Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rain !-Rain !- Rain !-
- Anybody see Noah tell him I could use a ride !-- No I'm good but send him to Houston ! -- I don't know if ya'll know how bad it is down here but Dam !-- I'm lucky where I'm at but Houston and East Texas getting a biblical flood and it gets worse !--

That idiot mayor in Houston aught to be jailed. Wasn't that long ago Houston flooded. They know they don't have the ability to handle the run off from a stor like this:vap-Bong_smoker:

Flooded the streets in the middle of the night !-- Now maybe 6 million people in and around Houston in serious trouble !-- They can't get out and the water gonna keep coming for a couple more days !- It's not just Houston !-- New Orleans looks to be next !--

Harvey sat still for all day and lots of people in Houston were waiting to see if they needed to bug out today !-- Storm is still close to Victoria but the feeder bands are all the way to New Orleans !-- The Big Easy had a fire at one thier pump power stations and if those pumps aren't mostly all up and running the city will flood !-- Texas need national guard --army and all !-- The people are rescuing each other !-- They got 20 helicopters and a bunch of high water vehicles on the way but some gonna die before they get to them !-- Katrina gonna have nothing on Harvey !

Hackerman, CBD's come in lots of different strength. My husband got well from MS by smoking a 1:1 called Nordle. He hadn't smoked in years because of security clearance so he was a light weight and he really liked nordle. I am hitting Pennywise 1:1 cannatonic 1:2, Blue Shark 1:1, and hopefully Franks gift supposed to be 20 % cbd, if i can the damn thing to clone, with the pollen from Valentines, 20:1

I am pretty excited about this collaboration with Umbra, to bring cbd rich strains to any one who wants them here at MP. The Valentine was grown badly by my husband, and it just is the best cbd I have ever smoked. So... wish me luck with tossing pollen. I hope to grow these plants out and get some good size so we get lots of seeds.

Cane, the white is powdered spinosad, Here is pennywise in my garden.View attachment DSCF4875.jpg

Dam PTSD !-- I got survivors guilt cause I made it out and so many others didn't !-- I got the anxiety cause I know how it will be ! -- Broke another glass pipe !-- Still raining !-- Been watching it all day !-- The whole friggin coast of Texas decimated !-- Having trouble wrapping my mind around it !-- Told U before that August was our Month of Dread !-- I might have to take a few days off !-- Keep'm burning !

Keef. are you staying put be in Austin? Let us know.

Hackerman, i use cbd's if the pot is too strong for beginners that are sick so they don't od like newbies can do. Charlottes web is great meds, but I don't like growing that plant, i have tried it twice and pulled it each time.. I also put cbd in any oil I make for sick folks whether marijuana nieve or not. It is good for everything. Valentine makes my arms grow i get so relaxed. My head kinda falls off my neck... i like that.

One of the things that sets MP apart from other canna sites is that it is not a seedbank. They are not trying to sell you something. And only with so many states doing medical and recreational cannabis, MP has changed it's policy of seed trading. Cannabis still has a stigma of only being about getting high. Cannabis is so much more. It really is medicine for many people. At a time when the commercial exploitation of cannabis gains more and more momentum, I think it is important to give high cbd strains a more prominence in the mainstream media and more local access to people who need it.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Up checking the weather! -- Looks like this afternoon I'm headed into the chaos and returning to the house !-- See how bad things are !-- U know I'm have to get crazy as the rest just to be there !-- I might have to be absent from awhile !-- It's easy for me to get my crazy on !-- It's just kinda difficult getting it back off !-- Keep your eye on me Rose !-- Still storming in Austin ! --Ya'll take care !-- I'll be around !

They have to open the flood gates on Lake Livingston --Lake Conroe and Lake Houston !-- This alone would cause flooding !-- They gotta add to the flood to save others !-- -- CRY FOR TEXAS !

Sympathy my friend. One of these days the whole southern coast is gonna flood, and stay flooded. Too much development. Concrete don't soak up much rainfall.

Morning Nick !-- I know MP be a MJ site but I seem to be a little preoccupied !-- Oh I'm smoking !-- Couldn't face this without being high !-- I guess it is so personal to me because I know all these places !-- Seems all I got to do is fix a fence !-- I want to go help but the left arm won't work so well !-- I might be cripple and crazy but I had enough sense to get da hell outta dodge ! -- Hope my power comes back quick and it might !-- I get home I'll hop on the scoot and take some pics !

Keef, please don't drive today, can ya hang on.
It is so horrible. I cant believe what I'm seeing
. Stay safe where you are for at least another day. PLEASE?

Well said Umbra...
Keef keep on swimming my friend..
........:48:.........

Thanks we high and dry with power in Austin !-- Already made the decision to hold up till tommorrow before going back ! -- There was a disaster in the Corpus area when Harvey hit !-- The rain will not flood my house I was concerned about storm surge and wind !-- The rain the worst in East Texas where I grew up !
Corpus be up and running in no time it got damaged but not like Rockport !-- Harvey dipping back into the Gulf to pick up more rain !-- In New Orleans they furiously working on getting power to the pumps !-- About half thier pumps are down and it take all of them to keep the city dry on just a heavy rain day !-- New Orleans be next to have join this disaster !-- Everyone says they never seen water this high !-- Maybe because no body ever seen things this bad !-- U can not plan from something like this !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back