Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
High Umbra !--
Hey I been reading up on this "CBD Oil" and CBD e-cig cartridges !-- I need to make it clear I'm a pot farm -- Not a hemp farmer !-- How about we just make it outta the good stuff ?-- I know some places like here can't be no THC in it !-- That's like clapping with one hand !-- They are just so much more effective together !--- We gonna fix that one day !-- I ain't growing and processing no hemp !-- Pharmer got to have limits !

I don't know who's in charge of lawn maintenance around here but they need to be fired !-- Nasty -raggitty patch weeds !-- Weed eat too !-- I'm have to talk to the boss about this !

Yeah,,im done early today.
Well that was short lived,,,i got to Mow my yard. Wife said so. I dont argue with Women. Its a waste of time. But 1st i got to watch a little OAN. Havent watched much news latly.

I thought that Nobel was a shoe in !-- I even been considering getting a job helping build that wall !-- Ain't no job openings yet !-- I had my hopes all up and stuff too !-- Don't worry -- D.D. don't believe me either !

Glowman, I only wish I owned that. That is a Buick concept car from I think 1953 or 1954. Yeah, it is sweet as hell, probably worth a couple hundred thousand, way beyond my means.

Glowman, I only wish I owned that. That is a Buick concept car from I think 1953 or 1954. Yeah, it is sweet as ****, probably worth a couple hundred thousand, way beyond my means.

Don't think I ever seen one before. Used to see a lot of real cool cars as my father was a pro funny car racer thru the 60s and70s. The Blue Bandit held 4th place nation wide for 4yrs. He took me with him sometimes to shows and races.
Very Cool car!

Hi guys, we be makin' tincture and oil today. I am thinking about a 20 gallon pot in my bathroom with a cbd in it. The tincture is pretty popular, but every batch is different a bit. Bud has got this stuff down. He says i taught him everything he knows, but he can remember better than me. true.
If i get russets this year i will need an indoor asap. Oh, and

Why aren't my plants done at 10 weeks? I took choclope as she was ready, but the indica's what's up with that?

I too would like that answer !-- Mazar-i-Shariff-- A giant indica of Lebonese Blond Hash fame -- It say it finish in 50 something days ?-- but when U read about it they say they let it run up till the Snow bout to kill it !-- How can something be ready at 60 days yet can be run up till the Snow comes ?-- My Indicas ?-- They come down at 60 days !-- 20% Amber is almost too long !-- They just melt U anyway !-- How much more melted than melted U wanna get ?-- I assume U will want to do complicated chores like walk and talk ?-- 60 days and done Rose !

5 gallons cherry wine back there bubbling away !-- The yeast don't seem to know it's Comstock Cherry Pie filling !-Got 5 big cans and 5 lbs sugar !-- So I can make it but can I make it taste good ?-- I would say ?-- Probably !-- I gots my bag of tricks !-- No Gloman !-- I ain't distilling it !--
Been think about my used nute water!-- When I gear up I'm have a lot -- Hate to waste it !-- Maybe I get me a bunch of blueberry plants or other fruit to use it on --and ferment it ?

Bud my plans for the weekend, which are starting right now, include up potting 75 plants, trimming the palm trees, working on my vegetable garden, replacing the patio corrugated roofing panels, replacing the back storm door, making some hash, and brewing some beer.

Don't think I ever seen one before. Used to see a lot of real cool cars as my father was a pro funny car racer thru the 60s and70s. The Blue Bandit held 4th place nation wide for 4yrs. He took me with him sometimes to shows and races.
Very Cool car!
MN0010-1.jpg

Ya'll talking Joe Camel's game now !-- Had that brain tumor and treated himself with RSO (?) -- Probably got as good a reaction time off the line now as he ever had !--What did he call it ?-- The "F" "U"Cancer car ?

47FEB2C6-99FE-44A1-8A03-E1E26FA4D19C.jpeg
Bud my plans for the weekend, which are starting right now, include up potting 75 plants, trimming the palm trees, working on my vegetable garden, replacing the patio corrugated roofing panels, replacing the back storm door, making some hash, and brewing some beer.
You are busy umbra, my plans are smokin some weed and listening to a lotta live music...
Here is the view from my roof at the strawberry music festival...

I was thinking of you RE. Posted some new tunes. Reminds me of the Philly Folkfest days. I was a volunteer there for 15 years. Good times

Why aren't my plants done at 10 weeks? I took choclope as she was ready, but the indica's what's up with that?
Rose, if your talking the cbdcrew x Valentine, mine seemed to take forever too and I still prolly took it too early...

Last edited:

Lol! Where did ya find that old pic? That was one of about 5 cars he had. Started with a 55 Chev. In super modified class or something and ended his career when his firebird bodied funny car hit a rock on the track and folded up on him. Don't know how fast but it was Bad.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back