Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't count that Snow Desiel-x- BBSL out !-- She just got a double dose of Snow Lotus !-- She the one made pink bud for me !-- Potent Pink Bud !-- I got a couple to sex soon !-- I want the pink bud back -- I lost it to the bugs but got plenty seed !-- I want a male SD-x- BBSL!-- Breed me some more color !

It's not like they stretch like a sativa !-- They just wanna be bigass Indicas!

Evening folks. I been trimming again.. I have come to the conclusion I'm going back to 5 gallon buckets now that I have a couple different strains I like and a couple more I'm hopeful for. I got Keefs rotation thing going on but if I flower in 5 gallon buckets I get double the return on 3 gal. buckets. Makes sense, double the dirt, double the yield. I have high hopes for two of the phenos I got of BOC. I took one tonight and the other will come down in a couple more days. The 3rd type did what I call the landrace race. beutiful buds from a distance, nothin but foxtails up close. Second time I have had that happen to a plant and neither of them were related in any way. Maybe its me, I duno. Rest of my gear is top shelf and even the foxy stuff is sper frosty so we will see. I got Blueberry thats fruity as can be. To bad we ain't got smellovision. Smokes like it smells too. I took that Mozzarella of the stick tonite and its looking like a keeper. Worst problem I got is a broken dehumidifyer. I'm running ac in the drying room but it was running crazy high hunidity in there. Finally realized my heat exhaust was sucking the outside humidity n through my ac but not before the dehumidifier bit it.

Morning O.F.C. -- I need coffee !-- It's dark !-- Ugh !
Nick sounds like U got it working for U !-- I still don't yet --I get veg working right a 4 part rotation works for me -- About the time U get a harvest trimmed dried and put up it's time to do it again !-- That getting slammed with a mountain of weed to trim all at once ain't my game !-- The rotation helps U develop a routine !-- If I ever get to set up a little commercial grow probably have to do a 8 part rotation !- I'm itching to send bigger plants to bloom but the rotation keeps me in smoke but I got no real reserve put up -- I'm not gonna quit smoking for a few months to get things bigger then start the rotation !-- The midgets and this little grow can supply me while I set up a real grow --
Then I can move proper size plants to bloom !-- My veg just sucks for now and that's just the way it is !-- Vegging in the dead air in a walk in closet don't cut it !

Mornin y'all
Monsters! Monsters everywhere!
I swear I've never seen ANYTHING grow so fast. The greenhouse is exploding!
I'm gonna have to stake up the BB king. Its falling all over itself.
Jock horror X black jack too.

Yo G !-- That's a good problem for a pot farmer to have -- U gonna have room this winter to go thru some chocolate blueberry seed for me ?- Not sure what to expect but what I want is simple-- A plant with a unique highly desirable terp profile that U can't get anywhere but from me !-- That's the kinda plants I want to grow !

When lights come on I need to put the yeast to that peach wine !-- I hope I can get this right -- Peach beat me last time around !-- Then I got a pork shoulder roast I injected with brine yesterday that is going in the smoker later !-- Is the roast gonna be any good ?-- Sold my soul for the secret to perfect "Q" dam straight it's gonna be good !-- I don't do that BBQ with the burnt on red goo "BBQ sauce "-- I have my own sauce recipe but it goes on the side !-- My meat marinate for 24 hours then smoked low and slow for bout 24 hours make that rub turn into the best BBQ bark U ever tasted !

One more after today Umbra !
This talk of terp sauce and all got me thinking about that Super Critical CO2 extractor again -- Forget the name of it ?-- Kinda expensive but for a top end product might be the way to go ?- If I remember right it cost about 2 grand ?--
Way it works is CO2 at the right pressure and temp becomes " super critical"-- In that state it acts like a solvent-
The extract comes out in CO2 ice-- The CO2 evaporates quickly leaving U with clean hash oil along with the concentrated terps !-- One I looked at had a chamber that held only about an OZ -and had a cycle time of about an hour --- No problem I put an OZ of dry ice hash in it if I want !-- They have an upgrade kit for up to a quarter pound -- Probably cost 3-4 grand to set up a system like that !-Or about a pound and a half in wholesale weed money ?-- Plus CO2 tanks !-- A Rosen Press be much cheaper but U burn off some of the terps with the heat !-- I'm need both !

Last edited by a moderator:
Keef
If you freeze fresh buds then squish them in a press, most of the terps stay in the oil.
They call it live resin.

Cuz I'm not gonna be pressing bud -- I could be wrong but I think pressing dry ice hash pucks might be the way to go ?--
Sounds like a lot less work to me with a better yield ?-- I wonder if U could press without any heat ?-- Probably not ?-- The heat make the oil less viscous so it will flow better ?

I'm trying set up the whole grow to shelf ready packaged product the way U would set up a production shop !-- Raw material - The weed come in on one end -- packaged goods out the other end -- I'd like to concentrate on hash oil cartridges for e-cigs but it ain't that simple -- Even a small commercial grow has to consider what U put into a product and what U get for it !-- 20% of a harvest be trim that can be turned into hash then hash oil for carts but the other 80 %
Is worth more as flowers !--With flowers U got the cost of trimming even if U do it !-- It gets complicated!-- Give me a dam headache !--

Burnin 1 -- My musical contribution for the day --- Black Stone Cherry doing "Me and Mary Jane "--

good morning all, i am a wilted rose today, made tincture and oil yesterday all day and it is HOT. Ok, done complaining, thank you. I have indoor gardening to do today. I can only run one LED at a time or it gets to 86 degrees in the bathroom. I know it is going to be 106 outdoors. HOLY Dank, that is hot. Hm, this growing in the summer may be harder than I thought but I am in need of a lot of medicine, so i will buck up and do it. Peace to you all, i appreciate each one of you guys and ness.

Hey Rose !-- Put a little window AC in the bathroom window -- Then U could add more light !--When U don't need it don't run it !-- Cost U little over $100 and problem solved ?-- Wanna get high ?-- I been doing chores--break time!-- Get me some coffee and work this pipe !

Good morning guys. Busy day for me.

Keef: great song!

Try to stay cool and have a great day my fellow gardeners!

Keef, i did that one summer and it the portacle ac heated up more. We will survive, i turn the AC on 68 and pay for it later. ha. Thanks for the thought though.

Is central time 4 hours ahead of West coast or 3 ?-- I put my yeast in my peach mash -- Got that roast all coated in rub so ?--Let the good times roll ?- The Q and the wine is just all just waiting now !- And getting high !-- Listening to some jams --

Good morning everyone hope you guys are all off to an excellent start Rose you weren’t kidding when you said this blueberry Valentine is no joke this girl is crazy at day 29 @Rosebud I can’t thank you enough and I swear to God I didn’t use a flash when I took this picture that’s just straight up underneath the LED light

Attachments

• 985D6546-1D16-491D-BABD-80C9164132E3.jpeg
    985D6546-1D16-491D-BABD-80C9164132E3.jpeg
    90.7 KB · Views: 26
What up Bud !-- Frosty !-- Have U smoked any of it yet ?-- I got a couple Blue Val babies myself but I was planning on using them in caps !--

Saw Rosenstien indicted 12 Russians for election meddling---Since it post to be a Witch Hunt -does that make them Russian Witches ?--

@Budlight She is beautiful, oh my goodness. She is a good girl with lots of good medicine in her. You brought the bet out in her. Very nice. I don't think mine was that frosty. Enjoy her!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back