Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning O.F.C.!-- Wake and Bake !-- Let's do this day !
Nick always making me jealous !--
What happened to the Cheech and Chong image of the Old stoner ?-- U people ain't nothing like that !-- Sure U might get a little high sometimes but they be some mad skills up in here !-- Gloman -- I got my eye on U !-
- Bunch warlocks -- sorcerers - healers and who knows what else ?- Ya'll scare me !

Just remember what the door mouse said !-- Feed your head !
Where my pipe ?

Mornin y'all
Keef remember if you go chasing rabbits you'll end up with rabbits habits. :)
I ate 4 of them caps before bed and woke up a bit late and high. lol
Umbra and Nick nice looking pics!
Umbra you have mad organizational skills!

G-- with dry weed caps like that ?-- A cap full of RSO from weed like that might be a bit much ?--
I got 2 different sizes of empty gel caps-- The smaller ones are caps made from decarbed high CBD weed -- The big 00 caps are for high THC weed !-- It could be the other way around I suppose ?-- That way I can slide my dose !- I'm hurting maybe I take more CBD caps and less high THC caps -- I just wanna get blasted I take straight up high THC then supercharge it !-- Take those caps with some sort of oil food --
Fire up the pipe and time the pipe buzz to peak right about the time the caps buzz hit U !-- So U thought U was high ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning OFC, Keef, umbra, Nick you have it growing on. Every thing is cool at the homestead. Got my gardening to do, and then getting ready to go into town.:eek: Here is what's growing
101_1475.JPG
101_1476.JPG

The bottom picture, the one in the back SR-91........Is having a little trouble. I feed her and she is coming around. Happy farming OFC.

good morning, looking great Ness, and Nick! I love a room full of sativa!. Ness, your plants look very happy. It is hot in my neck of the woods. Let's smoke!

Hey girls !
Ness -- Ain't nothing wrong with that plant !--They all look nice to me !-- She almost all indica -- U do got lots of indica there !- Especially what U got there in-- SR91 -x- (MZR-x- BBSL)--SR91 a high class indica outta Peru-- Sangarara Reserve-x- 91 Dragons was the mom !- The dad of that plant U got there -- I bred ! -- His mother was Mazar-i-Shariff a giant indica make Lebonese Blond Hash-- His father was Black Berry Snow Lotus one those super dads that up grade what ever it is crossed with !-- All them BBSL crosses U got should Rock your boat !-- Ain't a lesser one in the bunch
I know I do stuff different sometimes but those plants are big enough for me to sex !-- Get rid of the boys give the girls plenty room !

Umbra your dam Box of Chocolate got to my Blueberry patch !-- BOC boy ain't firing blanks ! -- I see seed set on the GDP-X- BPU girl !-- Chocolate and blueberries ?- How can it be wrong ?-- Could even be something special in them seed if I can find it ?- Then again they probably all be jamming !
We will be seeing !

Hello OFC
Keef: I have an itch to start cloning after looking at yours. Ty for sharing pics.

Do you know what is the difference between hard cider and apple wine? I am totally clueless. lol
I am told that if I buy a bottle of organic apple cider at the orchard I have to drink it within two weeks. The cider just keeps fermenting because they leave something out of the organic cider that they put in regular cider. I am learning a little at a time. he he

It is 82 degrees at 8:37 am. Another hot day. ugh

Listening to some trippy stuff by the Black Angels. There sure are a lot of bands from Austin Texas these days. They have a great music scene from what I hear. I would love to go to SXSW one of these days.

Have a fun day people!
aHm5gqM.gif

Time for me to Burn..

What up Burnin 1 !-- I still haven't looked up that band and took a listen !-- I smoke some weed and forget sheet some times !-- Austin do got a happening music scene - 6th Street probably the heart of it !-- SXSW just lit it up !-- Ole Brain Damaged here has a problem being in a crowd like that since the head injury -- Been awhile since I been to a concert and such !- I catch it recorded and stuff so I'm not totally left out !-- Went old school with the jams today -- Started with some ZZ Top and SRV -- Then ended up with stuff like -- Aretha Franklin-- "Chain of Fools"- and Otis Taylor doing Hey Joe --
Cuz --I was just showing off with that rooted bud !-- I play a numbers game when cloning-- My first aero cloner had bout 25 grow holes -- I've always taken more cuts than I need !- -If some don't make it no big deal - most do these days -- I use those 2 inch aero baskets and foam collars -I cut a piece off with whatever scissors are withing reach -- Stick them in a "cup and collar" - Put in a label and drop them in a empty hole in a veg box - Under light --water got nutes in it for the plants vegging-- I do nothing special ! - A bubble cloner made out of a Mason jar with a cutting floating stem down in a piece of Styrofoam and an aquarium pump with bubbler will clone just fine and U can see it as it progresses - The cuttings taken about e-4 weeks into bloom like that one up there don't need to be shaped as they grow !-- They bush on they own !

I am going to make another cloner. I gave the last one I made to a friend as I thought I may never use it again at that time. I gave away two HOT5 light fixtures as well as a bunch of other growing stuff.
The guy I gave them to is a fairly new grower. His grows never turn out as well as they should. He never listens to advice as he thinks he knows everything. ha ha

Burnin, some peeple just can't be taught, some just won't listen. Then too, there's no cure fer stupid!

Hello OFC
Keef: I have an itch to start cloning after looking at yours. Ty for sharing pics.

Do you know what is the difference between hard cider and apple wine? I am totally clueless. lol
I am told that if I buy a bottle of organic apple cider at the orchard I have to drink it within two weeks. The cider just keeps fermenting because they leave something out of the organic cider that they put in regular cider. I am learning a little at a time. he he

It is 82 degrees at 8:37 am. Another hot day. ugh

Listening to some trippy stuff by the Black Angels. There sure are a lot of bands from Austin Texas these days. They have a great music scene from what I hear. I would love to go to SXSW one of these days.

Have a fun day people!
aHm5gqM.gif

Time for me to Burn..
The organic cider has no preservatives and is not heat pasteurized, so it will begin to spoil in a couple of weeks. Austin has great food and an insane beer scene to go with all that great music. Now if only it had a great weed scene, might be better than Cali, lol.

Hellhot out there !--
Umbra --Most of Texas don't know bout 710 and stuff like that !--
Picture this !-
- One the biggest states with a virgin untapped market of weed novices that all want to try some that stuff like they got in the free states ?-- Make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside ! -- They gonna ring the bell after the 1st of the year !
Might be August before the 1st legal joint cross the counter !-- For those who think U can just magically feed the kinda demand that be coming ?-- U fooling yourself !-- U gotta have quality assured production capacity with bugs in your pharm to shelf system worked out ! -- Gonna be a rodeo for sure !--

My bait ?--
Tell me your weed dreams Grasshopper and I'll tell U how we can make them come true !--
Austin might be a little more competitive than other markets like San Antonio !-- Houston on the other hand ?
Throw a dart at a state map and where ever it hit there will be a waiting market !-- It'll probably start in the bigger cities then branch out from there !
Only in my wildest dream can I imagine them throwing the doors open like Oklahoma did !
It would be nice to be legal but there will be a grey area and I've supplied dealers in the past !-- I got no experience with a legal market !-- One way or another -- I'm get mine !

My reasoning for cooking my fruit and sugar before fermenting is to create a sterile growth media for my yeast !-- Nothing alive to compete with them -- They say alcohol will kill other bacteria and germs !-- It will except for that one that make vinegar !-- they eat alcohol and turn it into vinegar !-- U got to be on guard all the time !-- That's why my buckets lids and airlock be there !--

Umbra-- That Austin market ?-- Well it's a little complicated !-- I kinda figured I'd end up in that area but maybe not ?
There's other's round here that keep pretty quite might be laying claim to a piece of that market !- There's enough of Texas to go round !-- I'm not gonna go scratching around in his chicken pen !-- I am really curious to watch and see how that works out for him ?--
I think I be able to work with a group of business cougar ladies that
ain't finished leaving they mark yet -- just fine !-- Buncha Cowgirls in the Sand ?--

I bet Austin is going to want Keef genetics, lol. Since there is only 1 place to get that, you are set.

Go get’m keef!!!
I popped these two the same day, same genetic, same soil FFOF, same nute Megacrop, the biggest is in a 3 gallon cloth pot, the smaller in a 5 gallon...I don’t have a clue why one is three time bigger...
130315CF-2682-45A3-8F4E-13B156F18801.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back