouldn't do business with anyone who uses FedEx. If my packages weren't delivered the first time, send them back. That gets expensive for FedEx. Haven't had a problem since.

Nick 2 Toke !-- I don't know why but I been wondering if U were OK today !-- The UPS man he don't like me much !-- He done hauled everything in my grow room to the door !-- I don't buy anything like that local !-- That guy -- Might be more than one cause it's however Amazon ships !-- Anyway they hauled half dozen of my grow boxes up to the door one day !-- They was in a box and everything I needed to put them together was in another box !-- A whole stack of Mars Hydro 300 watt Reflector Series LEDS too !-- They good people just doing thier job !-- They bring me big bags of dog food !-- I can hardly wait till I can order groceries online !-- I could dig that !-- I missed the live season this year but I can get sacks of live crawfish delivered right to my door !-- Same with some those strange Cajun things D.D. has to order special !-- I mean U got to be able to make jumbo !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back