Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of those words are even in the Bible. Go to church you sinners. Lol
Nice cars Yooper.
Think i will smoke with political name,,,i needs to get high.
Gloman,,what the heck is piss garlic.

Good morning everyone hope you guys are all off to an excellent start I think I’m gonna join Umbra and start the day with some purple Kush from Jordan of the islands

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 16
that intelligent adults can speak without swearing. I can't seem to.

Cursing has a habit of morphing into vulgarity, and the distinction is bound solely by the integrity of the poster. Once the liberty of that gate is opened, insults and offensive behavior starts. I have a mouth like a drunken sailor, but also have the decency to be mindful of the ladies in the room...many don't monitor their actions.

As Ray LaMontagne would so elegantly sing "And freedom can be an empty cup from which everybody want to drink"

Guess that I'm not an intelligent adult than. I speak like I speak and do believe I have earned that right. Walk a mile in my shoes and then tell me about the way I speak. I have have spent my adult life defending your freedom and mine for 2 years and spent over 25 years keeping you and yours safe and sound. The things that I have seen and witnessed in my life is enough to drive ya insane. Yeah, walk a mile in my shoes then come talk to me.

Guess that I'm not an intelligent adult than. I speak like I speak and do believe I have earned that right. Walk a mile in my shoes and then tell me about the way I speak. I have have spent my adult life defending your freedom and mine for 2 years and spent over 25 years keeping you and yours safe and sound. The things that I have seen and witnessed in my life is enough to drive ya insane. Yeah, walk a mile in my shoes then come talk to me.

Yooper,
I think you missed my point, and I certainly respect your rights and dedication to our freedoms. I was pointing out the basis of the software, it wasn't intended in your direction.

Can you also vouch for the other 38,433 members here ?, I think not...there in lies the problem. I guarantee my daily verbiage and dialogue, would far surpass the vulgarity scale of most here...but yet it's the common good at stake. I belong to many forums, some without "any" rules...it's a circus of head bashing and insults, thrown from the basement keyboard warriors.

All due respect Sir,
BB

Some of those words are even in the Bible. Go to church you sinners. Lol
Nice cars Yooper.
Think i will smoke with political name,,,i needs to get high.
Gloman,,what the heck is piss garlic.

Weedman the garlic, rotten eggs and piss is a varment repellant.
Sometimes the rabbits and deer take a notion to munch on my crops so I make this nasty soup in a bucket of water and spray Around my plants on the ground to keep them away. Varments don't like the smell any more than we do.

Good,,cause i like garlic,,,but not Piss Garlic. Lol
Yooper,,,i was raised around that language,,so it dont bother me. Freaking sinner. :D

Cursing has a habit of morphing into vulgarity, and the distinction is bound solely by the integrity of the poster. Once the liberty of that gate is opened, insults and offensive behavior starts. I have a mouth like a drunken sailor, but also have the decency to be mindful of the ladies in the room...many don't monitor their actions.

Thank you Bwana, for such a thoughtful post.

Had a crazy day. Expected a super easy day, but there was a chemical spill at a site and I had to go contain it and help clean it up. It was hot in the chem suit and respirator all day. Then had to drive 3 hours in traffic.

Had a crazy day. Expected a super easy day, but there was a chemical spill at a site and I had to go contain it and help clean it up. It was hot in the chem suit and respirator all day. Then had to drive 3 hours in traffic.
Sounds like a long day and then hopefully the rest of it turned out good

ok, lets try this. welcome all you old farts. This is a continuation of Keef's thread, the old one got too big.
I'm definitely an Old fart.
74 this years and been growing in my back yard for over 40 years supplemented of course by anything really good that comes by.
In the last two years I've been using a volcano. While in Barcelona I managed to find a Coffee shop and their stuff blew my mind. I need to make a return visit but next time I'll stay longer.
Cheers David
from downunder

Gooood morning OFC!
Had some rain last night. It just amazes me how weeds can pop up so dang fast. I pulled weeds yesterday and this morning you can't even tell I been there.
Frustrations of an organic gardener I suppose. Almost makes me want to use weed killer. (Not)
Hope y'all have a great day!

Howdy Twohanz!
Welcome aboard. Down under huh?
I'd like to visit there one day.
We have a good bunch here and some experts that are willing to give advice to the less experienced (like myself) that's Always on the money.

Good morning OFC. Memorial Day wake n bake is going to be memorial, to say the least. Starting with a mixed bowl of choco fantasy and chiesel with a few grams of cubenis all washed down with some cat poo coffee

Cat poo coffee :) I have a buddy that drinks that stuff, for some reason I stick with the traditional French roast.

Butch says "have you been in my litter box again Dad ? w-t-f dude"
IMG_20160627_091654826.JPG

I'm heading for a truck load of 25L bags of coco this morning, have a great day folks.

Morning folks.
Hello Ness. When you dropped of the forum last year I got kinda worried. Glad to see you posting again.

Mixed my nutes last night for veg and bloom. One of the veg hydrofarm knockoffs I made had a ph of 10. I don't know what happened since I mixed them both the same way. I figure something got spilled in the res and dried so I didn't notice it. It had been out of use for a couple weeks. Got up this am and mixed it up right. Wasn't going to take a chance on killing my veg plants over 8 gallons of nutes.

Thanks, yarddog. Those were trouble times. But, if I happen to drop out again it will be because my computer went down and saving for another one, jail, hospital. But, if for another reason, I surely will let you OF know.:)(bong hit) pass pass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back