Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keef, I am so sorry to hear your new. Hoping you will drop back in soon. We all are here for you.

Keef, I don't like how SR-91 x (MZ x BBSL) and WI x BBSL started out. The root system is very skinny and short don't like it, but I'll have to see the out come. Hopefully they will get stronger. I use the paper towel to sprout the seeds. I all way have. But, I order some seed starting soil. And, when it comes, I'm going to plant just a couple of seeds to see if they grow with thicker stems. I know every strain is different. Will, see what happens.

Took some pictures but can get a good picture of the girls.
101_1337.JPG

thumbnail

Blackberry Fire on my Deck :)

20 gallon fabric pots using Fox Farm Grow Big in veg stage. Using SNS 209 periodically.

I wonder if it is too late to put another clone on my deck? These girls are about a month old They are almost 2 feet tall right now.

I have heard good things about an Indica dominate strain called "Strawberry Banana". I am thinking of getting one of these clones.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

didn't work again

I am too old for this crap I guess lol

I am lost on the first step on how to post pics it says 1) Click manage attachments

I am lost from the first step as I don't know where to find that. I don't see manage attachments anywhere...

Is this info still relevant?

Attachments

• upload_2018-6-9_13-45-29.png
    upload_2018-6-9_13-45-29.png
    992 KB · Views: 17
Good morning OFC!
Woke up to rain and power outage @ 3am. Glad we have a Jenny. Power out here always lasts at least a day.
Rain is right on time. I was gonna have to irrigate if the dry lasted much longer.
Gonna try one more time to get my corn going. My seed was too old and germ rate was thru the basement so I'm presoaking it to give it a head start this time. 3rd time's a charm they say. lol
This time if it don't sprout Ill make what's left into shine.

WE HAVE HIGH GRADE SATIVA,, INDICA ,,HYDRDI,,CONCENTRATES AND THEIR SEEDS AVAILABLE NOW.WE GOT STRAINS SUCH AS THE Blue Dream ,Sour Diesel,OG Kush,Green Crack ,Girl Scout Cookies,Granddaddy Purple , White Widow,. Jack Herer,Bubba Kush ,AK-47,Trainwreck ,Blue Cheese ,Northern Lights,?AND MANY MORE. WE DO OVERNIGHT EXPRESS DELIVERY 24/7. WE ALSO OFFER DELIVERIES TO ALL STATES. WE ARE LOOKING FOR LONG TERM POTENTIAL BUYERS. WE ARE GIVING OUT 30% DISCOUNTS ON ALL PURCHASES ABOVE 1/2LB. OUR GREATEST CONCERN.?We grow them at our farm and sell to our customers directly. It means we can offer them at very good prices,and we are sure of their quality.?

HASH OILS FOR SALE?Deliveries 24/7 everywhere!!!! very clean smelling, awesome taste and VERY potent hash oil. purged for hours so no impurities left. used stainless steel tubes.?Black oil,?Indian oil,?red oil,?honey oil,?cherry leb oil?Afghani oil?Organic Hemp Oil 16 fl oz Liquid?Kosher Organic Cold Pressed Hemp Oil 8 OZ?Hemp Oil Essential Fatty Acid?WAX OIL?BUTANE OIL
[email protected]

How much jail time comes with those orders?:rolleyes:

Good morning OFC. Burnin 1 those look delicious. Kitchen duty today. That guy up there is in the wrong place. Mister your nuts.

Good morning OFC. New poster sent me a pm with same info he posted up here. So I'll say it again. All hits from the 80's and 90's and nothing new. He can't even compete with OFC genetics or its growers

Its a beautiful day today in the mountains! Lets all share a dube and enjoy life! I got new tires on my scoot and I gonna have the wind in my face

Good morning all. Cool and breezy here this morning. Thanks for the old folks boogie, Umbra. I need more coffee. I have company coming today, i am sharing the perennials with them. My garden is a bit over grown. You guys have a good day. Keef, thinking of you man.

Raining Buckets here today!
Supposed to be damaging hail too but none yet.
Glad most my girlz are in the greenhouse. I can't believe how fast they are growing. Put them in at middle of May about 12-18" tall. Now the shortest one is roughly 5' tall and all bushy as heck. Pics when I get more data.

Good morning you awesome people.

I found one of my plants broken at the stem this morning. I am guessing a tree squirrel broke it. I see them on the deck everyday. My bad for not staking these girls earlier. The remaining plants have bamboo stakes now to keep critters from jumping on the plants
I cut some of the branches off of the broken one to make an attempt to clone this plant.

I guess I will go to a dispensary to get another clone from Darkheart. I don't think it is a good idea to plant outdoors after June 1st. I am going to attempt it with another clone anyways.

I hope everyone is having a GREAT day!

In mariposa this morning havin a bite for lunch, be home in a few hours... can’t wait to see how my garden did while we were away...ya’ll have a great day!!!

Have to catch up on the post later !-- I'm holding my own -- Doing better than I expected -- I have a tendency to land on my feet !-- Thanks for the thoughts !-- I been busy letting Texas know the OFC is in da house !-- Running a little low on medicine but I'll get by !-- If U guys need me the Gloman know how to reach me !-- Keep your eyes open for them potent indicas like U know I like !--Looks like I might have a place for them soon !--
Ness hang in there girl !--U got to starve the Indicas!-- Give them what a sativa wants and you'll over fertilize !
I'll be under my rock -- I'll check in when I can but I'm playing a dangerous game !--

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back