Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One day I hope to get the cure to aging and have my younger body back -- Whether that happens or not there is one thing for sure !-- I ain't hauling no more hay !
Edit :-- This is my Wednesday -- 3rd leg of the 4 part rotation moving to bloom-- In 2 weeks if all goes well the last group in the rotation comes to bloom - Then I be back to the little harvest every 2 weeks-- the rotation at it's minimum will be up and rolling again --

Last edited by a moderator:
(Squish -x- Oregon Lemon )-x- Black Berry Snow Lotus - x- Box Of Chocolate -- Who would do such a thing and why ?- It was an accident !-- SR91-x- (Mazar-i-Shariff-x BBSL)-- Mighta got a little pollen too !-- Don't have a clue what to expect !-- Only thing is if U start stacking dank like that ?- No telling what kinda terp profile will show up!-- Only thing for sure ?-- Babies gonna be dank !

we be making rso and tincture and burning up my brain cells with 190 proof. I have to get a mask. We have been at it all day. I need food and pot.

Big bust in town !-- 10 lbs of that evil weed -- stack of cash that had the cops drooling !-- They have to destroy the weed they get to keep the money or part of it anyway !
Couple had they kids in the car - So they go down for possession with intent to deliver !-- Money laundering (think they had maybe 25 grand on them)--They tack on child endangerment so they also take the kids !-- Wasn't me or my weed but that's how the po-po roll down here !--
Texas ?--
Remember in November ! --
Time to stand up and end this tyranny !
State and nationally !-
It musta felt like this at The Alamo ?-- U know U can't win and there ain't no help coming and give them the finger anyway !

Hot one today. 100+. Started early at 5am to beat the heat. Went to cardiologist, lol. I have an abnormal EKG, but I'm not dying today. Some meds and good to go. Another visit in 4 months. So I broke out some stash weed, lol. Jersey OG … 1 of mine. Tasty buds.

Let me hit that Cuz !-- U caught me in the middle of a rant !
The po-po got them a new unmarked sports car from thier share of confiscated cash !--- License plate say "Stealth 1" -- It ain't long for the road !-- From what I hear there's a bounty out on that ride !
They don't want it just stolen !-- They want the splash down footage !
Jump that hot rod off into the Rio Grande with the blue and reds running !-- Then swim on over to Mexico !

We have splash downs pretty regular down this way !-- Cops jump a smuggler he knows he can't out run the law so he don't try to -- He turn around and head for the river !-- He be calling ahead for help unloading -- He dive that loaded stolen SUV off the river bank fast as he can -- Slash down in the river-- His crew swim out and help the driver get the load back on dry land on the Mexican side !--Po-Po can't do nothing but watch !-- Steal another SUV and try again another day !
Oh !-- The bailouts !- Cops pull over a minivan and 16 people come out going 16 different directions-- It's not a math question but how many people can one old slow cop catch?-- Sometimes everybody gets away !
Lot's of minivans and SUVs are stolen round here !

Yeah umbra we got it too...don’t feel like doin much in this heat...we delivered our meals this morning with the AC on then we were gonna go to the shelter and walk some dogs...nope, it’s cooler in the kennels than outside so we’re home again and I’m sweating in the garden and trimming weed...now I’m typing on this pad with sticky fingers...not a big haul but in this heat they don’t seem to want to grow...oh well, we get by...

Question for ya’ll...Is it okay to dry my buds outside in a shady space? I have them trimmed up and in ona those hanging basket thingies...all zipped up to keep out the bugs...I could bring them inside the house if that would be better...I usually dry in my shop but it’s too d@mn hot in there right now...

RE --Depends on the humidity !-- Should be fine long as they don't get damp -- Maybe bring it in at night ?
Been watching that shameful man over seas doing his master's bidding ! -- Make me sick !--

We got about 30% rh so it’s pretty dry here...I will prolly just take’m inside at night...

Last edited:
My grow room stay at about 47 % so I just hang them in there !- For centuries people been drying weed to smoke and make hash and I figure they dried outside ?- -- Sure didn't have a controlled environment and they got it done !
Always more than one way to get it done !

Morning O.F.C. !-- 2nd cup of coffee !-- Getting along fine with the pipe this morning I am !-- Woke up in the middle of a dream about getting "Stealth 1" cop car wet !-- Once I got it cranked I could make the river long as I didn't hit nothing ?
I know I'm too old and break too easy !- but-- It sure would feel good to know U was the one that did it even if no one could ever know it was U !-- Probably be a good idea to prepare a ramp down at the end of that pasture road ?
No !-- I'm good !-- It would be that ignition system that could jam U !-- Once U in it ?-- U got to leave right now !
Once rolling they won't even have time to lay out any spike strips-- Then just do the Dukes of Hazard thang and done ?
This good weed right here !

Good morning y'all!
Well its a nice morning here in the redneck belt.
My dad and sister are comming down from Chicago to visit on my birthday Sunday. Dad's getting on in his years so this may be one of the last times I get to spend time with him. Even tho he had to quit racing he still runs his auto shop. ****** auto in Chicago been in business for over 50yrs. and he just won't quit. lol
Time for a doob!
Y'all have a great day!

Last edited:
What up ya'll !--
Yo G -- U might want to go back and edit that name out ?-- Have a good visit and a happy B-day !

What up ya'll !--
Yo G -- U might want to go back and edit that name out ?-- Have a good visit and a happy B-day !

Thanks Keef,
I never gave it much thought but I guess you're right.
Names here can be a bad thing in the wrong hands.

My girl getting frosty !-- One of Waldo's daughters (BBSL)-- This one's momma is Nurse Larry !
20180712_075718.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back