Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gloman -- Making cannabinoids water soluable ?-- I stand corrected (kinda) -- In my book if it smells like sheet-- looks like sheet - taste like sheet ?-- Then it's safe to call it sheet !
I wonder if U could pull that off with one those ultra sonic jewelery or even ultra sonic denture cleaners ?-They also make a hand held "homogenizer" !-- That is what they are doing !-- Homogenizing cannabinoids in water !- The science makes perfect sense to me !
U made the above post while was still reading that article !
U ever visit Skunk pharm ?

Got that fruit cocktail fermentation bubbling away so this morning I added some to my peach -- It's bubbling now too !-- One day I'm buy me some new yeast !-- What I got ever gets contaminated I'm be making vinegar !

No, haven't been to the skunk farm.

My question exactly! What can be used? I was thinking anything that operates at the same amplitude might work.
Very Interesting!

Last edited:
Lots of 411 there -- Look around in their past articles and research -- They got lollipop and Gummi recipes-- It's all there somewhere !

High Kraven !-- Riding my 420 into the ground !-- Cuz things are happening in Texas !-- Looks like when the new State Congress meets after the 1st of the year they gonna amend our mmj law that helps no one -- Maybe open it up to some real mmj or maybe even recreational ?-- Something gonna happen but no one knows what that will be - Whatever it is I intend to be slap in the middle of it !
Dropped a dime on the OFC and that Texan grower called Keef that hang out there !-- Made sure every pro legalization group I could find in Texas knew we in da house ! -- Working on getting the grow off the beach and a little more secluded so I can set up a real grow and get ready to set up a warehouse grow soon as they blow the whistle !-- Everybody and they momma gonna come out the woodwork claiming they been growing all they life!-- Only credentials I need be right here !-- Spent the winter and spring breeding some home grown genetics for Texas !
Might be a struggle to stay dahell out jail until prohibition ends if I don't get the grow to a more secure location after that stunt !

Hey Houston !-- San Antonio ! -- Dallas !-- How ya'll doing ?-
Austin !-- Hey ladies !- We good ! ---wink-wink -nod - nod !

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Evening Keef, OFC. Just whining down from a busy day. Got me a bowl and root beer tonight.:)

Ok right....got my meds for the night.....

IMG_20180713_183814.jpg
IMG_20180713_202246.jpg

106 here today, too hot to squish i tell ya for sure, looks nice kraven.

Ness, my moms favorite was rootbeer floats and that does sound good. She didn't do hers with a bowl though. lol.

Wow that’s hot Rose, we had 96 today...woke to overcast skies this morning but it just made the humidity rise...Tomorrow we have this annual party we throw here...called “Ain’t Neccesarily Dead Fest”, if your a greatful dead fan it works...just a bunch of jam bands in the mode of the dead...but it’s all day and it’s fun, in a nice little park...hopefully get there early and find a nice shade tree to sit under...they got food and beer for sale and I’ll bring me own weed...gonna be fun!
Hope y’all stay cool as ya can, have a great weekend!!!

Morning y'all
Rose, I spent most my life in Phx. Az. So I know hot, but I never knew it Got so hot up there in the PNW. Last time I was in Seattle it was cool and rained all the time.
Heat can be dangerous if you're not well hydrated. Drink lots of water and try to stay cool.

Morning O.F.C. -- 106 ?-- That's the reason God invented air conditioning !--Thank U Jesus !-- 76 in the house today !-- Outside ?-- Hellhot with high humidity and not much wind -
I'm running late -- I need more coffee and refill this empty pipe

I gotta play mechanic today --I do O.K. when it is take this off put another one on but trouble shooting ain't my game !-- Lawnmower been sitting up and I need get it to crank -Thang been a pain in daass ever since I got it !--I think it may be possessed by a demon -- Pulling on the start rope much gonna hurt my neck -- Stupid scooter will start but cuts out and dies if when I give it gas !-- Might have to shoot it to put it out my misery !---Maybe I just shoot them both !--Maybe I just shoot everything!- --I need to ride !

I'm better now --Not just today but in general -- Smoked my medicine I be alright -- The mind doctor he said "Kill them all!-- Let they God sort them out !" -- He said that was "Deviant Behavior " -- and I needed to conform to the ways of polite society -- They gave me they medicines and stuff and I took them for awhile -- I just don't like to be turned into a piece of furniture like that stuff do !-- Make U like a zombie -- I flushed that medicine and refused to go back to that doctor !-- I do much better using weed for medicine--
I mean look at me !-- I'm not in jail -- I don't shoot nothing that don't need to be shoot ! ( mostly) --Call me a deviant ?--
If that means not like others ? --I can live with that !--Or was he just trying to pick a fight with an insult ?

LMAO!
Thanks Keef! I needed a good chuckle this morning.
Remember, fuel, air and spark.
They make some new types of spark plugs these days for small engines. I don't remember the name but I put 1 in my chain saw and it really helped with starting. I'm gonna get more for my other toys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back