Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad your out and safe keef......forecast has it hanging around a bit before it heads back into the gulf for a friggin round 2......hoping its not as nasty or very close when it comes for round 2. Be safe and take your time getting back, whole place gonna be a wreck....bad forecast for your area man. Hate it for you, feel like K2 and thats enough to make my PTSD flare up for yall. Peace

Glad you guys got away Keef, good luck and stay safe...

RE that was too close for comfort ! -- The adrenaline rush is wearing off --chillin and stuff starting to hurt !
Still not exactly how I'm get that scooter out the van but Dat's a question for another day !-- They say I gotta bring that van back to the place I got it in 3 days !-- That's so funny !-- That place gonna be gone !-- I was watching it on the weather channel and then center gonna go right about over my house !-- 12 plus storm surge and 125 mph wind !-- It was a strong house but come on ? -- Anyone wanna buy an empty lot to build on at the beach ? -- Should still have a slab ?--Maybe ? -- All those grow boxes gonna float away !-- They ain't mine I never seen them before !

Friends in Houston say their basements flooding as we speak. Glad you and DD are safe. You can always grow more weed.

What up O.F.C. ? -- I'm kinda crippled up but we got our a** up outta there !-- D.D. been talking to her medical people who bugged out !-- Ain't no more rooms anywhere !-- She got 2 friends headed to Laredo and had to turn around and head back to San Antonio !-- Texas taking a mighty a** whooping ya'll !-- I survived Katrina --Rita --Ike almost killed me with a falling tree !-- This one gonna be at least as bad as Katrina !-- I be making grandpa noises and not moving very well but Harvey didn't get me either !-- I had to go get something out the van !-- Top of my Everclear bottle was loose and the van smell like Everclear and green weed !-- Glad I got out --my place was not survivable ! -- So we rebuild !-- I'm need a new place to put a real grow !-- Keef want a warehouse or a barn !

Keef and DD Stay safe. Sorry to hear you gonna lose it all. Peace

It's gonna be alright Hippy Thanks !-- Smoking some P.P. up in Austin !-- Hauled out my seed and lights !-- Might have to send U a few P.P. seed fathered by the BBSL ?

Traffic jam coming out Corpus headed for San Antonio and if they survive the storm they turn rabbit next time !-- They just kicked it up to cat 4 too !-- Since the eye gonna hit about 30 miles to the east of CC might not have as much storm surge may not be as bad but 140 mph winds ? -- I don't want to return to a gutted house !-- I'd rather there be just a clean slab !-- My body can't rebuild that place !--
Oh another thing U learn from hurricanes ----F.E.M.A. --Stands for --Fix Everything My A** !

I have been gone all day, I am sure glad to know you and DD are safe. Wood hippy, nice to see you today.

I will be watching the storms.

Keef, I want you to know everybody over at stax is concerned for you and DD.

I got 2 valentine clones + a bunch of others. They are small plants.

Umbra let them know we good and thanks for thier concern !-- Got what I need to start over !--

Eye wall about 30 miles east of the house !-- D.D. said so we on the weak side maybe the house will survive ?-- I told yes we on the weak side --but it's like the difference in getting run over by a car or a truck !

Hey Rose !---D.D. walking the pups !-- I'm texting with my man on the north side of C.C. he scared and he don't scare easy !-- I hope the ones that stayed on the island wrote thier name and ss# on they arm with a sharpy so they can be identified !--

Sad to say, glad its not here....wife said give it time lol....glad your safe keef....storms are no joke fosure.

Yes it is messed up Umbra !--- That was what the Mayor of Rockport told anyone who was gonna ride out the storm to do !-- - The first rain bands will reach Austin soon we gonna get probably very heavy rain but we good here !-- It ain't over anytime soon !-- Looks like it will loop around and head for Houston !-- I don't know whether a disaster or a catastrophe is the worse but this gonna be the one that's the worse !-- Body count gonna beat Katrina !

Morning O.F.C. !--Wake and Bake !-- We getting a Noah rain but I can swim my a** off so we good !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back