Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll catch up later guys !-- I'm not very good company right now -- I'm putting together a new lawnmower -- My other one committed suicide !-- Things aren't as bleak as they sounded !-- She still paying the bills --There's no rush -- I just gotta get out the place before we sell it !-- There's quite a bit of equity to be split -- I just don't like the part where I gotta shut down the grow and be somewhere else while we sell the place !-I still got veg going !- It's a sellers market and I probably end up with enough to buy me a little place straight up !-- It's still no fun !-- Can't believe that mower impaled itself on that pick ax like that !
Edit : As for social security -- It will take awhile longer -- I've used more names than one and there was a problem with the birth date - It's complicated -- I'll get it I just got find and produce some more paper work -- The ex was helping and got all my papers so who knows how long it will take!-- She want me outta here then she better help me straighten it up !--

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning O.F.C.!-- Friday Wake and Bake !-- If I can get up and face the world so can U !-- Now get up !-- Coffee is on -- Pipe is full ! --

Morning Umbra !-- All U west coast peeps be safe out there sounds like the whole place be on fire !-- I guess we can assume it will be hot again today !-- New mower works but my body don't like it !-- Knee high grass ( mostly weeds)-- In my back yard !- I got some cut last evening but my body is kinda beat up so it will take a while !-- I do it all at once it'll put me in bed !-- I'm work this pipe some then maybe hack at the weeds some more !-- Not yet !--

LOL Keef. Good morning umbra, OFC. I'll join you for that cup of coffee and a bowl. Keef here is picture of the clones.
101_1829.JPG

The ones on the left were just started in FF, perlite. Not doing so well. We will wait and see. And, I didn't label them correctly. So, I will have to wait and see what they look like if they grow. The ones in the middle, started in RR and place in coco chips. I'm doing the soaking thing. There is 3 SR-91 on the left and 3 White Indica on the right. The ones on the right were started in RR and place into FF, perlite. The SR-91 are in the back and the WH is in the front. Doing good so far.

Morning y'all!
I know how ya feel Keef.
I have a tractor to mow with but after a day at it I hurt for 2-3 days.
I don't know about this getting old thing. I believe if I knew how ruff it was gonna be I'd have done some things different.
Never trust a skinny cook and don't believe the hype about the golden years! They ain't all that great! lol . Just kidding around. I have much to be thankfull for.
I hope y'all have a great day!

Doing good Ness !-- Do what works !-- Both are very fine smoke !-- Either one of them will rock your world !-- I don't know why but that WI seems easier to grow !-- I have bred that SR 91 -x- BBSL to Umbra's Box of Chocolate-- Got no idea what it will do in terps but I know the potency will be there !-- Momma SR don't play !
What up Gloman !-- Golden Years ?-- Sure !-- I'm with U if I'd known all those old injuries would come back to haunt me as I aged -- I mighta took better care of myself !

This weekend be the anniversary of that Tiki Torch March in Charlottesville -- I'm white so I have to speak up to make sure people know I ain't one of them ! -- Anyone not know where I stand on this issue ?
Waiting for the caps to kick in -- I can't work like this !-- Making grandpa noises and moving slow !-- I'm have to just chill and have some more coffee and a toke or 2 !-- Smoking on some Nurse Larry -x- BBSL !-- and digging it !

One thing I noticed about the WI x bbsl is that its SO easy to clone.
For me, nearly every cut took off quick. She DO pack a punch.

I know that's right Gloman-- She a stable around here !-- Easy to grow -- Easy to clone and she do pack a punch !-- I bred it to Umbra's B.B. King -- U seen them both !-- What U think ?-- Another monster ?

Good morning, it is forecast for 109 today and then 89 tomorrow. woohoo for tomorrow.

Ness, those look great up there. good for you.

Good morning Gloman, tell Barney i said hey.

Umbra, are you still suited up all day? I hope not but glad you have a job.

I am going to do nothing today. I worked out already and it is too hot to move now.
Smokeumifyougotum.
Good morning to you that have yet to check in.

Morning Rose !-- Enjoy some me time !-- I got a few things to do but I haven't jumped up and at it yet !-- I'm take it slow and steady !-- I asked Gloman what he was growing because I think I sent seed to Purple Haze -x- BBSL and I want to know if she gonna make color -- It should !-- Might be too early yet and I don't even know if he growing some !-- That one gonna be something else !

Charlie don't want to clone !-- That's my boy CBD Crew's Indica-x- Valentine !-- The original is getting outta control !
I need a rooted cut so I can throw the big piece out !-- I ain't playing that -- I'm take me half dozen cuts and all I Need Is For 1 to root !-- My BOC male ( think I'll call him Hershey )-
He revegged fast !-- Won't be long till I have to clone him !-
I was down and out about having to shut down the grow yesterday and then when I was in the fridge and saw my sack of seed sitting there !-- Made me feel much better !-- I bred some Texas Dank !-- I was tossing pollen left and right and U know I think I got what I was after !-- Got me some stuff to grow-- I do ! - Some 3-4 generations deep -- Stacked Dank !--

Window shopping Super Critical CO2 extractors !-- There's more and cheaper than when I looked at that Super "C" extractor -- I'm leaning toward them but I believe there is a place for a Rosen Press too ! -- How did growing weed and the stuff U can do with it get so complicated ?- My first lesson in growing weed was throw your seed out the back door and don't mow !--I figured hash was made with magic!-- What did I Know?-- It seems it is a little more complicated than that !

Good day to U Burnin1 !

LOL Rose, Barney is sending you wags n licks. I know everybody thinks their dog is the best but he really IS something else.(just not sure what yet) lol
Keef
I don't know how, but I overlooked the PH X BBSL!
I honestly didn't know I had them. They're gonna be the next ones I start.
I have BB King, WI, NS, NL, SD, GT X BOC all with BBSL dads plus 1 jock horror x black jack.

Gloman looks like U loaded for bear !-- Ain't a lesser one in the group !-- Snow Desiel-x- Black Berry Snow Lotus -- Big Pink !-- Let me know if she show some color !-- I'm hoping they all will but I've seen it so I know it's there !-- PH-x- BBSL same thing !-- There should be color !

Since they're in the greenhouse they may get far enuff along for color. Outside the weather usually dictates they get harvested a little early. No worries tho. I have my 1st LED lights on the way and by the time harvest is over Ill have my new grow space set up. Very little outside growing in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back