Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
good morning all, Welcome HANZ, you have been growing a long time too, that is awesome.
YD, so nice to see you too, Ness, yd is right we really miss you when you are gone. Harvested 6 plants yesterday and I am worried about growing Kimbo Kush outside,it is so tight in bud, there is no way it won't mold. Any suggestions? dig it up and bring it in the house?

bwanabud, I forgot to say, very proud cat Butch you have. Have a good day.

Bwana, Butch looks like he doesn't take much crap off anyone.

Ladies Butch rules the house, oh yea and Butch is a girl...that would be a long gender confusion story :) That's her as a kitten in my avatar, the smartest most social feline I've ever owned...and I've had great cats my whole life.

She's a Daddy's girl, worships me like an alpha father figure...it's sickening to be honest. She treats Mrs.Bwana like a second rate citizen, no matter how many treats and cat gifts she buys.

I just had her in for her yearly $400 teeth cleaning, so she's a certified diva now lol

She was too young when I got her, but nutured her and taught her the rules of life like Mom would have done.
019_19.JPG

We have a daily visitor come every morning, and sits and visits with her...Butch doesn't really enjoy the friendship at all :)
DSCN1629.JPG

Bwanabud

She looks like an Awesome kitty!
I bet shed like to get a bit closer to her bunny visitor. lol

Oh yea she loves all wildlife, in a bon appétit type of manner :)
0910081207.JPG

I don't allow her outside anymore, we've had a massive onslaught on deer ticks here. I've had Lymes disease 4 times, if Mrs.Bwanabud got it she'd possibly not survive the illness.

Good morning ofc...bwanabud, I have a cat treats me the same way. She’ll jump right in the middle, of whatever I’m doin and won’t give my wife the time of day...Takin a nap here...
F3FF2E7E-3D1E-424F-A9E5-90894445B263.jpeg

Umbra, I can appreciate that song. I just replaced a 1966 Gibson 338. I loved that guitar but after 2 motorcycle wrecks and a broken back, my fingers don't work like they should. I love the blues but I just cant keep up anymore. I'm waiting on a shiny new one myself!

If you guys haven't seen Mattie Poppy's rendition of "Brand New Key" well, you should

Good Morning OFC. It's 6:30 am. I decided to pops some of Keef's beans. I don't know which one yet. I'm looking forward to it. Right, now I'm cleaning the space for the seedlings, and veg. :eek:coffee is empty and time to fill a bowl. Hasn't been sunny out this past week. Raining off and on and we are expecting 70% chance today.

good morning all, Welcome HANZ, you have been growing a long time too, that is awesome.
YD, so nice to see you too, Ness, yd is right we really miss you when you are gone. Harvested 6 plants yesterday and I am worried about growing Kimbo Kush outside,it is so tight in bud, there is no way it won't mold. Any suggestions? dig it up and bring it in the house?

Roses, thank you for caring. I thought of you guys a lot when I was gone. I'm glad I made it back. Now, I can tune in and get high with some friends.(bong hit):cool:

High Folks! I am an Old Fart! Been smoking for 43 years and am 60! I have not been around for awhile! I have 4 plants in flower and 8 in veg. In flower I have a Juan Herer, OG Kush, Blueberry Gum and Roadkill Unicorn! You all have a fun Weekend! ....rw

High Folks! I am an Old Fart! Been smoking for 43 years and am 60! I have not been around for awhile! I have 4 plants in flower and 8 in veg. In flower I have a Juan Herer, OG Kush, Blueberry Gum and Roadkill Unicorn! You all have a fun Weekend! ....rw

hey I love the Avitar....GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!

Lets Make this Site Great Again

see some nice songs up in here...

thanks fer sharing

lets make this site Great again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back