Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's gonna be tough but just do the best U can G !-- They gonna put on some potent weight and they got the bones to handle it !--

Good morning OFC!
The air here is so thick you can cut it with a knife! Temp isn't too bad but ya need scuba gear to breath.
My camera isn't up to snuff but here's a couple pics to start the morning.
Y'all have a great day!
0813180729.jpg 0813180731.jpg
Keef this single plant is one of the SD x BBSL. Too far off to tell about color yet.

Attachments

• 0813180732a.jpg
    0813180732a.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 19
Good morning everyone just figured I would throw up a shot of the Pennywise x Valentine Rose you really need to call this one the killer clown because she sure puts out killer size buds

Attachments

• 0AC9B3F1-982A-4B94-8FB4-B2A5CE47067B.jpeg
    0AC9B3F1-982A-4B94-8FB4-B2A5CE47067B.jpeg
    91.9 KB · Views: 28
Gloman, those maters, are they the heirloom brandywine? Everything looks yummy.

Budlight, nice buds on "pennytine" lol So happy for you.

Why yes Rose, I'm surprised you can tell from the pics. They get huge. I love the tangy tomato flavor of them. I found its necessary to pick them before they get too ripe cuz they are so delicate and juicy. I've smashed a few picking.

@gloman, I love those. My master gardener friend made a salad once that was a brandywine, a white tomato and a striped. They were just big slices on a plate with some basil and oil and vinegar, it was beautiful and tasted like summer. She is a unique color, that pink and yes , so soft and heavy. I wish you could teleport that here now.

Hey there fellow potheads...today must be Monday...got to get with all my kids and grand kids this weekend to celebrate birthdays that fell within the current and last month...there were several..we’re all in Cali but a bit scattered so we don’t get together near enough...also my youngest and my only sweet daughter...is gonna finally after some difficulty, have a baby!!! I got 6 grand chillin already but I don’t mind another....and there is a possibility of being born on my birthday!!!
My garden is fading fast...I picked some sad looking corn this evening and it was a bit on the tough side having let it go a bit long...this happens when you don’t stay home and pay attention...The pot garden is also ranging from doing well to stunted...oh well, I’ll be moving back inside in a couple months and things will be better...
I hope ya’ll are having a great ending of summer...it’s a little cooler this week but I see temp rising into next week again...
Rose, my mom used to serve my dads homegrown tomatoes just like that too...that is summer and tomatoes are about the only thing still going in my garden along with a second round of sweet peppers...

Rose
What do you use to recover your ethanol from rso?
Is that a counter top still?
I can't wait to get this crop in and make some too!
I have a flower tower/iso2 I use for that.

Hey umbra,
What are those black Russian maters like?
Do they have a thin skin? I almost chose them this year but I'm unfamiliar with them.
I like the tiger striped ones for salsa.

the black maters are meaty. Not thin skinned, but not too thick. a deeper flavor. made eggplant parm last night with some of the maters. made a black sauce, lol.

2RE
Its cool that you got to have a family get together!
As we get older, family time is appreciated So much more.
I like being a grampa even better than being a dad.

Good morning all,
Yes, gloman, that is the Megahome water distiller and we get a lot of the booze back, it has paid for itself. I need to get the rso tested to see if there is booze in it. When left overnight it is hard so i will reheat it and put it in syringes. My pot friend that this is going to has lung cancer and now melanoma in the eye. This will be a very big test for this medicine. He has been on it a couple of months and should be getting another mri so I will be hopeful to see his condition improve. A nicer man you wouldn't meet. Met him on here 9 years ago.
Umbra those dark maters are good. I kinda want a tomato sandwich right now.

2RE, wow, a baby on your birthday. that would be very cool. You are a fun grandpa I bet. Stay home dude and take care of your garden, ya been gone all summer having fun. (do i sound jealous) Sometimes i am so surprised we don't have grandkids. My daughter by choice, a family friend that lived with us during her problem years had a new baby last week. I held it in the hospital for an hour. Nothing like that. Ya can't help but have a little hope for the world when you see a new life.

Sorry for the book i just wrote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back