Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking of you RE. Posted some new tunes. Reminds me of the Philly Folkfest days. I was a volunteer there for 15 years. Good times
I liked the spielband and I’ve always liked David Wilcox...I used to do one of his tunes...

got an email, … Valentines clones are available
Curious umbra, what is the possible cbd content of Valentine? I have yet to grow a cbd plant that had less thc than a 1:1 ratio... not that I mind the thc but I’d like one with undetectable thc...Maybe that’s only possible with hemp...

I need to stay dahell away from them seed registries !-- They the devil !-- I got a disease !-- That ain't right make me want all that stuff !-- Bruce Banner #3 -- Dammit !

I believe valentine is 25 to 1 cbd, that is why we were so excited. I am going to test the Pennywise/Valentine and if i can afford to a couple of others. I never got a girl out of the cbd crews indica/Valentine but i would like to test her too. The Franks gift too. that will cost 150 bucks and it won't tell us about the other seeds, just that one, hmm

my Lambs bread seeds came today. I am suspicious, there were like 30 in there and just in a sleeve thing. No breeder pack there. who sells 30 seeds?

I got U covered on the CBD Crew's Indica Rose !-- I got a breeding pair and soon as I can sync up the plants I'm breed it to Pennywise-x- Valentine first run !-- I find my girl clone her then put that CBD Indica on it and let the little thing finish -- I just got to get my cuts lined up right on age but I'll make some seed from both !-- I haven't started anymore of those crosses yet just those 2 ! -- I got several rooted cuts of my CBD girl so she ain't going anywhere !--

I certainly can't do it down here in the belly of the beast but I was thinking about something and wanted to get some feedback !-- I've never grown an Auto but we got an outdoor grow season down here from maybe mid March to mid November !-- If a fellow was to start some feminized Auto CBD seed every 2 weeks soon as spring hit when would be the last planting and would they finish 2 weeks apart like they was planted ? --How many crops would that be ?

Car went in for State inspection today, appears to be $9,000 to set it right...bastage runs great when it rolled in. Turbo's must be gold plated, and need a Unicorn to install them :mad:

Listening to an obscure album simply titled "Stephen Stills"-I think that's the title but I get a little high sometimes !-

I liked the spielband and I’ve always liked David Wilcox...I used to do one of his tunes...
David was a street musician in Philly. He would play on South St at night and City Hall at lunch. He lives in Ashville now. His double and triple capo tunings are infamous, lol.

I believe valentine is 25 to 1 cbd, that is why we were so excited. I am going to test the Pennywise/Valentine and if i can afford to a couple of others. I never got a girl out of the cbd crews indica/Valentine but i would like to test her too. The Franks gift too. that will cost 150 bucks and it won't tell us about the other seeds, just that one, hmm

my Lambs bread seeds came today. I am suspicious, there were like 30 in there and just in a sleeve thing. No breeder pack there. who sells 30 seeds?
My lambsbread are from Bodhi if you decide to go that route

Frank's gift x Valentine, pennywise x Valentine, and CBD crew indica x Valentine are all going to be tested for a legal CBD grow on the east coast. Might be a couple of months before they get tested. But it is required for the legal permit.

Bud my plans for the weekend, which are starting right now, include up potting 75 plants, trimming the palm trees, working on my vegetable garden, replacing the patio corrugated roofing panels, replacing the back storm door, making some hash, and brewing some beer.
Dammmm You got a hell of a lot more energy than I do that’s for sure definitely sounds like a busy weekend my friend

Valentine clones Umbra ?-- Did they get it from U ?-- How's that S1 Lemon Tree gonna turn out ?--
Oh yeah there you go you just had to go and bring it up didn’t you as soon as my wife said sure you can get some lemon tree I went to the site right away boom sold out :(

Where did you get them from Rose

I got a really nice nurse Larry cross V I can’t wait to see how she turns out I might send her in to get tested

Bud, I had clones of Franks Gift, Pennywise, a CBD indica, and blueberry, and nurse larry. I hit them all with Umbra's Valentine boys and here we are. But each seed will be different right Umbra? as far as cbd amounts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back