Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Expecting my phone today. Looking forward to checking out the camera. The camera, I got now, just does not do a good job. Now, I have to learn how to post picture for a camera. The babies have grow 1 1/2 in. in a day. The stocks are thicker this time around. I like it. :cool:

not much. working my butt off. and taking care of the yarddog homestead. lol

i have been using an iphone 5 i bought used. it does the job but nothing fancy. i am too cheap to spend much on a phone, heck i am close to jsut not having a smartphone. went two years with a flip phone and didnt die or anything. lol

I have a $75 Samsung Galaxy from Walmart. If you see a pic on here from me, came off that phone.

Good morning guys. It looks like another warm day in the gold country.
Time burn one.

th

Happy gardening!

tumblr_m1gzm9zvmg1r79824o1_500.gif

I need a new phone or go get this one fixed !-- The front and back are coming apart !-- I'm rough on stuff !-- I'm worried about taking it in to get it fixed cause it got many -many - many pics of weed !-- If I removed the sim card is them pics still in my phone ?--

I was thinking how easy it is to grow these days. Especially with the laws changing. Back in the day we didn't have the internet or growing forums like this. We had to put sunglasses and a hat on and go into an off the wall bookstore to buy a growing manual and hope no one you know sees you buying it. Since most of us told no one we grew it was not easy to get advice. The growing column in High Times magazine was a good source of info. The guy who wrote the column would not reveal his name and his picture had him in sunglasses, a hat, and a fake wig with cornrows. That guy was Jose Cervantes I think. ha ha

We are so fortunate for the wealth of knowledge we have at our fingertips now. The future is bright for those of who love growing our favorite plant.

Some of us older folks can really appreciate that we have lived to see these days. I am at least..

Burnin 1 --I still live in that world !-- Never forget how fortunate U guys are !-- I can go to jail for a dirty pipe !--
They catch me growing they start piling up the charges !
They gonna make U watch while they destroy your lights and equipment -- They want a reaction so they can beat your handcuffed as* down !-- Yeah freedom !-- This sheet gotta end !

Well, good morning ofc, another Monday morning...used to be a dreaded day of the week...Not so much anymore...well, what to do? I’m sure there is some gardening to do, it may be laundry day...or not...how about this, like that old San Francisco band from the 60’s sang “Have another hit”...

I remember having to drive out of town to a newsstand store to buy Hightimes magazine so no one I know would see me buying it. The 70s were pretty repressive in regards to cannabis. If you were caught with a joint here in Cali it was a felony. Heaven forbid you get caught growing. I was so paranoid and it was not the weed. ha ha

I love the Quicksilver Messenger service. Their songs are just as relevant today. I lived south of San Francisco in the 60s. I remember them well. I still listen to them.

The song was called "Fresh Air".

I joined the army the first time after finishing high school in 1973 so I am familiar with those days of mandatory minimums and stuff cause I was there !-- I still can't understand why they thought I would be a good military policeman ?-- I think they system was broke or something ?
I do have to say that training has come in handy over the years!--

I remember registering for the draft and having to carry a draft card on me at all times by the law. Thank God I never got the call.

Thank you for your service Keef.

In high school I saw the names of those lost in the jungle !-- Wasn't gonna be no bone spur deferment or running to Canada !-- So I didn't wait for my number to come up in the draft ! -- I volunteered for the draft so I only had the 2 years !-- Got lucky and was sent to the mountains up close to North Korea !-- Longest party I ever been to !-- I learned all sorts of things too !-- Like how the black market works !

I was going to join the Navy or Airforce so at least I could sleep in a bed and eat hot food and not be drafted into the Marines.
I took vocational courses working in a control tower at an airfield during High School.
I did not know what a forward air traffic controller was and the Air Force recruiter was vague, I am glad I did not get talked into that.
Nixon announced the pull out of American troops and canceled the draft before they got me. I got lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back