Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need me some of that Umbra, sweet delicious and dazed and confused, my kind of smoke.

Dazed and Confused is where I live !-- I got bad gas in the scoot !-- It'll start but choke out when I give it gas !-- Put some gas treatment in in cause might be some moisture in the tank !-- I be mobile soon !-- They got a big thing going on at the beach!-- U don't want to be out there unless U gonna get high and do some people watching !

Keef mimosa is new enough seedfinders wont have it but leafly probably does. You might as well look up purple punch and allen wrench, lol.

Of course I have to look them up !-- I need to get familiar with leafy !-- There's just so much out there !-- Then when U someone like me that don't know about the breeders reputation and which do good work and what's garbage-- it just makes it harder !-- U can't grow it all so I'm just gonna hang with the Indicas and mostly indica for awhile -- Some varieties though ain't up to me !-- Like -"V" -- Nurse Larry and Box of Chocolate !- I told D.D. when I lost them and she didn't bat an eye !-- She just said -- Get them back!-- I got a couple "V" and BOC up that I'll sex soon !

"Mine is not to wonder why ---but --to do or die !"

RE -- They'll get- r-done !-- Tell me though does making electric chocolate end up kinda like making an oil extraction?-- U know ?-- lick the spoon --clean the bowl out with a finger and end up doing the crab walk later ?-- I don't need to be doing that!-- Got oil in my hair -- and my eye !-- No making stuff like that too dangerous for me !
That's why I just chase the decarbed caps with some oil !-- Way less messy and I don't end up plastered from making them !

We high yet ?-- Put a check by my name !-- Did U see that old soldier talk up there ?--

Mine is not to wonder why --but-to do or die --

Then there's also
Big man tell U what to do ?-- Tell him it's OK --It's all good !
But don't do a got dam thang he say !

My problem is U never know which Keef gonna show up !

Yep, you leave to much on the spoon or in the bowl, your finger gonna get you high...

Good morning all, Poor bud had a shingle shot yesterday and had a fever all night and is still sick this morning. Poor guy. He was going to help me get ready for company tomorrow. oh well, i got this. I don't think i want a shingles shot.

Hi Rose...Is that the new Recombinant Zoster vaccine? My doc referred me to get one the other day when I had my yearly check...I had the old shingles vac a couple years ago so I opted not now till I see how others react to this one...he told me the old vac was good for about 75% of people and this new one is closer to 95%...mine is good for another couple of years where the new one is once and for all...I’m glad I waited but I feel sorry for mr.bud and wish him a speedy recovery...

Here's a shot of one of the GT x BOC X BBSL I have indoors.
Rose,
Sorry Mr.rb is feeling poorly. I was thinking about getting the shingles vac. but I think Ill wait some more.
Hope he gets better soon.

Attachments

• 0519181500.jpg
    0519181500.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 28
She got it going on Gloman !-- The momma -- Golden Ticket -x- Box Of Chocolate --She had a little more stretch before I bred her to that BBSL !-- Ain't gonna be no stem that ain't covered in bud -- I got no idea what U gonna get out that one !- It shoulda thrown some different phenos -- Might be a fine chocolate maybe a little hint of coffee or who knows ?-- She gonna do something nice for U after awhile in a jar !-- She good fairly fresh but the taste and smell come in the jar !--
The Momma GT-X-BOC is the one Umbra calls "V" -- I lost her but I got young ones !-- Now I gotta find one similar to what I had !

I been worthless today !-- Fingers work just can't trust the grip in my left hand !-- U know when U hit your funny bone on your elbow ?- It's not that intense but it's like my arm is "buzzing"-- It don't hurt but that sheet get old after awhile !-- I've had my heat pack on my neck off and on -- That's where the problem lives -- Not in my hand !-- Must have some inflammation around that nerve root from the injury!-- I know I complain alot --but U know what ?-- I'm old !-- I don't care !--

Morning peeps,,,time for a bowl. Going to work in my yard and grill today.

Morning OFC Rose, wishing you a pleasant day with your company. And, hope Bud is recovered.

Gloman, Nick nice looking plants you have. Everyone has a beautiful crops a growing. (farmer's)

I have a hermaphrodite (OG Kush), I watched a few YouTube video's but still don't know what to do with this hermaphrodite. I pulled of the round balls on one branch and will look for more. Should, I dispose of my hermaphrodite? I'm thinking of putting it out in the woods. But, I don't know about the light change and what it will do with the way OG Kush will grow. I don't know.:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the Lemon Tree S1 beans. At another site, I offered to send 3 beans, have them grow them out and give cuts to anyone who wanted them ... no one has taken me up on the offer. Don't make much sense in making an offer like that again

wife won't let me get some :(

Good morning OFC. Bud, sorry to hear that. I just popped 3 of the Lemon Tree beans, forbidden jelly, black cherry punch, and candy cane. Another beautiful morning in California. Lots to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back