Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose -- About the kids ?-- It will be storming the next couple days and I need an inspection sticker on my car -- but -
McAllen is right over there !-- This old body might not have but one more asswhooping left in it but somethings are worth spending my pain on --and this be one !

Like Burnin 1 -- I keep up with the news -- Texas all over the news tonight !-- In McAllen they holding children hostage for ransom money for a wall ?-- How low has the right sank when they can support that ?
I should sign off before I say something rude !

I would love to be a garden master for a legal outdoor grow, preferably mine. Nothing gives me more pleasure (well maybe my Harley on a lonely back road) then growing "mendo dope" sized plants but I still don't see it happening here in the time I got left. I say garden master but thats because I just plain can't keep up with myself anymore. I would much rather do it all myself. These days it is becoming all about quality for me. And variety that is variety. not just in taste but in effect. Never mind that I would love to find that perfect hybrid that allows my pschyatic nerve relief while also dealing with some pretty bad mental shat. Anyways, I want a breeding shed that would allow me to do what the big boys do.. Doesn't every overachiever who was forced to retire?

Mornin y'all.
Taking the day off today. Was mowing and the tractor kicked up a stick that hit a tree and bounced off hitting my left eye ball. Dang that hurts! I can still see but it looks bad.
Had some rain yesterday too so its too muddy to work the gardens.
Y'all have a great day.

I'm mad as hell over the crying children!
THATS the kind of thing that makes me want to pick up my SKS and hunt politicians.

I apologise if this was too strong of a posted opinion.
Sometimes I just can't hold it in anymore.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Glad I don't need to go out --We having Noah rain down here !-- Don't know if I could get off the island without a boat !-- House won't flood but it's bad out there !--
Gloman -- I been that way about the kids for awhile !-- Getting kicked out for speaking out about that is a worthy cause and I would take that hit with honor !-- For me it would be wrong to remain silent !
Umbra -- Nick --- I plan to do that grow master thang !--I wouldn't stand a chance in a free state but this I got !

Must be something wrong with me !-- On the left I started yesterday and almost half have busted out a tap root !--
On the right other Keef started this morning -- That boy got no sense at all !
20180620_083249.jpg

Somebody need to do something he outta control !-- He getting more seed wet !
(Temple -x- BPU) - BBSL
Cheesy Jones - x- BBSL
Let the Good Times Roll

So that would be 4 seed each to 18 different varieties started since yesterday !-- This gonna get very complicated !

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha, ha I just popped some beans too. purple punch, dosido, sundae driver, chocolate berry, sour punch x double purple doja F3, King Louis 13th x chem 91, and gelato 45.

I will pop some seeds today too. I have had some good jobs in my life but my most important job was raising two children. Breastfeeding babies, not letting them cry was a job I had for a couple of years. It was my best work. I can't handle what this monster has done to harm these children at the border. If someone would have taken my children, i would do everything i could do to kill the person that took them. I can't wrap my head around this.
A bright city on a hill? A beacon to the world? That died last night. Baby jails. This is not my country, or actually, yes it is.
I can't even.

Rose -- This is our country but this wasn't done by us this is all Donald political name !-- The question is will we fold and give him anything he wants just to free the kids ?--I don't think so !-- This is a fight he can't win ! -- We gonna grind him and any right wing thug who support him into dust and drive them back into the darkness of the fringes of society ! He not an American Dictator and never will be ! --

I bite my tongue every time I read about how the American people are being blackmailed and children being held for ransom. This is nothing to be proud of and this does not make America great.

That thing where U bite your tongue and remain silent ?-- Mine seems to be broken -- That ability is beyond me at this time ! --

Good morning guys!

Umbra: I saw Do Sa Do clones at a dispensary in Modesto. The guy at the dispensary recommended that strain. He said they have been selling that strain a lot. 50/50 hybrid Girl Scout Cookies x Face Off OG.
It is a fairly new strain.
I ended up getting a Blueberry Muffin and a Zkittles. Hindsight still has me thinking about that Do Sa Do. ha ha I wish you good grow karma with those seeds.

I have a lot to say about yanking you children from their Mothers arms and locking them up. I wont say anything though. Don't want to get booted from this site.
Now that I can get back into this site I want to stay here.

giphy.gif

I am against this as much as the next person but you guys don't seriously believe that this started under the current administration do you? This was going on when I was on active duty and i retired in 95

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back